BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Half Season Ticket

MGAndy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Obviously I can't purchase a Half-ST for myself but how would one go about donating one to a kid's charity or something?

I can't help you but that's a brilliant gesture.

Obviously I can't purchase a Half-ST for myself but how would one go about donating one to a kid's charity or something?

Great gesture.

Believe it or not I reckon you should just pick up the phone and ring the club. It's a good thing you're trying to do, I'm sure they'll embrace it. Nice one.

Good luck with that, I tried to do this twice and have yet to succeed. I had a volunteer.to helpeast season thngs never came to fruition. Let me know how it works out for you

Good luck with that, I tried to do this twice and have yet to succeed. I had a volunteer.to helpeast season thngs never came to fruition. Let me know how it works out for you

That's a shame. I'm assuming you contacted the club directly?

I feel right now, there's never been a better time for the stay aways to get back and support the team.

Does anyone know how many we have sold, and how many do you think we'll sell overall?

p.s I think the club have missed out on excellent chance to improve gates here. They could have included the Rotherham and Forest games in the deal, and also offered £1 for a kid for the xmas games.

Archived