BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Half Season Ticket

MGAndy

Seeing the new promotion for half season tickets has started...

Is it just me or when you click the link does it say...sorry season tickets are not for sale

Just teasing us are they :-)

Cant be many interested based on the season so far...?

I'd buy one too. We hoped/planned to buy one as our weekends after Christmas are much less busy and we thought we'd appreciate the chance to watch rovers after not watching for 7 months. However, there isn't any sign of any kind of change happening so it's an idea we've put in the back burner. Give me something to suggest things are improving and I'll be back

This thread -can it be re-labelled the "Excuses thread"? A Football team is for life -not just for Premier League.

Scenario: Venkys go(sometime). I fly over specially(with my Season-ticket) and still virtually none of you return!!

not excuses but facts. I've been away most match days so far this season. It would have been economic stupidity to buy a season ticket. However, in Jan and Feb my static in the lakes is unavailable and so a half season ticket would be worth it. Change the manager and I'll even try to fit in a match or 2 before the half sts kick in.

What's the advertising angle for flogging them this season, "Join the crusade against relegation?"

It's been 2 years since the "push for promotion".........they gave up last year - so I'm surprised they are even advertising them at all this year.

Let Bowyer Bore You in the battle for mid table security.

A statement of intent by getting rid of him and appointing a new manager might just shift a few. Otherwise I can't see many being sold and really who can blame anybody for not buying them.

• Backroom

Last season they sold 481, which was as high as it's ever been.

Wow that's much more than I expected, will be interesting to see how this year stacks up.

Archived