BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Disharmony

Dunnfc

Kamy on twitter...

"Ha ha some people on brfcs believe this crazy rumour that Olsson refused to play and locked himself in the coach toilet before Cardiff game."

after some of the things that have come out of Ewood recently it's hardly surprising that people will believe most things about most players, well except that Chris Brown will score. That really is a leap of faith beyond most fans

I remember posting last season a comment from someone inside the club who told me "The atmosphere and moral was the best he'd ever known it" - under Bowyer.

This worried me at the time, and we may well be seeing the comfort zone consequences.

On the Olson thing, I doubt he behaved so childishly, but I think a January transfer could benefit both parties, if we get a decent fee (relative to him going for free in a couple of months).

It's shocking that morale was so high when results were so mediocre.

Depends on your expectations or limitations. They're happy in mid table, decent money etc....If we ever fluked promotion the vast majority of em will be out......and don't they know it......imagine Taylor in the premier league.

Kamy on twitter...

"Ha ha some people on brfcs believe this crazy rumour that Olsson refused to play and locked himself in the coach toilet before Cardiff game."

Poor form from Kamy to laugh at BRFCC members from his Twitter account. What happened to him posting on here? Don't think we've heard from him since Parsonblue left.

Poor form from Kamy to laugh at BRFCC members from his Twitter account. What happened to him posting on here? Don't think we've heard from him since Parsonblue left.

Agree poor form indeed. What are we supposed to believe after he gets dropped. I don't remember people getting mocked for believing GB could not be sacked as long as he turned a profit on players.

Since Nixon was right and kamys contact in pune was wrong over Bowyer/Lambert

I remember posting last season a comment from someone inside the club who told me "The atmosphere and moral was the best he'd ever known it" - under Bowyer.

This worried me at the time, and we may well be seeing the comfort zone consequences.

On the Olson thing, I doubt he behaved so childishly, but I think a January transfer could benefit both parties, if we get a decent fee (relative to him going for free in a couple of months).

Regarding morale - which ever way you look at that, may have been " high " but the will to win, fighting spirit etc didn't exist.

I think it was largely like that because GB and his guys probably turned a blind eye to the dicking about boys will be boys culture, not to mention the little boozing clicks. He was probably happy as long as they turned up and trained well enough and mostly did as he asked.

Sadly the great team spirit rarely showed itself on the pitch in terms of an all for one winning mentality. They took heaps of praise for giving it a go in the last 10 mins and getting draws when playing mediocre/poor. They got every excuse in the book when they lost, no wonder there was a good mood around the gaff.

They didn't have buses on coaches when we played TS. In fact we jogged to and from games :rover:

They flew to Cardiff, same as they are flying to tonight's game, so the coach trip would have only been from the hotel to the ground. No real need to go to the bog.

Archived