BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sat 6Th Rhodes Vs Rovers

chor808

Danny Graham who was the Norwich version last season and now has changed back into the Sunderland one now that a nice contract is in the bag. Mind you Coyle has no idea whatsoever how to utilise what he does best.

Sounds as if Mr Graham doesn't look too impressed playing under clownpants.

Can't say I blame him, I'm not impressed he's playing under clownpants

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhodes? Pffff!! We're banging them in for fun now just like the "experts" predicted

:lol:

Apparently it's only because of our defence that we stayed up last year too.

Rhodes is yesterday's chip paper now I'm afraid. No really point picking at that scab every time it looks like it's healing. It'll only scar.

If we had Rhodes right now we'd still be bottom, I'd wager.

How many 6 yard box chances are we laying on per game this season?

I'd argue we may not be in this mess at all if we'd had Graham, Gomez AND Rhodes between January and May this year...

Stuart, the bottom line is we are in this mess because of venkys and their mates.

To argue about where we'd be because of this player or that player or if this manager had stayed is just so much idle conjecture that serves no purpose other than to divide the fans and make things worse.

We all need to stand together and focus on Venky's. We just cannot carry on as we have been doing.

We all want them gone. We all hate them. Let's work together to get things sorted

See, the thing is Stuart, the people you disagree with care just as much about the club as you do

Stuart, the bottom line is we are in this mess because of venkys and their mates.

To argue about where we'd be because of this player or that player or if this manager had stayed is just so much idle conjecture that serves no purpose other than to divide the fans and make things worse.

We all need to stand together and focus on Venky's. We just cannot carry on as we have been doing.

We all want them gone. We all hate them. Let's work together to get things sorted

See, the thing is Stuart, the people you disagree with care just as much about the club as you do

Seems this post is aimed at me more than about Rhodes, Bryan. Which is amusing as you brought up were we'd be with Rhodes and I responded - quite gently really.

But if it is a dig then there are others you need to encourage first. Like those who try to blame John Williams for Steve Kean, for instance.

As far as I'm concerned, it's great that people are now seeing the truth as it means I can take off the tin foil hat. :rolleyes:

Archived