BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Golden Goals

• Backroom

Rooney v Newcastle, Martin tylers reaction when it went in

Martin Tyler reacts like that any time Rooney (or Gerrard) has a shot though

I'm a fan of pure skill over power so for me Bergkamp v Leicester is one of my favourites of all time

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a fan of pure skill over power so for me Bergkamp v Leicester is one of my favourites of all time

The icing on the cake of a great hat trick

Best goal I ever witnessed live was le tissiers goal at ewood, dribbles past 2 defenders and just floats the ball over flowers, pure genious!

• Moderation Lead

Best goal I ever witnessed live was le tissiers goal at ewood, dribbles past 2 defenders and just floats the ball over flowers, pure genious!

Absolutely! Le Tissier himself has said on a few occasions that was the best goal he ever scored!

Absolutely! Le Tissier himself has said on a few occasions that was the best goal he ever scored!

Not to split hairs KHOD, but Le Tiss was on sky sports last weekend and said it was a great goal, but he couldn't call it his best as they didn't win the game.

Which actually shows a bit of class. But regardless, fantastic goal.

• Moderation Lead

Not to split hairs KHOD, but Le Tiss was on sky sports last weekend and said it was a great goal, but he couldn't call it his best as they didn't win the game.

Which actually shows a bit of class. But regardless, fantastic goal.

Ah right, I'm sure there was a feature a while back when he said it was the best he'd ever scored! Must have been mistaken!!

Was sat in a direct line behind the goal where this went in.

Rocket doesn't do it justice.

I was right behind that Baz too, good job there was netting or it'd have took my face clean off!

Me as well. TV doesn't do it justice. It was going at some speed.

• Moderation Lead

This guy was one of my favourite players. The Italian Alan Shearer, but left-footed and with an Aussie accent owing to him growing up over there, having been born in Italy. (A highly competent cricketer by all accounts as well!!) Ladies and gentlemen- Christian Vieri.

This guy was one of my favourite players. The Italian Alan Shearer, but left-footed and with an Aussie accent owing to him growing up over there, having been born in Italy. (A highly competent cricketer by all accounts as well!!) Ladies and gentlemen- Christian Vieri.

Weren't we linked with him a few years back too? During the Kean era if memory serves.

Just done a search, it was 2009 under Allardyce. He spent some time on trial with us.

• Moderation Lead

Weren't we linked with him a few years back too? During the Kean era if memory serves.

Just done a search, it was 2009 under Allardyce. He spent some time on trial with us.

Think you're right mate, though he was past his best by then, injuries did for him. I suppose I'm biased as a fellow leftie, but he was one of my favourite players at the time. (Owing to Football Italia as well of course!!)

Think you're right mate, though he was past his best by then, injuries did for him. I suppose I'm biased as a fellow leftie, but he was one of my favourite players at the time. (Owing to Football Italia as well of course!!)

No Alvaro Recoba though K-Hod!

Could also put him in the unfulfilled potential thread. Check some of his goals out, lovely left foot

Archived