BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Eu Referendum, In Or Out - Looks Like Blackburn Wants Out !

How will you vote on June 23rd  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or Leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union
    • Leave the European Union

Good riddance to Farage. My opinion of him hasn't changed since day one.

One trick Tory with a big gob and a small brain. Refreshing for politics? What class divide has he closed? What inequality has he impacted?

Nothing.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cameron, Farage, and Johnson would make great captains of Italian cruise ships - they also have a tendency of steering their vessels into the cliffs and being the first to abandon ship. Now all we need is Gove out of the door.

One trick Tory with a big gob and a small brain. Refreshing for politics? What class divide has he closed? What inequality has he impacted?

Nothing.

Are you next in line ? Only messing :)

The question is same IN or OUT. The country has already voted. It's just like the Sturgeon lack of acceptance and it would be undemocratic to have another vote. How many referendums do you want before you get the result you want. (Not you personally joey, just generally.)

Whether to leave the EEC is a different question than if to leave the EU.

Three B-grade losers. Why didn't Boris Johnson triumphantly celebrate the Brexit victory? Why didn't he contest the Tory party leadership?

Gove is a joke, but Theresa May (despite being pretty mediocre) will wipe the floor with Corbyn et al. Labour need to sort themselves out very very quickly or they face the Tories getting an extended majority despite the Conservatives being in their worst mess of potentially all time.

Farcical stuff in Westminster, it really is.

Whether to leave the EEC is a different question than if to leave the EU.

Gove is a joke, but Theresa May (despite being pretty mediocre) will wipe the floor with Corbyn et al. Labour need to sort themselves out very very quickly or they face the Tories getting an extended majority despite the Conservatives being in their worst mess of potentially all time.

Farcical stuff in Westminster, it really is.

I think May will get the most MP support and by a clear margin but the membership may pick Leadsom which will cause turmoil in the party on a similar scale to what Labour is currently experiencing with Corbyn. If the mediocre Leadsom gets it then Labour have a great opportunity here if they ditch Corbyn and get a center left candidate in.

I think May will get the most MP support and by a clear margin but the membership may pick Leadsom which will cause turmoil in the party on a similar scale to what Labour is currently experiencing with Corbyn. If the mediocre Leadsom gets it then Labour have a great opportunity here if they ditch Corbyn and get a center left candidate in.

Leadsom is my MP, In fact she helped me with an immigration issue a few years back, very helpful and professional lady. Not sure I would call Her mediocre however I may be bios. Both May and Leadsom would wipe the floor with Corbyn!

Shall I get her telephone number and then you can ask her,

Is it relevant to anything ?

Thought immigration was a big issue for the BREXITERS have they trawled the length and breadth of this country to find someone who has something positive to say about the outcome of the referendum.

If this nation is to prosper then we have to build things but as the money comes in how is that money distributed for the nation to be wealthy and living standards rise from its current low position.

Just asking yoda.

Thought immigration was a big issue for the BREXITERS have they trawled the length and breadth of this country to find someone who has something positive to say about the outcome of the referendum.

This debate needs someone like you,

but not now

;):D

Nothing.

How old were you in 2006? :rock:

One trick Tory? - he's almost single handedly taken the country out of the EU, its one the biggest changes to the political landscape this country has ever seen, he's seen of Cameron and big business in the process.

You clearly have absolutely no idea whats gone on here.

Are you next in line ? Only messing :)

You wish :)

Also hope your wife or you get well soon, saw you where at hospital.

21. I was much more political, lefty and outright tree hugging but I still don't like the way Farage conducts his business, even after mellowing out somewhat!

One trick Tory? - he's almost single handedly taken the country out of the EU, its one the biggest changes to the political landscape this country has ever seen, he's seen of Cameron and big business in the process.

You clearly have absolutely no idea whats gone on here.

Cameron is to blame for the Brexit vote, aided by Johnson who gave the Leave campaign a veneer of respectability.

Farage on his own would not have got that result.

The man's a political pygmy.

Ah but RVR, the membership, unlike Labour have no vote in the Tory leadership, it's down to the MPs. ;)

21. I was much more political, lefty and outright tree hugging but I still don't like the way Farage conducts his business, even after mellowing out somewhat!

What?

No idea what you're on about.

Cameron is to blame for the Brexit vote, aided by Johnson who gave the Leave campaign a veneer of respectability.

Farage on his own would not have got that result.

The man's a political pygmy.

You're unable to acknowledge his contribution in any shape way or form, so no point pushing you further, as it goes against the agenda.

But we know Jim.

You wish :)

Also hope your wife or you get well soon, saw you where at hospital.

Cheers just her check up and routine .

One of the Scottish papers (and to be fair one of the least trustworthy) reported that David Cameron and wife are scouting houses in Scotland ..... one of the funnier stories of the last two weeks.

What?

No idea what you're on about.

You edited the quote, all you asked me was how old I was in 2006.

The stuff about farage stands - as leader of that party he is ultimately responsible for some of the most gruesome comments from "politicians" within the party.

You edited the quote, all you asked me was how old I was in 2006.

I don't think I edited anything, but even if I did you've still ignored the points?

I don't think I edited anything, but even if I did you've still ignored the points?

Check my original quote, didn't include the bit about seeing off Cameron etc or single handedly left EU.

Point about cameron, he caused his own demise. If Farage won the vote on his own, was that with the immigration poster? Because I thought the vote leave campaign has distanced themselves from such.

Check my original quote, didn't include the bit about seeing off Cameron etc or single handedly left EU.

Point about cameron, he caused his own demise. If Farage won the vote on his own, was that with the immigration poster? Because I thought the vote leave campaign has distanced themselves from such.

Cameron was forced by Farage/UKIP to put a referendum on the EU into the Tory manifesto or he'd not have had support from his backbenchers.

The World Trade Organisation have just slammed Osborne's cut in Corporation Tax rate to 15%.

Britain cannot operate as a sort of glorified British Virgin Islands and have trade deals at the same time- it is one thing or the other

Britain cannot have "control over immigration" and be a member of the Single European Market- it is one or the other

Britain cannot "take control again" and ignore the Sovereignty of the Monarch in Parliament which means Article 50 can only constitutionally be achieved after a long and difficult INTERNAL DOMESTIC BRITISH PROCESS- it is one or the other

Britain cannot remain a United KIngdom without reconciling the remain concerns of the Scots and Northern Irish- it is one or the other

The Referendum provided no answers to any of these questions.

The Leave campaigners provided no answers to any of these questions.

The Leave campaign leaders have all resigned/deserted/stabbed each other in the back since the Referendum leaving no plans and no answers; just the biggest British mess in my lifetime.

Archived