BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Eu Referendum, In Or Out - Looks Like Blackburn Wants Out !

How will you vote on June 23rd  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or Leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union
    • Leave the European Union

If May becomes PM, I would guess it becomes odds on that the 30 Tory MPs will get charged with election fraud. The police are not going to forgive May for many of the things she has done and most certainly won't trust her in no 10.

The public don't trust the police Philip, so could be a marriage made in heaven.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The vision of a post-Brexit Britain led by Theresa May is a nightmare.

This appalling woman represents the right-wing authoritarian faction of conservatism. She doesn't just believe in the classic Tory stuff like the upwards redistribution of wealth and mass privatisation of public property, she also hates the concept of human rights with a passion, believing that our human rights should be scrapped and replaced with a set of Tory "values". She's been pushing this policy for years

It's bad enough that Cameron allowed her to continue her reign of savage right-wing authoritarianism and incompetence for six long years at the Home Office; if she becomes prime minister, there's no telling how bad things could get

I'm sick to death of listening to labour politicians say the country doesn't support Corbyn, if they don't support Corbyn they'll join the party and vote him out won't they?

The country doesn't support Labour, hasn't supported labour for years, and now the rebel MP's are once again making the party completely unelectable by throwing democracy out of the window and trying to oust the leader, same happened in 2008, same happened in 2012 and now they're ucking things up again in 2016, they'll never learn.

I'd start to sack a few, they'll soon fall in line then once the £100k a year with expenses is threatened.

Put someone against him in the leadership vote or shut the **** up.

• Moderation Lead

This appalling woman represents the right-wing authoritarian faction of conservatism. She doesn't just believe in the classic Tory stuff like the upwards redistribution of wealth and mass privatisation of public property, she also hates the concept of human rights with a passion, believing that our human rights should be scrapped and replaced with a set of Tory "values". She's been pushing this policy for years

It's bad enough that Cameron allowed her to continue her reign of savage right-wing authoritarianism and incompetence for six long years at the Home Office; if she becomes prime minister, there's no telling how bad things could get

Did you read that on 'Another Angry Voice'?, that's almost chapter and verse what they posted this morning!

Makes you wonder why Labour are not out of sight in the popularity stakes

• Moderation Lead

Makes you wonder why Labour are not out of sight in the popularity stakes

They're busy having a civil war, only theirs is dragging on way more than the Tories' brief one.

I saw something on the blog I think Jim 'paraphrased' about the greens, lib dems and labour forming a coalition. It could be potentially be some credible opposition....

They're busy having a civil war, only theirs is dragging on way more than the Tories' brief one.

I saw something on the blog I think Jim 'paraphrased' about the greens, lib dems and labour forming a coalition. It could be potentially be some credible opposition....

Sounds like the EU, do you think they could collectively agree on anything ?

A estimated 30,000 middle aged, middle class southerners attended a rally today in London to protest about the democratic vote to leave EU.

Protesters are using their democratic right to protest against democracy, democracy only when it suits it seems.

I get the sentiment but what about this situation. Tim Farron has stated the Liberals will run on a Remain ticket if there is an election. It's our democratic right to vote for the MP who best represents our interests. If I feel the Liberal candidate best represents my interest of staying in are you arguing it would be undemocratic to vote Liberal or any other party with the same stance?

It is a week since the lemmings voted for Brexit.

This is like watching a demolition derby.

Everything which has been building in the UK is at a halt and everyone is looking for reverse gear.

Sad and painful to witness.

I've had a sick feeling in my stomach for over a week - and it wasn't caused by the curry I had either.

Call it instinct or whatever but the gut feeling is this country has made a mistake of the most monumental proportions from which it is unlikely to recover.

The last time I felt like this was when Venky's sacked Sam Allardyce. It just feels like a huge turning point that is going to lead inevitably to decline.

Everything which has been building in the UK is at a halt and everyone is looking for reverse gear.

And a week since spoilt arsed tossers spat the dummy out like 2 year olds have tantrums . Which part of the vote do you not fecking get ? I'm sick to back teeth of the brats wanting another fecking vote just because they didn't get there own fecking way .

Absolutely, a dislike of the Tories!

Constructive plan, no chance it will do the country any good mind

I've had a sick feeling in my stomach for over a week - and it wasn't caused by the curry I had either.

Call it instinct or whatever but the gut feeling is this country has made a mistake of the most monumental proportions from which it is unlikely to recover.

The last time I felt like this was when Venky's sacked Sam Allardyce. It just feels like a huge turning point that is going to lead inevitably to decline.

Pregnant with doom both of you

Man up FFS

Calling people Lemmings won't change the vote Philip

Whatever the actual number Boris Johnson, our possible next PM, stood in front of a poster proclaiming "Let's give our NHS the £350m the EU takes every week"

The man has been shown to be an outright liar and a section of the electorate voted for a lie.

It's hardly surprising the Remain voters are unhappy.

The 350 million/week was not a lie. As a matter of gross payments from the UK to the EU it is true.

After considering inflows, the net payment from the UK to the EU is "only" 120 million/week. This equates to 6.24 billion/year. This is a lot of money, which can be used to pay down debt, provide of the defense, contribute to the education of youth, etc. There was and is a sound budgetary reason to leave the EU.

Another silly jibe.

Here's a question for all the Brexiteers - and let's see if anyone can answer.

What would be their plan now for the UK in a post-EU world and how do they see the future of this country?

I obviously didn't vote for Brexit (though I would have, if I were British), but why not focus on developing the Commonwealth? It is a potentially huge trading bloc. And if one were a globalist, it occurs to me that there are far more cultural and economic ties between the members of the Commonwealth then there are within Europe/Turkey.

Does anyone think that Brexit is actually going to go ahead? Cos I don't. Article 50 should have already been activated . . .

No. I doubt the elites will allow it.

Look at what happened in Ireland. Multiple votes until the people made the "right" decision. I suspect the same will happen in the UK.

Globalism is the goal. Nothing, whether in the USA or the UK will be allowed to get in the way of advancing that cause.

Lemmings? That'll win friends and influence people. Well done.

The 350 million/week was not a lie. As a matter of gross payments from the UK to the EU it is true.

After considering inflows, the net payment from the UK to the EU is "only" 120 million/week. This equates to 6.24 billion/year. This is a lot of money, which can be used to pay down debt, provide of the defense, contribute to the education of youth, etc. There was and is a sound budgetary reason to leave the EU.

I obviously didn't vote for Brexit (though I would have, if I were British), but why not focus on developing the Commonwealth? It is a potentially huge trading bloc. And if one were a globalist, it occurs to me that there are far more cultural and economic ties between the members of the Commonwealth then there are within Europe/Turkey.

No. I doubt the elites will allow it.

Look at what happened in Ireland. Multiple votes until the people made the "right" decision. I suspect the same will happen in the UK.

Globalism is the goal. Nothing, whether in the USA or the UK will be allowed to get in the way of advancing that cause.

Lemmings? That'll win friends and influence people. Well done.

In bold, nail on head, the Bilderbergs ultimate goal.

You just know the leavers made the right call when Tory Blair is all over the gaff saying it was the wrong call.

Well it was a UK vote,

all agreed before hand

You're right. Farage agreed beforehand a 52-48 should lead to a 2nd referendum.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/remember-that-time-nigel-farage-said-52-48-votes-should-lead-to-second-referendum-5963900/

Trump is against globalism so presumably you'll be voting for him

I obviously didn't vote for Brexit (though I would have, if I were British), but why not focus on developing the Commonwealth? It is a potentially huge trading bloc. And if one were a globalist, it occurs to me that there are far more cultural and economic ties between the members of the Commonwealth then there are within Europe/Turke

The Commonwealth has moved on. Australia and the like are essentially Asian economies that do most of their trade with China. You can't turn the clock back - despite what Brexiteers think.

You're right. Farage agreed beforehand a 52-48 should lead to a 2nd referendum.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/remember-that-time-nigel-farage-said-52-48-votes-should-lead-to-second-referendum-5963900/

Trump is against globalism so presumably you'll be voting for him

The Commonwealth has moved on. Australia and the like are essentially Asian economies that do most of their trade with China. You can't turn the clock back - despite what Brexiteers think.

Farage did not make the UK EU referendum rules though Jim.

Lots of Commonwealth countries have indeed moved on and progressed/developed and are making overtures to the UK re trade agreements, big world out there

The IFS says this only works if two conditions are met. First, the UK would have to negotiate a relationship with the EU after Brexit that did not involve a financial contribution.

This could be tricky. If, like Norway, we wanted to continue to have access to the EU’s internal market, we might have to pay for the privilege.

Second, Britain only gains financially if Brexit does not adversely affect trade, jobs and growth, which is a big “if”.

Farage did not make the UK EU referendum rules though Jim.

Lots of Commonwealth countries have indeed moved on and progressed/developed and are making overtures to the UK re trade agreements, big world out there

We already traded with them anyway.

I think a second referendum looks pretty certain now, but it won't be the EU in or out question. Over the coming months or years there will be some sort of deal hammered out, then people will be asked to vote to either take that deal (which will more than likely include staying in the EEC), or go it totally alone.

Archived