BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Them From Yorksheer When Police Say It All Kicks Off At 12.30!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good save from Steele there.

I think you're doing the support a disservice by claiming they don't know how to support the club anymore, in fact I'd go as far as to say that's complete bunkum.

Some of the best atmospheres at Ewood have been with Rovers fans on both ends of the ground in my opinion, but like I said in my previous post, if we see success and decent football on the pitch that transmits to the stands, it's always been the case and no amount of 'manufactured' singing and flag waving areas will ever change that, we're not Liverpool on European nights, nor do we want to be either.

Spend some money in summer, win the first 3 games and the belief and fans will return.

Book the bands and they will come.

• Backroom

Go ahead and judge from text then

They've had a few efforts from distance whilst we have cut them open a few times just been a vital block to prevent two tap ins

• Backroom

Getting in alot of good positions but final ball poor. Bit like burnley game.

Feels very similar to be fair gone very flat since the goal

Rovers loudest chant has been about Jimmy Saville

Archived