BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Them From Yorksheer When Police Say It All Kicks Off At 12.30!

I have no warm feelings towards them. I've been to their ground a few times, never a lovely experience, other than Shearer's double, and the fact we like winning there recently.

Our club are indulging them by giving them too many tickets, just as PL is getting a run going.

Let's hope we give them a spanking (oooo, missus) and give PL more reason to ask the jokers for some money to put us back where they took us from!! Or, to feck off and give the club back to someone who really cares?

Just some thoughts.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always nice to beat these lot and send their hordes of loudmouth Yorkshire p''spots back over the Pennines with nowt. Not tarring all of them with the same brush of course, they always have fantastic numbers at Ewood whatever division whether they are good or bad.

They do however still have so many scumbags knocking about giving it the big one whilst in the safety of big groups. Just why we have to tolerate so many of them descending on the area and causing the kick off time to be moved is beyond me. One day there'll be some big trouble of some sort and they'll shoot themselves in the foot.

As for the match you never know what to expect with Leeds but they are beatable but it's difficult as the sheer weight of their support helps them dig in. Another reason not to have so many there. Also been told that they won't come close to selling it all out this time which makes it even more of a farce if so !

Rovers 1 Leeds 1

Marshall penalty

• Moderation Lead

Ha, the actual standings! I knew we'd been doing well recently (on the whole) in terms of form. Leeds are like a Jekyll and Hyde side at times, so we'll have to be wary. Like Sambo, I wonder if this is the game our lads come unstuck in after a long run of games recently. (Though I feel the subs were mostly made at the right time on Tuesday).

Honestly this has a draw all over it in my opinion. Both teams coming off the back of good results but I think it will be a well fought game ending in a point each.

Who doesn't love beating Leeds though? I honestly think that the pressure of their support sometimes weighs too heavy on their players and they can't handle it. Would love to see another calm amd proffesional performance resulting in 3 points to send them packing.

1-1 (Watt)

Ask them...@RoversPolice.

Made my thoughts clear to them recently (over principle, pointlessness and on behalf of those who care about the time) but got no response.

As did I over the Burnley game and got the same silence. Then again dictatorships don't answer to anyone :angry:

It could be marketed as:

CLUSTER F**K - AN EPIC BATTLE BETWEEN INCOMPREHENSIBLY INCOMPETENT CLUB OWNERS. WHO WILL TAKE THE CROWN OF ULTIMATE F**KWIT.

Ha ha. It's the Dysfunctional Derby.

Can't stand these sheep worrying scum. They do have a large away support though which we should exploit as obviously it makes no difference to their performances. I can't see any reason why the team should be tired, if the publicity about how up beat they are is true they should be bursting out of the traps for the game on Saturday. Should win.

Understand the points about them getting full end but for me it all adds to the atmosphere. I would give the Darwen end to every team and fit us in 3 stands.

Never like making predictions but can confidently say we will work hard as a team and create a chance or two.

Archived