BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Them From Yorksheer When Police Say It All Kicks Off At 12.30!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marsh keeps getting in good positions and then putting in poor ball after poor ball. Think Lennihan has been poor personally, not got near enough to his man to turn over posession. Think if Gomez can get involved a bit then Graham and Watt can cause more problems than they already have. Would be an absolute travesty if we dont get anything against this lot... VERY poor side.

• Backroom

Got a feeling Brown will come on at HT, everyone else in tracksuit and he looks basically ready to come on. Could be wrong.

He's been like that all game but could happen

Leeds seem to have more bite and desire, massive gaps in the centre of our midfield. Bennett noticeable by his being @#/?.

A couple of smoke flars from the away end after the goal... if that had been us, then there would be an outcry.

Who knows what the second half will bring

Middle of the pitch is where we are struggling.

Leeds seem to have more bite and desire, massive gaps in the centre of our midfield. Bennett noticeable by his being @#/?.

A couple of smoke flars from the away end after the goal... if that had been us, then there would be an outcry.

Who knows what the second half will bring

To be fair Benntt has been all over the pitch. He has a pheonomenal work rate.

Marsh keeps getting in good positions and then putting in poor ball after poor ball. Think Lennihan has been poor personally, not got near enough to his man to turn over posession. Think if Gomez can get involved a bit then Graham and Watt can cause more problems than they already have. Would be an absolute travesty if we dont get anything against this lot... VERY poor side.

Maybe need Evans but he's on 9 yellows, reason he didn't start, will PL risk a ban ?

I think you're doing the support a disservice by claiming they don't know how to support the club anymore, in fact I'd go as far as to say that's complete bunkum.

Some of the best atmospheres at Ewood have been with Rovers fans on both ends of the ground in my opinion, but like I said in my previous post, if we see success and decent football on the pitch that transmits to the stands, it's always been the case and no amount of 'manufactured' singing and flag waving areas will ever change that, we're not Liverpool on European nights, nor do we want to be either.

Of course its bumkum Gav because you dont agree. You've not understood my point either, what I said was that since Venkys took over a big part of the fan base has disbanded and broken up and it's hurt the support. I dont disagree that we've had some great support at Ewood but that's so long ago now and something needs to change. Supporters like myself want to feel part of something and at the moment it just feels like i'm turning up and watching my football team but i dont feel part of a community of passionate supporter. If you'd rather things amble along then fair enough, we'll just agree to disagree.

Archived