BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ched Evans

Gav

• Moderation Lead

I can see this is going to cost us tax payers millions in compensation if he's found not guilty.

Yep, on loss of earnings alone he could claim to have lost around £2-3 Million (at least) from his prison term/then his time since release. Plus compensation for wrongful imprisonment.

• 1 month later...

Great news. The media outcry about him training with Sheffield United will look even more unfair should his retrial result in a 'not guilty' verdict.

He was absolutely on fire when he got convicted - it probably cost him Wales caps and almost definitely cost Sheff Utd promotion.

• 3 months later...

I can see this is going to cost us tax payers millions in compensation if he's found not guilty.

That's what p***** me off.

It was either 3 drunken, drugged up "people prolific in having sex" (insert shorter, blunter word if desired) get up to their usual antics and then the woman finds out who he is and spies a payday.

Or Evans and the other bloke raped someone and got away with it.

Then we all foot a huge bill. If it's the first case it's incredibly, incredibly annoying.

Archived