BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfers 2016 Links

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Losing Hanley would be a huge blow to us, really hope he doesn't go.

Why on earth would he stay given the current set up (or lack of a set up)?

Who at this moment in time is going to sanction any signings

and who would really want to come to the club in the current circumstances?

To be honest I like the look of Sam Winnall, out of all the players in League One he is really one that interests me.

I would be interested in him, Zac Clough, Rob Holding, Kemar Roofe, even Matty Taylor from Bristol Rovers has had a good career to date.

If not out of contract player worth mentioning:

Hal Robson Kanu

Kevin Wilson

Adam Le Fondre

Alexander Kacaniklic

Alejandro Faulin

Kevin McDonald

Junior Hoilett

Charles N'Zogbia

Joao Teixeira

Gary O'Neil

Adrian Mariappa

Darron GIbson

Arnold Mvuvemba

I think we should look to sign Adam Le Fondre, one of Taylor, Bradshaw or Winnall plus a target man someone like Matt Smith from Fulham. Would prefer Danny Grahan tbh but dont see him coming back.

I would be looking at John Egan from Gillingham who is out of contract this summer.

• Moderation Lead

Losing 3-0 at home to Hull, those goons are going nowhere! It will stink if they don't fall foul of FFP as well! They've spent the last few years trying to spend their way out of this league!

Priorities people! The lines in the car park need repainting and there's a few bulbs out in the B'Burn End Concorse. Transfers can wait

I got a letter about my car park today.

Wanting feedback. Mentioned having to give away fans more spaces.

Can't see the logic.

• Backroom

Last year we announced the retained list of players on the 16th May

Who's going to decide on that an accountant?

Last year we announced the retained list of players on the 16th May

Who's going to decide on that an accountant?

Maybe with not much content to put on Rovers player, they could stream a big brother style thing from Brockhall, and once they have their starting eleven (i presume we will keep at least a starting line up although the accountant may not think so), then they can do the same for a manager.

A 10 quid one off fee to watch

Be a few subscribers, Perth.

Though they'd have to mask the audio with bird noises (legal issues and swearing) and probably pixilate the faces to save any embarrassment (of the player).

Maybe the lad who's bedroom oversaw the training pitch,(and told us all the team news),could film it ?

• Moderation Lead

Not entirely surprising but Anton Forrester is leaving in summer

You have to wonder what the actual point of signing him was. Given we didn't give him a chance, despite him doing alright whilst out on loan. He can't have been any worse than Brown I wouldn't have thought. Seems like yet another waste of a wage.

Archived