BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfers 2016 Links

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linking and actually signing two different scenarios

True. But we were linked with Lambert and pulled that one off. Who's to say we couldn't sign either of the above? I mean, we could easily bring them in only to refuse to provide them with the boots and the kit they need. We're getting to be good at that.

True. But we were linked with Lambert and pulled that one off. Who's to say we couldn't sign either of the above? I mean, we could easily bring them in only to refuse to provide them with the boots and the kit they need. We're getting to be good at that.

Ha ha got to laugh or we'll cry

Linking and actually signing two different scenarios

What a pointless post this is, the idea of this thread is to discuss links, whether they sign or not is irrelevant....

A left back is the highest priority this summer as Olsson still hasn't been replaced. Not seen anything of the Preston lad, wonder if Charlie Mulgrew will still be on the radar?

What a pointless post this is, the idea of this thread is to discuss links, whether they sign or not is irrelevant....

A left back is the highest priority this summer as Olsson still hasn't been replaced. Not seen anything of the Preston lad, wonder if Charlie Mulgrew will still be on the radar?

Lots of priorities but unfortunately the club is in complete limbo

What is the point of this thread ?

No one has a clue wtf is happening and any links are just made up rubbish .

Unless chads knows different .

I saw messi eating battered black pudding with gravy at brook st chippy last night , said he signing for us 2000 million

As soon as I saw a thread starting by Chaddy and with the last post by Abs, I knew it had been derailed.

The only football messageboard in England that can't even keep a transfer links thread on topic.

As soon as I saw a thread starting by Chaddy and with the last post by Abs, I knew it had been derailed.

The only football messageboard in England that can't even keep a transfer links thread on topic.

Why ? What is the point of it there's only made up journo rumours

Good to see you kept on topic and didn't derail it anymore

Archived