BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfers 2016 Links

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lambert will know who his targets will be this summer if he stays.

The scouting would have been done already.

Surely Lambert would have including his targets for summer transfers in his plans which have sent to the owners

Knowing your targets and having varying target lists are one thing but not knowing if you can make any a reality is a big difference

Even you must realise this chaddy by now

The club is screwed thanks to venkys

Venkys have pulled the plug and we'd better prepare ourselves for some very trying times.

We've had trying times for years. Where are you getting your information from? Are you another "in the Know".

It's the only conclusion I can take from their total dereliction of duty to the Club and everyone connected with it.

And quite frankly it's up to them prove that assumption wrong, because I for one give them no benefit of any doubt.

It's all in Venkys hands. UNFORTUNATELY.

• Moderation Lead

Do you know different or just wearing the awkward head again

To be fair, what Blue Monday is saying isn't for certain yet, but you never know with this lot obviously....

Would be happy with Cunningham at LB. Position needs filled and he's been solid this year. Let's hope it's got some weight behind it.

We need a CB, LB, creative midfielder, goal scorer, RB, GK.........everything new.

We need the following

Venkys to F off!

Sorry caddy dint see you replied ..I can't link stuff on my phone

I hope you are a good golfer Adam ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thats probably the market we are in.

Looking for good players from League 1, league 2 and conference who can make the step up to Championship level.

I would be looking at Matty Taylor at Bristol Rovers. Been scoring goals at that level

The only hope for this thread is that up and coming lower league players will see Rovers as a big club still with only being 5 years out of the PL. Some ex PL clubs have been away a lot longer.

Looking for good players from League 1, league 2 and conference who can make the step up to Championship level.

I would be looking at Matty Taylor at Bristol Rovers. Been scoring goals at that level

You mean like Olly Mehew and Devarn Green Chaddy? That worked out well.

Understand your point.

But I was talking about players aged between 20-24.

Players like Bradshaw, Taylor, Roofe, Dack, etc

Any lower league player of any quality will require a fee and will plump for the club offering the best wages. Somehow, after reading Cheston's interview, I don't see us competing with other clubs for players. We will be looking at free transfer players in late July who haven't been picked up by other clubs - Delfouneso and Guthrie being prime examples. It will be a case of hoping the new manager can get those sort of players to work well enough to keep us out of the bottom three.

Ha you said millions not Primark shopping

Archived