BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfers 2016 Links

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they are now trying to flush out buyers for big Grant, I mean surely he can do better than Fulham. No disrespect to them but I can't see them doing much in the near future.

Something tells e no reasonable offers will be refused this summer. There might be a lot of adds on's on the outgoings as they desperately get an initial drop of cash in.

Hanley is the prized asset though and they'll know there's interest as will he hence the head down and graft this season just like Dann suddenly did for half a season. His agents will be trying to encourage an auction for his services I bet.

Steele

Lowe - Hanley - Duffy - Ward

Leninhan - Evans - Akpan

Bennett - Marshall - Conway

Subs: Guthrie, Henley, Raya, Nyambe, Doyle, Thomson, Tomlinson, Mahoney, Mansell.

Contracted next season. Would say most Deadwood is gone.

Ward is not a left back, Marshall is not a striker, and Lowe is barely a right back. I can't say I'll miss any of the players we didn't retain, but there's no way we can put a decent team on the field without replacing at least some of them.

Didn't we sign Watt? The fee was £2,5M and the deal was suppose to be permanent once the loan ended.

Wow what a move that is if I am right.

Danny Graham other hand we will hardly sign. The lad really took his chance.

Something tells me we won't be spending £2.5m on a player like Watt this Summer.

Something tells me we won't be spending £2.5m on a player this Summer.

Something tells me we won't be spending £2.5m this Summer.

Steele

Leninhan - Evans - Akpan

Subs: Guthrie, Henley, Raya, Nyambe, Doyle, Thomson, Tomlinson, Mahoney, Mansell.

I'd say there's still some deadwood in there.

Steele

Leninhan - Evans - Akpan

Thanks. Just seen this.

Nice try putting together a 4-3-3. Or is it a 4-6-0?

How this has been allowed to happen by football club owners is nothing short of negligent. :angry:

Steele

Leninhan - Evans - Akpan

Guthrie has been a poor signing, and Bennett is not much better. The team has no striker and Lowe and Ward are not natural full backs. Basically as it stands it's a relegation team.

Didn't we sign Watt? The fee was £2,5M and the deal was suppose to be permanent once the loan ended.

Wow what a move that is if I am right.

Danny Graham other hand we will hardly sign. The lad really took his chance.

Fee was set to be around 1 mill I think but although he showed odd glimpse of potential I don't think I would have commit to that to be honest.

We need 4 strikers. Graham, Watt, Derbyshire and Le Fondre. Total spend 2.5m and four different strikers.

It's no wonder I'm brilliant at football manager.

Deffo should sign Watt..has potential just need a manager to get it out of him

depends on the manager Chaddy ... Warnock would get a tune out of him ...I doubt very much Hill or Redfearn would

Archived