BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot how United we were for one night, we need to have this happen again but I can't see it

There was an old man near us - no relation - who had tears streaming down his face while this was going on. He was heartbroken, he couldn't believe what had happened to his club.

I'd seen him every at every home game until that night.

I never saw him again.

http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/why-ipl-is-bad-for-shareholders-115120900567_1.html [Read the end part]

Its supposedly a very popular business newspaper in India. Hardly ruffled any feathers. Media here is hardly critical unless they have vested interests and are mostly about "you scratch I scratch".

And Ironically this article was published on December 9th and Venky's announced a share bonus on December 21st and their share price zoomed up.

Silence.

Silence for 90 minutes..no cheering no booing no clapping no recognition of owners players or game situation.

Sit in silence leave in silence.Un-nerving for the players ..and completely strange for TV.

Think about the minutes silences we observe..but for 90minutes ..Venkys hear the sound of the future ..the sound of complete emptiness.

Silence.

Silence for 90 minutes..no cheering no booing no clapping no recognition of owners players or game situation.

Sit in silence leave in silence.Un-nerving for the players ..and completely strange for TV.

Think about the minutes silences we observe..but for 90minutes ..Venkys hear the sound of the future ..the sound of complete emptiness.

I can only assume that you haven't been to a game at ewood in years :rock:

Silence.

It's like that every week?

It's like that every week?

I thought that would be right up your street Gav.

When i suggested to you months ago ..only way to protest is to get on the pitch ala Blackpool ..you said... oooo no ..im not risking getting arrested .. ;)

When i suggested to you months ago ..only way to protest is to get on the pitch ala Blackpool ..you said... oooo no ..im not risking getting arrested .. ;)[/quote

You are a numpty and a lying one at that.

When i suggested to you months ago ..only way to protest is to get on the pitch ala Blackpool ..you said... oooo no ..im not risking getting arrested .. ;)[/quote

You are a numpty and a lying one at that.

Really Gav ...You sure ...?

Posted 17 July 2015 - 13:58 PM

BlooBoy, on 17 Jul 2015 - 1:44 PM, said:snapback.png

So ...which game are you organising the pitch invasion Gav.?

Lead by example and im sure many will follow you onto the pitch.

Ummmm.....

I wouldn't dream of running in the pitch, its against the law you know, you could get a ban, a fine, wouldn't want that would we.

You shouldn't be making such suggestions BlooBoy, shelfy will be after you, he's got **** all else to do :tu:

Edited by GAV, 17 July 2015 - 13:59 PM.

Yep

Followed by your next quote ..

Posted 17 July 2015 - 14:42 PM

BlooBoy, on 17 Jul 2015 - 2:28 PM, said:snapback.png

Im really not the one whos saying its time to protest again GAV...just sick of reading about those that do.

63 posts in and you're sick of reading about those that do? are you sure you're on the right site? maybe you've been in the Bpool site and logged in here by mistake?

I don't condone pitch invasions or anything of that nature, just so we're clear :tu:

Have you read this thread?

I dont need too ..you made your views very early in the season whilst trying to put me down.

Now ...as you can see i dont lie..your quotes are there for all to see.

You wont be going on the pitch end of.

oh...dear.

I dont need too ..you made your views very early in the season whilst trying to put me down.

Now ...as you can see i dont lie..your quotes are there for all to see.

You wont be going on the pitch end of.

oh...dear.

You're a numpty as I said, and a liar, but I'll let you have the final word, you have no credibility on here.

You're a numpty as I said, and a liar, but I'll let you have the final word, you have no credibility on here.

Why am i liar Gav?

Your quotes are above.

Self denial isnt good you know .

Ive as much credibility on here as the next man and thats were you fail Gav.

Numerous posts count for nothing,its the substance that counts.

You still call me a liar yet the quotes from YOU are there to see.

Would you like a link to the thread Gavin ?

Can I just be the negative asshole here and say any balls on pitch/sitting in silence/leaving at certain time etc etc demonstration will be as useful as tits on a nun because the Venkymob won't be there to see it !! Did you see on telly that Charlton Chief Exec squirm in her seat last week at their demonstration ??? ..... We won't have that ☹️

Can I just be the negative asshole here and say any balls on pitch/sitting in silence/leaving at certain time etc etc demonstration will be as useful as tits on a nun because the Venkymob won't be there to see it !! Did you see on telly that Charlton Chief Exec squirm in her seat last week at their demonstration ??? ..... We won't have that ☹️

Sure Coar's always at games perhaps people could yell at him for not speaking out? No point yelling at Myers (who probably won't even be there) or Cheston for that matter really. Though Cheston is doing an interview with the LT (presumably to be printed tomorrow) so it depends what he says then.

If the game was delayed via fan actions, it would get media coverage. Venky's may or may not be arsed but at least it would be a start.

Our support is so fractured that I would be very surprised if anything happened other than Venky's Out chants and perhaps two or three bods attempting to get on the pitch.

It's ferkin laughable.

Sure Coar's always at games perhaps people could yell at him for not speaking out? No point yelling at Myers (who probably won't even be there) or Cheston for that matter really. Though Cheston is doing an interview with the LT (presumably to be printed tomorrow) so it depends what he says then.

Cheston has taken on so many roles, he'll still be trying to remove the brush that's half way up his arse.

Burnley Bob will be p!ssing his sides at the car crash we've become. Don't accept any favours from him.

If the game was delayed via fan actions, it would get media coverage. Venky's may or may not be arsed but at least it would be a start.

Our support is so fractured that I would be very surprised if anything happened other than Venky's Out chants and perhaps two or three bods attempting to get on the pitch.

It's ferkin laughable.

Cheston has taken on so many roles, he'll still be trying to remove the brush that's half way up his arse.

Burnley Bob will be p!ssing his sides at the car crash we've become. Don't expect any favours from him.

Archived