SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JayPeeBee40 said:

I'd personally go bostock last. No experience in league one. Unproven.

I understand what you're saying but he did play for Brentford and Swindon I think in League one albeit a few years ago, but anyone that Barcelona once bid for can join Rovers anytime ?

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Bostock would be expensive the other 2 I just have no idea.

Trying to work out the level of fees that we will NOT be paying.B)

You're forgetting our secret weapon... agent back handers :) 

9 minutes ago, Eternal Optimist said:

Stephen Hendrie released by West Ham, granted did absolutely nothing for us last season but good backup to Williams in league one?? ?

Only if West Ham were still to pay all his wages and this time also his bloody food bill and bar tabs. :)

44 minutes ago, Eternal Optimist said:

I agree all very good players, think I'd go Bostock if I had first choice Dack 2nd then Otzumer, no offence against him for being third  

I will be serious. Not easy for me but here goes.

Bostock is too expensive and too good for L1. If TM can get him it's a miracle.

From what I have now read up on Dack he may actually be the one to best compliment Richie and PW in midfield and good enough to continue into the Championship next season.

Delight would be a delight and worth the entrance money.

The problem is the one we all know about.

I will be serious. Not easy for me but here goes.

Bostock is too expensive and too good for L1. If TM can get him it's miracle.

From what I have now read up on Dack he may actually be the one to best compliment Richie and PW and good enough to continue into the Championship next season.

Delight would be a delight and worth the entrance money.

The problem is the one we all know about.

I remember suggesting Dack 18 months back, he was like a poor version of Tom Cairney, excellent left foot not sure about his engine (stamina) though, seems to have suffered a dip in form last year, on the radar of Bradford at the moment. He'd be allot cheaper than when Bristol had 1.5 million turned down. I think him and where I see Whitts playing (left side of CM) are very similar so would be surprised if he pitched up as he's not really got the pace or ability to play in the hole like the Turk.

Just now, JayPeeBee40 said:

Doesn't the oyston family at Blackpool refuse to deal with agents?

There's a marked difference between dealing with agents as most clubs do and having agents run the show as has (and maybe still Is) been the case at Rovers.

Also you need the right people in the right places at your club doing the dealing not a cardboard cut out clown, an agent puppet shadow director with two names or a half arsed impossible to contact Indian playboy.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

I remember suggesting Dack 18 months back, he was like a poor version of Tom Cairney, excellent left foot not sure about his engine (stamina) though, seems to have suffered a dip in form last year, on the radar of Bradford at the moment. He'd be allot cheaper than when Bristol had 1.5 million turned down. I think him and where I see Whitts playing (left side of CM) are very similar so would be surprised if he pitched up as he's not really got the pace or ability to play in the hole like the Turk.

I thought Dack's goal rate of 1 in 5 impressive. He likes playing behind the strikers and Cairney is not blessed with pace either.

Turk looks mote than good though.

I thought Dack's goal rate of 1 in 5 impressive. He likes playing behind the strikers and Cairney is not blessed with pace either.

Turk looks mote than good though.

I bet the Turkish Messi  would be able to nutmeg Chris Samba dribbling with the ball and running through his legs.

b  Does look like a good one though.

14 hours ago, Pedro said:

I'm sure some of that is true but some of ot certainly isn't.  Formica was performing well at Newell's Old Boys for years before he was bought by Rovers and he actually got his Argentina cap whilst at Rovers. Also, re the timeline of events, Venkys didn't create Crescendo and if they did, it wouldn't have been possible for Kean and Agnew to then  have been employees of Crescendo way before the takeover.

Sorry to pick fault but I'm not a fan of rumour or mis-information, this harks back to the old dossier days where we were tantalisingly teased for years.  We all deserve to know the truth of what's gone on but rumours soon become facts on here.

Also, references to taking 30million out in transfer fees and investing 250k skirts over the facts. We are bleeding money and most of that 30m 'disappeared' paying off present and previous dross and covering costs due to our massive drop in income. How much filters it's way back to agents and whether it is a tactical way of someone getting rich, is open to debate.

He was but he was 3rd party owned a bit like the traffic group operates hence Newells had too have all registrations assigned fully to them so there was no trace after all this was just after the tevez and mascherano deals with msi and Corinthians. I wouldn't  post it unless being sure and this came straight from a well known leading sports journalist who's done loads on rovers.

Crescendo and vhpl was an agreement which was created way back before the takeover and allegedly expired on takeover except no one checked despite being told of its existence. Crescendo sports limited being the crescendo party. Kean and Agnew had contracts for crescendo, look at the Steve Kean contract for rovers and its continuous service paragraph. 

A little bit more than rumours or "miss info" apologies for the late reply missed this one earlier! Right Bradley Dack.........

Archived