BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Back to the tranfers I'm quite happy we have signed two midfielders.Forget who the owners are we are now Brfc 3rd division.We ain't going to get great players in this division but we need fighters and experience.Lets please try and limit the loans to a few youngsters with potential.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Don't want to put the curse of Villanueva on him, but Oztumer certainly looks like he can play. Goal against Bolton is a particular delight.

Yeah but how will he cope on a cold and damp Wednesday night in Walsall......oh.....

Has to be the smallest player in the football league, he likes like a 12 year old with a drawn on beard.

Just now, Tom said:

That's some showreel, have there been any solid links with him?

Bury fans seem to think he's heading there 

Bury will pay a transfer fee whereas we won't so that puts them in the driving seat.

Still, we can't keep expecting sugardaddies to bankroll a promotion push. We need to accept where we are now.....

Just now, Tom said:

That's some showreel, have there been any solid links with him?

Bury fans seem to think he's heading there 

Only Pete O'Rourke (sky journalist) on twitter as far as I can tell. Definitely pinch-of-salt terrirory, but also one of the more reliable twitter accounts.

28 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Whats funny about that? 

It's funny that you assume we'll be able to offer him more than what he's on at Walsall and that we'd be able to afford his transfer fee. The last couple of seasons have shown that there are huge doubts on both of them questions because we're bloody skint. We are a bigger club though no doubt about that at all and if we could pull off signing Oztumer I'd be buzzing with that. 

13 minutes ago, Butty said:

It's funny that you assume we'll be able to offer him more than what he's on at Walsall and that we'd be able to afford his transfer fee. The last couple of seasons have shown that there are huge doubts on both of them questions because we're bloody skint. We are a bigger club though no doubt about that at all and if we could pull off signing Oztumer I'd be buzzing with that. 

This how far we've fallen due to these twohats... Behind bury in the transfer pecking order 

28 minutes ago, Butty said:

We can can definitely offer him more wages. Transfer fee a concern alright, no doubt. Hopefully Wankys stick to their promises and we can sign him, without having to sell. 

• Backroom
Just now, Eternal Optimist said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned but now being linked with Bradley Dack from gillingham......good player! 

http://gillsconnect.com/s/Gills_News_Desk/Entries/2017/6/21_BRADLEY_REPORTED_TO_BE_INTERESTING_BLACKBURN.html

L1 POTY in 15/16, about 1 goal in 5 games from midfield. Sounds decent to me!

Just now, JayPeeBee40 said:

Suspect we'll only be after one of Dack, Otzumer or Bostock.. We don't need 3 number 10s.. Any one of these would be fine though, yes?

I agree all very good players, think I'd go Bostock if I had first choice Dack 2nd then Otzumer, no offence against him for being third  

Archived