BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Norwich City

• Backroom

When will people start to realise it's not Coyles fault, Chestons or Lamberts, it's Venkys fault and until fans start to protest against the owners it's sh1t after sh1t after sh1tt.

This is ultimately the bottom line. Is Coyle a joke? Sure. Would a better manager be able to keep our heads above water this season? Possibly. But we aren't going to be getting a better manager under our current owners. Lambert was a one off and after six months he decided he'd prefer unemployment to being a part of this circus.

Venky's must go before we can even consider progressing. They are a cancer eating away at everything within the club and until that is cured the club's health will continue declining.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will people start to realise it's not Coyles fault, Chestons or Lamberts, it's Venkys fault and until fans start to protest against the owners it's sh1t after sh1t after sh1tt.

Gav - I saw Nigel, Derek, John, Mark, all there today. All hardcore Rovers fans, 35 years plus. Not Rovers Fans, but what can we do???

I was protesting in the fairly early days of Kean when you were probably still celebrating the sacking of Big Sam. We had something to fight for then, our PL status and ever rising fortune in TV money. Some of repeated until we were blue in the face how that must be preserved at all costs while during the Sam era others came out with the likes of "I'd rather watch passing football in the Championship than hoofball in this league".

And who was held up as an example of a good football successful manager? That's right, Coyle!! I remember it well, him and the likes of Holloway and Laudrup.

Anyway, my main point is I protested when there was something significant to be done. What is to be done now? We get 11,000 home fans paying peanuts for their season tickets. So we have no money. No money means nobody wants to buy us, nobody of stature wants to manage us, nobody of stature wants to play for us.

Everything we had that marked us out from the Prestons/Oldhams/Blackpools of this world has gone so get rid of Venkys and what will happen? Nothing pretty much, we'll likely bounce around the Championship/League 1 anyway because that's now the revenue of the club.

Absolute nonsense, you never even went to games by your own admission, so drop the bullsh1t.

Some of us have long memories SKHT and change your ******* name it's insulting.

Theres not enough fans who want to protest Gav, they don't have the fight in them or simply dont agree with protesting. As you know i'm a big advocate of taking action but I think the best outcome as difficult as it might be is relegation. Will put further financial pressure on the owners, turn more fans against them and hopefully might just force them to write it off and leave. League 1 or 2 doesnt faze me at all, I dont care about prem football or the championship, I care about the club being in the right hands, our hands.

Gav - I saw Nigel, Derek, John, Mark, all there today. All hardcore Rovers fans, 35 years plus. Not Rovers Fans, but what can we do???

Until the support kicks off we can do nothing, but will the fans ever kick off, I doubt it.

It keeps me up at night, it really does.

I totally agree Gav about who is to blame. Berg, Appleton, Bowyer, Lambert and now Coyle have all been put in an impossible situation in which they couldn't do anything else but fail. The problem is that the owners don't seem to work on the same level as any other owner who, by now, would surely be looking for a way out. Boycotts or chanting "Venkys Out" by those at Ewood appear to have no impact upon them. As they never come near England, let alone Blackburn, chanting "Venkys Out" is a pretty futile gesture. Ultimately, I believe they will only leave when they decide it is in their interests to leave. Clearly losing money isn't forcing them out.

As for the game, it merely underlined the huge gulf that has now developed between clubs like Norwich City and the Rovers. Norwich looked every inch a Premier League club whilst we looked what we are - a struggling Championship club desperately fighting to avoid relegation. The one positive today is that not every team we play will be as good as Norwich. The task for Coyle is to develop a team that is capable of taking enough points from the likes of Rotherham, Burton, Barnsley etc. to keep our heads above water. It's games against the teams who are likely to be in the bottom half of the table that will decide our fate this season rather than games against the likes of Norwich and Newcastle. However, Coyle needs to call in some favours and try and get some loans in this week. A couple of experienced full-backs, some creativity in midfield and another striker are the minimum requirements before the end of this month. Sadly, I doubt we will be able to attract or afford the quality of player that we need.

Absolute nonsense, you never even went to games by your own admission, so drop the bullsh1t.

Some of us have long memories SKHT and change your ******* name it's insulting.

I never even went to games? I had a ST from being a kid until 2 years ago and have been to about a quarter of the home games since then anyway.

I don't give a **** whether you find it insulting. Who the **** are you? The big bad board bully? Don't let the power at your self-appointed position as protestor in chief go to your head.

Nothing. You can choose to go and be mostly miserable or not go.

I never even went to games? I had a ST from being a kid until 2 years ago and have been to about a quarter of the home games since then anyway.

I don't give a **** whether you find it insulting. Who the **** are you? The big bad board bully? Don't let the power at your self-appointed position as protestor in chief go to your head.

You never went to games by your own admission so don't lecture me, and change you're name its insulting.

Nothing. You can choose to go and be mostly miserable or not go.

I just hope that this season will see fans finally realise that its only going to get worse, Coyle is out of his depth and with no money we've a very real possibility of being down before Easter.

I just hope fans won't put up with that, but I won't hold my breath Neal.

Gav......it keeps you up at night ?

Are you real or what ? Have you never had a shag ?

Yes your mum actually, she told me she was a weightlifter, only way she could raise a fooking dumbbell like you :tu:

Yes your mum actually, she told me she was a weightlifter, only way she could raise a fooking dumbbell like you :tu:

Listen Gav you spunk guzzler, I'll sleep soundly inside fifteen, unlike you......

Would you like some sleeping pills you wet @#/? fart ?

You never went to games by your own admission so don't lecture me, and change you're name its insulting.

Find me the post where I said that. It'll take you a while (I.e. forever) but seeing as you don't sleep anyway because all our fans aren't as great as you, it'll give you something to do.

By the way, you're means you are. Try and get basic grammar right before you call other people dumbbells.

Find me the post where I said that. It'll take you a while (I.e. forever) but seeing as you don't sleep anyway because all our fans aren't as great as you, it'll give you something to do.

By the way, you're means you are. Try and get basic grammar right before you call other people dumbbells.

Well said pal.

Gav the insomniac needs to read a dickshunHarry before aveing ha pop hat hennyboddy.

You've been told already, keep coming back for more won't change anything.

You align yourself with this pr1ck, its probably you logging out and back in again anyway :tu:

I just hope that this season will see fans finally realise that its only going to get worse, Coyle is out of his depth and with no money we've a very real possibility of being down before Easter.

But who do Fans do tho?

Protest?

Boycotts?

Venkys out?

Venkys are in India all of the time. We cant touch them there. Even Kamy tried through Venkys Shareholders but most arent interested

So do I but as the previous protests proved people don't agree or want to protest. Looking at the evidence, player sales, no investment, managers leaving, relegation, club employees blaming fans, fans being lied to, owners ignoring fans, no board, Cheston admitting there is no plan, parts of the ground being closed... If all that isn't enough reason to get fans to fight for the club then I don't know what is fella, so it's like you say don't hold your breath.

Is that you in the picture?

Yes it is....I can eat an apple though a tennis racket.

I bet you'd love to try and knock my teeth out wouldn't you, you gormless plantpot ?

Anyway, my bed and buxom wench awaits..........night night Gav, enjoy Babestation you utter winker.

You've been told already, keep coming back for more won't change anything.

You align yourself with this pr1ck, its probably you logging out and back in again anyway :tu:

I've been told already? You are literally unbelievable.

I'll align myself with anyone who stands up you trying to push people around, you're a total joke. Anyway go find that post, you've been told already.

I've been told already? You are literally unbelievable.

I'll align myself with anyone who stands up you trying to push people around, you're a total joke. Anyway go find that post, you've been told already.

Who's pushing people around? you need to get out more, like your fury mate above.

You spent your early days wondering around this site telling anyone and everyone that Allardyces football was winning football, which was correct by the way, then told us all that you didn't go as much as you used too and we should stop bleating!

Do you deny that?

But who do Fans do tho?

Protest?

Boycotts?

Venkys out?

Venkys are in India all of the time. We cant touch them there. Even Kamy tried through Venkys Shareholders but most arent interested

No point even discussing it mate. I'm slowly coming round to the each to their own opinion as much as I'd like everyone to come together against the owners, I'm accepting they won't. You can only choose to go or not go.

Archived