BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Are they private messages? If they are, that isn't a good idea. If not, fair enough

Aye take them down CMB we dont want salgado in trouble etc.

Would Jerome Anderson care to comment?

"Never took a penny" allegedly , big day for Jerome. SEM have just been struck of at 10.30 am in court and will now be liquidated allegedly.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye take them down CMB we dont want salgado in trouble etc.

"Never took a penny" allegedly , big day for Jerome. SEM have just been struck of at 10.30 am in court and will now be liquidated allegedly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtbE9mT02so

No idea if they are private messages or not. Part of what glen put out. I've removed my post with them in though but obviously people who have quoted need to do the same.

For the record what has been released today doesn't really have any bombshell information in it other than what has already been released this weekend and in previous years. A few emails between Glen and Shebby, some between BRAG and Appletons lawyers, the above links with Salgado, the contracts and lawyer stuff etx

No idea if they are private messages or not. Part of what glen put out. I've removed my post with them in though but obviously people who have quoted need to do the same.

For the record what has been released today doesn't really have any bombshell information in it other than what has already been released this weekend and in previous years. A few emails between Glen and Shebby, some between BRAG and Appletons lawyers, the above links with Salgado, the contracts and lawyer stuff etx

It's enough with sustainable fan pressure for the FA to start looking at it before more gets leaked by people.

Glad they've come out I've had them a while courtesy of Glen but never had the bottle to post them.

Do these revelations change anyone's commitment to attend games?

As far as I'm concerned this is not our club now.

- The treatment of Williams, Finn, Goodman - even Allardyce.
- The ridiculous bonuses and general terms of Kean's contract

- The jobs for the lads type recruitment resulting in huge wages for waste of space players and staff

- The agents fees that cost the club millions

- The complete disregard for the fans, staff, town as a whole.

It's right there in black and white ladies and gentlemen - if anyone can still walk into that stadium and ignore the stench of a poisonous, rotten regime then I both applaud your evergreen outlook and am shocked by your naivety.

We need to rid this club of these charlatans before it is too late. Sitting on your hands and watching the demise cannot be the way forward!

Jerome Anderson even gets mentioned in Big Sams autobiography I've been reading on holiday this week.

Anderson called Sam down to London for a meeting and gave him a list of players to sign, Sam said no I've got a list of players I want, Anderson told him the owners won't want them. Sam smelt the rat there and then, he even laughed about Kean getting the job on his connection!

The current England manager knows of the situations going on here, unfortunately for us English football is ticking along nicely and nobody wants to rock to boat at the top of the tree!!! Hopefully some high figures in the press are starting to take note.

Yep fair play to him! Hope we all manage to back him.

Its now or never mate. Legal issues aside, its time we as fans locally or overseas do damage to venkys which ever way possible. If we are going down, we bloody hell taking down these clowns with us.

Its now or never mate. Legal issues aside, its time we as fans locally or overseas do damage to venkys which ever way possible. If we are going down, we bloody hell taking down these clowns with us.

Good any leaks then we need to back them and stand side by side.

Good any leaks then we need to back them and stand side by side.

Yep, and i think any legal issues, and a quick Gofund account or similar can be set up. Its happening people, the attack will becoming from all over now. Venkys and their cronies wont know which way to turn. Its a case of you mess with our club long enough, and now the fans will mess with them.

Your right Iceman. We've all got to look at ourselves in the mirror and say ' what did I do to save Rovers ' There are a lot of good people out there who aren't scared off or bought. Keep the pressure up people.

I have emailed everyone who emailed me, sorry for anyone who sent a PM But I had 13 pages of email addresses to collate and could not go through all PM's.

Many have these now and i'm still receiving request for what I sent out, which if I get around to it I will respond as its taken me hours to put something together.

Sadly emails wont receive big files so some it may have bounced back, whilst I only went through a few things I had, as I need to put it all in a file to be fair.

As always I'm happy to talk to anyone in person, but forgive me in advance if I don't answer a million questions via the message board or twitter

Archived