BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have emailed everyone who emailed me, sorry for anyone who sent a PM But I had 13 pages of email addresses to collate and could not go through all PM's.

Many have these now and i'm still receiving request for what I sent out, which if I get around to it I will respond as its taken me hours to put something together.

Sadly emails wont receive big files so some it may have bounced back, whilst I only went through a few things I had, as I need to put it all in a file to be fair.

As always I'm happy to talk to anyone in person, but forgive me in advance if I don't answer a million questions via the message board or twitter

Maybe posters can share if they have your email and take the burden off slightly?

Without a doubt they fear the supporter base, millions have been lost across a number of bank accounts due to supporter uprising.

Id love to spend 3 hours telling people just some of the things i have personally witnessed the last 5 years, would take me a month to say everything I know.

From offers of boardroom, to interference in my employment, to payments made against supporters, to protest being funded by venkys closest allies, to rogue venkys aids, to sexual harrassment, to direct threats to supporters the list goes on and on.

Duped ???? Not a chance

Which is why a boycott, in my opinion, plays into the hands of those who want to damage the club. A boycott looks like folk don't care.

The opposite is what should happen. Venkys do fear the fan base - but if fans are not in attendance, the fear has gone.

I know Glen is extremely busy, so if anyone could be so kind to forward me the email they got from Glen I'd appreciate it.

madon@sky.com

Thanks.

me too please pafell17@yahoo.co.uk

How much was Myles Anderson on? I keep thinking I read somewhere that it was 40k a week but surely I'm mistaken.

That would not surprise me. 40k a week for a pish poor player, actually he wasnt much of a player.

Samuel14miller@gmail.com - think I have the main documents but I'd love to read the part that was missed out! Got the original docs from elsewhere so won't be on your distribution list. Thanks!

Archived