BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Backroom

Everyone, including Sam, is stunned. I'm not, because a trusted little bird told me two months ago what was going to happen.

He said that the club would be taken over by an Indian company and that Sam would be pushed aside, to be replaced by the coach Steve Kean. If Keano does well then he keeps the job.

If I knew that, then Sam did and he is probably right to think that he is been stabbed in the back.

Now I know this is from a very old article (2010) but has Andy Cole ever really been questioned as to who this little bird was?

This could be massive.

He is on Twitter @vancole9

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Madam Desai

If You Think We're On The Run?

We Are The Boys Who Will Stop Your Little Game

We Are The Boys Who Will Make You Think Again

'Cause Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Madam Desai

If You Think The Blues Are Done?

You've Had it Pretty Handy

With Your Mate Anderson

But Financially You're Reeling

And We're Ready to End Your Fun

(So Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Madam Desai

If You Think The Blues Are Done?)

So Watch Out Madam Desai

You Have Met Your Match In Us

If You Think You Can Crush Us

We're Afraid You've Missed The Bus

'Cause Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Madam Desai

If You Think The Blues Are Done?

Chins up boys, bit of the old Dunkirk spirit, know what I mean?

It would be a mistake to think that Venky's are popular or generally supported in India.

I wonder what the general consensus is around Venkys in India. Seems not many even care about them, and they seem to be a small company anyway. Maybe an opportunity to us the Indian people to get onside with us in protest. Worth a shot i suppose, but might not work as they probably have no idea whats happening.

• 2 weeks later...

Alan Myers is back on Twitter.

Regarding Venkys he has just said "if you have nothing positive to say, say nothing at all"

He will have had an NDA put into his initial contract, but for my money he was a good honest man trying to do the right thing. One of the few that have been decent over the past few years.

Alan Myers is back on Twitter.

Regarding Venkys he has just said "if you have nothing positive to say, say nothing at all"

I think that line probably sums up most of his 'communications' spell with us. After the initial promise faded away.

• Backroom

In answer to what?

I asked...

@ALANMYERSMEDIA you probably can't say much but what r Venkys intentions for the future? Nobody talks!Thanks for everything u did at rovers

His reply...

@mattmadon thank you Matt, I appreciate it, my dad taught me this "if you have nothing positive to say, say nothing at all" 1/2

• Backroom

@ALANMYERSMEDIA one last question from me Alan, how often did you as a director speak directly to Balaji/Venkatash/Mrs Desai?

@mattmadon will plead the 5th on that one Matt, hope you understand

Seemed to me that he was part of the deception of the fans. Didn't achieve any meaningful communication with the owners.

I'm sure he'd have some inside information about the owners, has he gone to the FA/Football League with it? I doubt it.

He rode the gravy train and it was a bit suspicious who got him in given he came from Sky but no doubt he tried when he first came. May well have done ok if he was allowed to actually do his job.

Anyone who defends Venkys it's up to them but they're off their heads imo. What a disgraceful collection they are in regards to running this club.

Archived