BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Backroom

What's the legality of sharing the document?

How about people sharing snippets of that on Twitter? It each person screenshots and tweets a paragraph of it we could get it out there

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about people sharing snippets of that on Twitter? It each person screenshots and tweets a paragraph of it we could get it out there

Parts are appearing on twitter

We need a wikileaks for football clubs.

Remarkably all Nixon is tweeting about is that we've supposedly made a bid for Ba which has been rejected but that Rovers will be making an improved offer. A coincidence that the first cash bid we've made for a player all summer is occurring just as fans are beginning to revolt again? I don't think so. Prepare for more links to emerge in the next few days about money being spent, bids being made, players being lined up. Deflection tactics to try and calm people down and take attention away from the bigger picture. Then Duffy and Marshall will be off. If they have made a cash bid for a CB its to replace Duffy, not Hanley. Hanley's replacement was Greer.

Demba, Ibrahim or the ancient Egyptian bird-headed deity.

• Backroom

How about we set times to target certain high profile Twitter users to the point they have to see it.

Jim White is pretty active if we all tweet him he won't do anything but the more people we make aware the better

How about we set times to target certain high profile Twitter users to the point they have to see it.

Jim White is pretty active if we all tweet him he won't do anything but the more people we make aware the better

9pm we have an absolute onslaught usually

we need to target the support of every 92 clubs by copying them into tweets etc.

• Backroom

7pm - Michel Salgado

7.30pm Jason Roberts

Quote and add as you like... one person per half hour should do the trick.

I think people should be targetting journalists from places like The Blizzard and the Guardian, your Jonathon Wilson's, James Horncastles, Iain Mackintosh, people like that. People who actually gave a @#/? about football before Sky and who take a world view on football rather than the 'Sky Sports Understands' crowd.

I was painting the fence and my email notification. When I noticed it from Glen I thought I'd have a quick look before carrying on. Fair to say I've not been able to go back outside without walking straight back in to re-check something I thought I had read......I did read it and I'm absolutely flabbergasted.

Something has to be done. I'm so heartbroken my club has been torn apart like this.

But above my heartbreak is anger; angry that I know I'll never be able to get my hands on those involved. Even more angry that if I was to do what I felt just I'd probably end up serving a few years in Wormwood Scrubs. We deserve justice.

Archived