BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Abbey's been active on twitter and fbook all through his jollys, bet the Mrs is happy :lol: !

Iceman has always been more clued up about Rovers goings on all the way from Cape Town than some who live up the road from Ewood. He seems to live and breath the club from his exotic location :tu:

Keep up the good work.

nothing exotic about this :D

Clifton_Beachs.jpg

Cape_Town_Stadium_Aerial_View.jpg

one-and-only-cape-town-p.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am staggered that the LT haven't even mentioned that these documents are in the public domain. They don't have to go into details until they get the all clear from their legal advisors but surely a mention could be made.

This 'local' paper haven't done us fans any favours at all since the Indians rolled into town.

There's a petition on Change.com to get the FA to investigate Rovers take over and running by agents.

Thanks, ill have a look.

I am staggered that the LT haven't even mentioned that these documents are in the public domain. They don't have to go into details until they get the all clear from their legal advisors but surely a mention could be made.

This 'local' paper haven't done us fans any favours at all since the Indians rolled into town.

Its been like that since 2010. The LT are just a bunch of scared amateurs, who are too afraid to get into a legal wrangle with these scoundrels running the club

To be fair he has to. That is the nature of media (Inc this site) and the threat of litigation these days.

A bit of an in joke where he is concerned on that there twitter thing. It's his standard response to nearly every question.

'Do Rovers play in blue & white Paul ?'

'Just checking' :rover:

A bit of an in joke where he is concerned on that there twitter thing. It's his standard response to nearly every question.

'Do Rovers play in blue & white Paul ?'

'Just checking' :rover:

Well if he had that checked on Saturday he would have found we didn't 'play' at all.

Up until now no newspaper or journalist could talk publically about these letters due to legal all host of legal issues. However now that they have been published via the dropbox links than the journalists have free reign. Nick Harris is looking do something now, it is a pity the Yoda post has been removed so he cannot talk about that. By the way I have no issue with Admin removing these posts as it was always going to lead to legal takedown notices which could have actually threatened the future of this website.

Up until now no newspaper or journalist could talk publically about these letters due to legal all host of legal issues. However now that they have been published via the dropbox links than the journalists have free reign. Nick Harris is looking do something now, it is a pity the Yoda post has been removed so he cannot talk about that. By the way I have no issue with Admin removing these posts as it was always going to lead to legal takedown notices which could have actually threatened the future of this website.

out of interest sake Kamy, if these docs are genuine, and true, why would anybody be afraid if they know what is in front of them is legit?

Yoda's post was an absolute must read. real shame it had to be taken down but totally understandable.

Wait till you know who starts emailing A "ZIP" folder around.

The chances of that not leaking from someone is exceptionally slim. Free reign for the journalists maybe but i hope we as fans for five years ago will finally get that apology after the media slaughtering we got.

The genie is out the bottle and come the Wolves game! It's going to be a party on the streets of Blackburn.

I missed the start of this new twist. How did the leak actually happen?

Posted on twitter (dropbox links)

Since then anyone has been allowed to copy and paste/download them!

Keep signing the petition folks - https://www.change.org/p/martin-glenn-we-want-an-official-f-a-investigation-into-the-running-of-blackburn-rovers-f-c?recruiter=585923489&utm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink&recuruit_context=copylink_long

Archived