BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might have known it Den or thought it,but plenty poured scorn on such info and asserted that fans stating it were conspiracy fantasists.

The argument from such was that Venkys were stupid and naive, nothing more.

This info in black and white will change the ideas of many fans in an instant.

I've seen Glen attacked on here as someone who was out for himself at the club's expense.

Perhaps we can all sing from the same hymn sheet now and , from that point of view, Blueboy's recent contribution is encouraging.

I wish they'd let Dereckguylers greasy spoon back on for a bit just so I can wipe that egg off his chops !

The level of camaraderie and determination in this thread, along with a severe absence of back biting and one-upmanship, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

We can win this war if we all stick together.

One Love, One Rovers.

Quite, but it doesn't mean it's not true. I still haven't seen anything that suggests Venky's were anything more than 'useful idiots' to some very slippery agents, I didn't catch those links posted today before they were taken down though. It may all be in there and i've missed it.

I still can't get my head round why it wasn't reported to the press when Glen got his death threats. If true, that alone would have been enough to get rid of the owners. That is massive. Why also would they get rid of Bowyer cos he had failed in getting them promotion and then appoint a supposed improvement in Lambert if they just want the club 'gone'? Why go for Warnock, someone who has promotion success on his CV, and then for Coyle, another who has done it on a shoestring? It's an obvious policy they are following, albeit a misguided one, especially in the case of Coyle. Why also continue to invest in the Academy if they just want the club to rot? None of it makes sense. That's why i posted earlier that a lot of fans i know still go for the 'duped' owners version of events, who having been burnt to the tune of £100m plus are now just keeping the club ticking over with the bare minimum infrastructure. I'm more than willing to be proved wrong.

Don't spoil it and start back-tracking on your back-tracking.

• Backroom

The level of camaraderie and determination in this thread, along with a severe absence of back biting and one-upmanship, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

We can win this war if we all stick together.

One Love, One Rovers.

You jinxed it.

You might have known it Den or thought it,but plenty poured scorn on such info and asserted that fans stating it were conspiracy fantasists.

The argument from such was that Venkys were stupid and naive, nothing more.

This info in black and white will change the ideas of many fans in an instant.

I've seen Glen attacked on here as someone who was out for himself at the club's expense.

Perhaps we can all sing from the same hymn sheet now and , from that point of view, Blueboy's recent contribution is encouraging.

You've got your troll on tonight. Where there is harmony may you bring discord.

The story of my life. Can we get them to stand in the naughty corner?

At least it's obvious where it started this time. People sometimes get confused. ;)

Here is the off the record statement i made to rovers police match commander after i attended meeting at ewood

Paul,

What i'm about to say is strictly confidential, and is not for a criminal investigation or for you to just blast out. This is my safety we are talking about, and importantly its our clubs future. Shebby Singh is probably the supporters last hope, and if this is known to have come from Shebby he will be removed and I cannot allow that to happen just yet.

On Monday 17th September I attended a minuted meeting at Ewood Park with members of the BRFC Action Group committee, and Shebby Singh who was accompanied by his aid. Shebby and the group have become close over the last couple of months as we look together to try and rebuild this club.

Alot of our conversations are open and frank, and much of them we never repeat as we want him to succeed in having Kean removed for the better of the clubs future

On Monday Shebby stated the owners had been told by both Steve Kean and Paul Agnew that John Williams and Simon Williams had been funding the Rovers supporters protest campaign. It was this core reason why the owners had dug their heels in , and shown defiance in any chance of removing the coach.

It was also brought to my attention that the 12 months of living hell I have recieved as a supporter which has included numerous breaches of the Data protection act, causing me to recieve threats to both mine and my familes life, whilst also suffering two assaults was being funded and grown by club officials, with namely Paul Agnew and Steve Kean both indicated as behind the plot and found within club accounts. This season I have been targeted at every game, whilst just a few weeks ago I was removed frommy job with no proper explanation although the MD said strangely that I had been at a rovers event the night before. At the time I never thought much about it, but until yesterday only my wife and best friend was aware of my cirumstances. Last night I recieved a call by a rovers employee asking if I had been sacked, I asked how did they know, and was told people at rovers are aware. When I remembered the conversation with the MD about the event at Rovers, I remembered I had met with Paul Agnew and Derek Shaw that evening, with members of the Action Group Committee and Jack Straw. For the club to know this , they could only have had some direct involvement in my removal, especially as my employer had a corporate table at the club last season.

What you can do to help me I do not know, I do not want you to contact shebby as he may not talk to me again, and thats non productive, I do not want you to tell other officers or approach the club,

Thanks

Glen

Not the main thrust of your post I know, but this issue of the owners being told one version of a story and believing it seems to be a recurring theme.

Weren't Venkys told that Sam was a crook and was personally benefitting from transfers and this is why they sacked him? Thus we ended up with Kean, coincidently or not.

This is certainly what Kean was on about in his drunken rant in the bar, filmed by Rovers fans. And of course Sam successfully sued.

Thousands of miles away, trusting in and acting on information not able to be challenged is a characteristic of Venky rule. And disastrous for the club.

These f@@#ers need outing. It makes me f###ing seethe.

I had a brief tete a tete with a long standing forum member on social media about Venkys/BRFC a few months back. A well respected fella on here and he was extremely disparaging on BRAG and particularly Glen during the exchange - got quite angry at one stage with no need as it was in no way hostile. Today's revelations have made me wonder about him and his potential role in all of this...

Forum generally were pretty down on BRAG weren't they?

You've got your troll on tonight. Where there is harmony may you bring discord.

At least it's obvious where it started this time. People sometimes get confused. ;)

You were getting your digs in at me in your first post on the topic so don't pretend otherwise. Even now you are trying to have it both ways.

Not to worry, truth will out.

I have retweeted efforts from Wolves and Celtic that are in support of #venkysout

Got say Brighton and Villa have also helped back the bid quite a fair bit tonight. Kudos to both sets of fans!

Lots of other fans backing the cause too and waking up to the fact that something may not be right.

You were getting your digs in at me in your first post on the topic so don't pretend otherwise. Even now you are trying to have it both ways.

Not to worry, truth will out.

I think you're being a bit paranoid there. I didn't mention you. You have mentioned me in your posts though for no reason. Please troll elsewhere.

I'm not one to shy away from confrontation but the calling of two roverites I personally know makes my blood boil,birdy is a old man a pensioner in fact and I would be more frightened of his wife.And Gordon is a pussy cat whose biggest sin is being a tory.

What has happened to Glen and kamy is a disgrace,but unless people name names the witch hunt continues,BTW was it not Glenn who asserted on this message board that birdy held jack walker to ransom over the sale of his house,the fact was birdy wanted a house as close to ewood as he had at the time.I spoke to bird the last time I was in the UK and he knows venkys are shisters just his love of his club is greater.

If you are looking for culprits in the harassment of Glen and kamy I would say blackburn has about 5k bag heads who would do most things for 20 quid.

Archived