BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Of course but it will open the can of worms as various journalists are aware of what the FA and the Football League have and if the FA punish Rovers they will have a field day with the FA and Football League. The Fa love their squeaky clean image which will be tarnished with the part they have played.

In all walks of life, there are attempts to 'sweep things under the carpet' and hope they stay there.

When the genie escapes from the bottle, the 'authorities' will do their utmost to protect 'the game'. There will no doubt be a couple of sacrificial lambs within their organisation but it will be Rovers who take the hammer blow in order to deflect attention away from the authorities and help perpetuate a myth that wrongdoings will not be tolerated.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is fair to say that Nick Harris and others have had to legally hold back and tame down their articles regarding certain agencies and people. Now if the FA would like to bring everything out in the open by punishing Rovers then I would guess it would be open season on the whole corrupt project.

Fifa was and maybe still is rotten to the core ....

I suspect, journalists will be watching events at Ewood very closely ...

Apologies for the big quote, but does this letter not point to Kentaro being the bad guys and Venkys being simply clueless. I know Glen posted a very different view on Venkys last night.

Venky's name over the door

I've messaged Nick Harris asking if he has any plans to run a story on all of this now it is in the public domain. Doubt it but worth a shot.

As for the huge quote above. That really does point put as clear as day that the agents stitched the club up good and proper, which is illegal. If the F.A knew, which we can assume they do/did, then it will all come out eventually

• Backroom

Apologies for the big quote, but does this letter not point to Kentaro being the bad guys and Venkys being simply clueless. I know Glen posted a very different view on Venkys last night.

They still lied to the fans and possibly the authorities too. Both in the wrong in different ways.

I must admit, that whilst still wishing I had never heard of Venky's, I was trying to put an order of blame to the parties involved in our demise, 1 carrying the highest blame :-

1. Kentaro

2. Walker Trust (for selling us to clueless numpties, openly admitting they had no idea how to run a football club)

3. The FA/PL (what fit and proper test?)

4. Venky's (for wanting to use us as an 'investment' but then having to turn to a third party who have effectively ruined us)

To be honest, 2, 3 & 4 could be in any order and open for debate.

Surely the intention of the lawyer defending a client though?

Quite, but it doesn't mean it's not true. I still haven't seen anything that suggests Venky's were anything more than 'useful idiots' to some very slippery agents, I didn't catch those links posted today before they were taken down though. It may all be in there and i've missed it.

I still can't get my head round why it wasn't reported to the press when Glen got his death threats. If true, that alone would have been enough to get rid of the owners. That is massive. Why also would they get rid of Bowyer cos he had failed in getting them promotion and then appoint a supposed improvement in Lambert if they just want the club 'gone'? Why go for Warnock, someone who has promotion success on his CV, and then for Coyle, another who has done it on a shoestring? It's an obvious policy they are following, albeit a misguided one, especially in the case of Coyle. Why also continue to invest in the Academy if they just want the club to rot? None of it makes sense. That's why i posted earlier that a lot of fans i know still go for the 'duped' owners version of events, who having been burnt to the tune of £100m plus are now just keeping the club ticking over with the bare minimum infrastructure. I'm more than willing to be proved wrong.

• Backroom

I must admit, that whilst still wishing I had never heard of Venky's, I was trying to put an order of blame to the parties involved in our demise, 1 carrying the highest blame :-

1. Kentaro

2. Walker Trust (for selling us to clueless numpties, openly admitting they had no idea how to run a football club)

3. The FA/PL (what fit and proper test?)

4. Venky's (for wanting to use us as an 'investment' but then having to turn to a third party who have effectively ruined us)

To be honest, 2, 3 & 4 could be in any order and open for debate.

I'd put Venky's second in the list, but Kentaro are the ones that started this downward spiral by convincing Venky's to buy the club and then pissing away our Premier League status. Everything else is a consequence of that.

Quite, but it doesn't mean it's not true. I still haven't seen anything that suggests Venky's were anything more than 'useful idiots' to some very slippery agents, I didn't catch those links posted today before they were taken down though. It may all be in there and i've missed it.

I still can't get my head round why it wasn't reported to the press when Glen got his death threats. If true, that alone would have been enough to get rid of the owners. That is massive. Why also would they get rid of Bowyer cos he had failed in getting them promotion and then appoint a supposed improvement in Lambert if they just want the club 'gone'? Why go for Warnock, someone who has promotion success on his CV, and then for Coyle, another who has done it on a shoestring? It's an obvious policy they are following, albeit a misguided one, especially in the case of Coyle. Why also continue to invest in the Academy if they just want the club to rot? None of it makes sense. That's why i posted earlier that a lot of fans i know still go for the 'duped' owners version of events, who having been burnt to the tune of £100m plus are now just keeping the club ticking over with the bare minimum infrastructure. I'm more than willing to be proved wrong.

MR.T i think it is has a collection of documents from ones on twitter and stuff he has built up over time, i think he was emailing them earlier.

Appears every shyster in football has been through our club whilst it is vulnerable and in turmoil,an easy target,a carcass to be picked at and a chance to make filthy lucre.

££££££££££s.

Shameless Spineless b'stards one and all.

Glen Mullan....can I ask where did these alleged death threats come from?

Yes, it does Ricky. I see the owners paying for "advice" and their advisors helping themselves and their clients by the bucketful. But we knew that.

I think circulation will inevitably get wider and dirtier.

It needs just one tabloid to publish on a slow news day.

My big fear is that the club will be made an example of and we will get unmercifully hammered.

That is a possibility but what if the authorities' hands are less than clean in this?

Archived