BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main problem I see is the dissemination of information. There's seems to be a lot known of the alleged nefarious actions of our glorious leaders but it only seems to be known by a few people. We can all guess or come to some sort of conclusion but it might not be the right one because we don't have all the information.

SOME (not all) of the people who do know then get smug and say 'well if you knew what i knew' you wouldn't be a Rovers Fan etc etc. It's happened on here today with the release of these documents. Instantly people come out with 'i've known this for months'. Great, then let others know instead of being smug after the event. This winds people up, it's divisive and very unhelpful. If people don't know the FULL FACTS they can't make an accurate assessment. There may be less of the 'Rovers Fans' some of you are so dismissive of if you let them know what you have known for a while.

If you know things, get them out on social media. If you have a dossier, release it (even anonymously on the net). Print up leaflets with facts, figures, names and events on and hand them out (drop them out of plane over ewood during a TV game if you have to!).Don't rely on politicians, social media has made them obsolete are far as protesting goes. A politician won't arrange a Boycott and they seemingly have no influence over the FA.

Some were happy with Bowyer, some were happy with Lambert. If things carry on as they are then no-one will be happy with Coyle. It's the perfect time to get as many fans onside as possible. If people on here have info, and want to see an empty Ewood, then release it. Educate people to what has actually gone on. Set up a 'just give' page, or whatever they are called, let Rovers fans know about it and use the funds to get info out in any way possible.

Obviously all i'm doing is posting stuff on t'web. That doesn't help anybody, but i may be just one of those poor souls who thinks Venky's have been taken advantage of by some dodgy chracters and 'duped'. There are a lot of people out there like that. I know cos i speak to them. Family and friends etc. If the 'duped' theory isn't factual, and people release the info to prove it isn't factual, then i'd imagine a lot less people would be spending their money at Ewood. The 'get behind the team FFS' lot, as they are disparingly described on here, might be less willing to do that if they knew the truth.

So please don't take this as a criticism of the protest leaders. It isn't. The people who have organised and participated in the protests have done a great job. Unfortunately a lot of fans still don't know what has actually gone on at the club. They have a vague grasp of 'dodgy owners' 'gullible owners' 'dodgy agents' etc but not any great detail. I doubt many at all know about 'Crescendo' or if Anderson is still involved in the club, dodgy contracts, or death threats to families etc. If true, and Glen says it is, then that can't be just dismissed as 'duped' owners. If true, and my season-ticket holding parents knew, they wouldn't set foot in Ewood again out of principle. 100% guaranteed. I'm sure there are quite a few more 'Rovers Fans' who would feel the same.

Time to crank up the protest machine, get everyone involved, and not just those select few who have proof of what's been going on.

Defiantly time to protest.

Think the original lad (who's twitter name i can't remember) deserves enormous praise and credit for hoying them up initially. As Glen says; brave thing to do. I imagine he has sat on them from the thought of legal repercussions in which could arise so understandably so that they've not been in view until now.

• Backroom

The main problem I see is the dissemination of information. There's seems to be a lot known of the alleged nefarious actions of our glorious leaders but it only seems to be known by a few people. We can all guess or come to some sort of conclusion but it might not be the right one because we don't have all the information.

SOME (not all) of the people who do know then get smug and say 'well if you knew what i knew' you wouldn't be a Happy-To-Clappers etc etc. It's happened on here today with the release of these documents. Instantly people come out with 'i've known this for months'. Great, then let others know instead of being smug after the event. This winds people up, it's divisive and very unhelpful. If people don't know the FULL FACTS they can't make an accurate assessment. There may be less of the 'Happy-to Clappy' mob some of you are so dismissive of if you let them know what you have known for a while

If you know things, get them out on social media. If you have a dossier, release it (even anonymously on the net). Print up leaflets with facts, figures, names and events on and hand them out (drop them out of plane over ewood during a TV game if you have to!).Don't rely on politicians, social media has made them obsolete are far as protesting goes. A politician won't arrange a Boycott and they seemingly have no influence over the FA.

Some were happy with Bowyer, some were happy with Lambert. If things carry on as they are then no-one will be happy with Coyle. It's the perfect time to get as many fans onside as possible. If people on here have info, and want to see an empty Ewood, then release it. Educate people to what has actually gone on. Set up a 'just give' page, or whatever they are called, let Rovers fans know about it and use the funds to get info out in any way possible.

Obviously all i'm doing is posting stuff on t'web. That doesn't help anybody, but i may be just one of those poor souls who thinks Venky's have been taken advantage of by some dodgy chracters and 'duped'. There are a lot of people out there like that. I know cos i speak to them. Family and friends etc. If the 'duped' theory isn't factual, and people release the info to prove it isn't factual, then i'd imagine a lot less people would be spending their money at Ewood. The 'get behind the team FFS' lot, as they are disparingly described on here, might be less willing to do that if they knew the truth.

So please don't take this as a criticism of the protest leaders. It isn't. The people who have organised and participated in the protests have done a great job. Unfortunately a lot of fans still don't know what has actually gone on at the club. They have a vague grasp of 'dodgy owners' 'gullible owners' 'dodgy agents' etc but not any great detail. I doubt many at all know about 'Crescendo' or if Anderson is still involved in the club, dodgy contracts, or death threats to families etc. If true, and Glen says it is, then that can't be just dismissed as 'duped' owners. If true, and my season-ticket holding parents knew, they wouldn't set foot in Ewood again out of principle. 100% guaranteed. I'm sure there are quite a few more who are 'Happy-to-Clap' who would feel the same.

Time to crank up the protest machine, get everyone involved, and not just those select few who have proof of what's been going on.

A fair post, and I can't help but agree. It's time for all information to be released, even if anonymously, so there are no more excuses and people know exactly what they are funding when purchasing season tickets.

SOME (not all) of the people who do know then get smug and say 'well if you knew what i knew' you wouldn't be a Happy-To-Clappers etc etc. It's happened on here today with the release of these documents. Instantly people come out with 'i've known this for months'. Great, then let others know instead of being smug after the event. This winds people up, it's divisive and very unhelpful. If people don't know the FULL FACTS they can't make an accurate assessment. There may be less of the 'Happy-to Clappy' mob some of you are so dismissive of if you let them know what you have known for a while

So please don't take this as a criticism of the protest leaders. It isn't. The people who have organised and participated in the protests have done a great job. Unfortunately a lot of fans still don't know what has actually gone on at the club. They have a vague grasp of 'dodgy owners' 'gullible owners' 'dodgy agents' etc but not any great detail. I doubt many at all know about 'Crescendo' or if Anderson is still involved in the club, dodgy contracts, or death threats to families etc. If true, and Glen says it is, then that can't be just dismissed as 'duped' owners. If true, and my season-ticket holding parents knew, they wouldn't set foot in Ewood again out of principle. 100% guaranteed. I'm sure there are quite a few more who are 'Happy-to-Clap' who would feel the same.

'H a p py C l a p p ers' now posts as 'Rovers Fans'. Good idea! I had to be creative to make the point. It wouldn't have made sense with 'Rovers Fans'.

I would be obliged if someone could broadly outline what's emerged in the last few hours that we didn't already know?

Nothing new if you trust/read what Glen has previously posted.

Others will have learnt what Glen was saying was 100% accurate!

I would be obliged if someone could broadly outline what's emerged in the last few hours that we didn't already know?

I've never seen any document that shows Venkys accusing Kentaro of feathering SEM clients nest's before.

What I don't get, unless I'm missing the obvious, is that the letter from Brabners to the Kentaro lawyer is quite damning of Kentaro / SEM / Anderson and shows that they realise that their client has been screwed over.

Therefore why would Crescendo still be pulling the strings at Ewood now unless there is no legal way for Venkys to ditch them?

There's still many pieces missing from this puzzle.

Now that some more of the paper trail is in the open, the idea that certain fans are fantasists or conspiracy theorists can be completely laid to rest.

There is yet far more in many dozens of hands which is not in the public domain.

Glen's posts give a hint as to why this stuff is not yet public.

I will pose the following observations and questions:

- The Italian League was once richer and better broadcast than the English League. It was probably no coincidence that the Italian League was left in the dirt in TV ratings when the scandals about match fixing broke. The Premier League billions depend pretty well completely on the PERCEPTION that the English game is free from corruption and is a fair competition.

- If you are working for the English football authorities, are you going to do anything which opens old horrible cans of worms which would damage the credibility of the English game and could even question the validity of the Premier League Champions one season or just be happy to see clubs like Rovers and others (perhaps Leeds) slip towards the National Leagues and out of their responsibility?

- Blackburn Rovers had finished in the top half of the Premier League four seasons out of five when the new manager was given a contract which included bonuses for finishes in lower leagues. Why was there a need to provide such a perverse incentive?

- How and why was Coyle appointed in the absence of Mr Cheston? Does Coyle happen to have similar connections to those of Kean? Does anyone know if his contract has similar lower league provisions? I genuinely have no idea in this regard but I did see the line-ups and player positions played in our first two league games which were heroically ambitious to say the least.

- where and when was Crescendo registered, who are the three major parties behind it and when did they first have a relationship with Kean, where does Kean now work?

- does the lawyers' letter to Kentaro settle once and for all whether Sir Alex Ferguson was correct when he said "an agent is running Blackburn Rovers" and that the dismissal of Sam Allardyce and his management team and the run-up to the resignations of John Williams and Tom Finn were the responsibility of people "advising" Venky's who happen also to hold football agent licenses?

- to anybody involved in finance, do you agree it is possible to work the markets to make money out of a business that is going down?

I've never seen any document that shows Venkys accusing Kentaro of feathering SEM clients nest's before.

But Jerome Anderson allegedly denied these false claims in the strongest possible way if i recall via Sky Sports?

does the lawyers' letter to Kentaro settle once and for all whether Sir Alex Ferguson was correct when he said "an agent is running Blackburn Rovers" and that the dismissal of Sam Allardyce and his management team and the run-up to the resignations of John Williams and Tom Finn were the responsibility of people "advising" Venky's who happen also to hold football agent licenses?

Credit again to the lad emailing that around... Frightening when reading that :0

• Backroom

Confirmation of exactly what Kean was earning and bonuses is new as well. That contract puts paid to the myth that Venky's didn't know we could get relegated. The contract was set up so that Kean would earn more from relegating us and then getting us promoted again...

Well, I haven't read any of the documents yet, but.........

We knew that Venkys used agents to do their business at the club, that's why John Williams resigned. We knew that their plan was to sell off any assets on the playing side and that agents would provide the players on the cheap while a top coach would enhance their value. I guess they thought that a coach who could do that was worth a mint.

But seriously, have I missed anything else?

1. Keans contract was written by himself and had a bonus written in to it, based on us being in the third tier.

2 The Lawyers for Venky's receiving a letter from SEM's layweys, which was responding to SEM suing Venky's for £5 million

3. Crescendo allegedly having the same people at the helm as Kentaro

4. Certain players having pay increases despite relegation and having big bonuses added for failure

5 Crescendo being based in Brunai that just happens to be the place were our former manager now manages from

6. A poster on here had effectively stabbed GM in the back and is now allegedly spokesman for the fans

I've asked Paul Wheelock on his Facebook page if he has seen these documents and if he is going to report on them. Let's hope he steps up to the plate

He has seen them and is asking for permission from his employers lawyers to publish them or write a story about it.

• Backroom

We knew that Venkys used agents to do their business at the club, that's why John Williams resigned. We knew that their plan was to sell off any assets on the playing side and that agents would provide the players on the cheap while a top coach would enhance their value. I guess they thought that a coach who could do that was worth a mint.

You say "we" knew this den, but there are plenty of supporters who dismiss the above as conspiracy theories. These documents may be what it takes to get those fans onside.

Read the letter to Kentaro then Den. It shows that Venkys had no involvement in any of the running decisions of the club and that it was being done by Kentaro. I'm not sure if an agency like Kentaro , with all of their links to SEM and other agents,is legally allowed to have as much control over a club but they were obviously well passed the 'advising' stage.

Read the letter to Kentaro then Den. It shows that Venkys had no involvement in any of the running decisions of the club and that it was being done by Kentaro. I'm not sure if an agency like Kentaro , with all of their links to SEM and other agents,is legally allowed to have as much control over a club but they were obviously well passed the 'advising' stage.

As I said Hasta, John Williams said this in a letter published on here at the time of his resignation.

I'm just asking if anything new has come out that might make the authorities think again.

I've asked Paul Wheelock on his Facebook page if he has seen these documents and if he is going to report on them. Let's hope he steps up to the plate

will be down to the lawyers/editors about it not Wheelock

Now that some more of the paper trail is in the open, the idea that certain fans are fantasists or conspiracy theorists can be completely laid to rest.

There is yet far more in many dozens of hands which is not in the public domain.

- where and when was Crescendo registered, who are the three major parties behind it and when did they first have a relationship with Kean, where does Kean now work?

- to anybody involved in finance, do you agree it is possible to work the markets to make money out of a business that is going down?

​I wonder if we will see more leaked documents in the public domain?

​does anybody have a link to Crescendo website

​I understand you can make millions by doing that. Ive just finished watching Billions the TV Series from the States and its seems very easily to do.

1. Keans contract was written by himself and had a bonus written in to it, based on us being in the third tier.

2 The Lawyers for Venky's receiving a letter from SEM's layweys, which was responding to SEM suing Venky's for £5 million

3. Crescendo having the same people at the helm as Kentaro

4. Certain players having pay increases despite relegation and having big bonuses added for failure

5 Crescendo being based in Brunai that just happens to be the place were our former manager now manages from

6. A poster on here had effectively stabbed GM in the back and is now allegedly spokesman for the fans

​why was the contract even including a third tier Bouns. we were a top 10 club

​Who got rid of Nelsen, Salgado, Roberts after they received new contracts? was it the owners or other people?

​which poster stabbed GM in the back and how is he a spokesman for the fans?

It was and still is against league rules. Plenty of people have speculated that Anderson was effectively running the club, well here we have it in black and white. Unless I am very much mistaken, some of these documents have been hidden from the fans with lawsuits taken out to prevent thier publication. If we all knew everything that was in these posting that have emerged today, why would that be the case. I am also fairly sure that Sporting Intelligence were a publication, who could not go to print with these, for legal reasons. If anyone thinks there is nothing to hide here, then you are very gullible.

will be down to the lawyers/editors about it not Wheelock

​I wonder if we will see more leaked documents in the public domain?

​does anybody have a link to Crescendo website

​I understand you can make millions by doing that. Ive just finished watching Billions the TV Series from the States and its seems very easily to do.

​why was the contract even including a third tier Bouns. we were a top 10 club

​Who got rid of Nelsen, Salgado, Roberts after they received new contracts? was it the owners or other people?

​which poster stabbed GM in the back and how is he a spokesman for the fans?

The other thing about these contracts, just like the Berg one, they were paid up for not playing I suspect. Assuming the agent got a nice cut and the owners had to pay him and the players, for getting rid, whose interests where these contracts in. The Lawyers letter does suggest a counter claim should be made. I full agree with that, does anyone know if that was done?

Archived