BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Well there was 2200 at Wigan and I'd wager that there was about 200 who weren't angry from very early on in that game. 2k now represents a large portion of our remaining fanbase so the worms are getting ready to turn en masse although it will still take a few more poundings on the park to spark them to life.

It's coming though, some of the comments flying around last night from some serious so called happy Rovers Fans clapping where a first.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes there are and would URGE EVERYONE to ask for the E Mail being offered by one of our fellow posters with them on. I have just read them and I unashamedly admit, I am that devastated, that I am in tears as I post this.

I agree, but lets just make sure that every Rovers fan and everyone who cares about the club gets one. It is our duty.

which poster please?

So we cant create a fake email address, hide ip addresses, and then expose this @#/?? We really have got nothing to lose here, i mean we have already lost most things at Rovers

Expose it to who? It's already out there. Nobody can prove anything illegal or do anything.

Expose it to who? It's already out there. Nobody can prove anything illegal or do anything.

In my view, it isn't a matter of exposing it, I think it is important that every BRFC fan has a copy of this, to see what is going on at their club. Whether anyone is brought to task or not, the fans should be told about all this.

Not like we've been right all along or anything B)

Other people have had a stake in this club all along, it's been a cash cow for many.

Sorry Tomphil, did an edit there which made your response look odd. Know exactly what you mean though and agree totally!

It is quite simple the answer to that. A club who allow the manager to write up his own contract. It is alleged that Kean wrote his own contract and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Not the issue though. Kean can write whatever he likes to his own advantage.

The question is "why would the owners sign off on it?"

The slipperiest move was when he got that contract extension when we were at Wigan and the crowd was seething in his direction and the likes of Robbo were ignoring him. The brothers grim were in attendance and I'm of an idea they came to try and get rid but then he somehow ended up with a contract extension.

Very very suspect that was and I'd love to know how it came about. Did he out manipulate them before they got to him or did they sign it off as two fingers to the fans. Or did he and tantric quickly slap it together to cement his position and make it financially impossible to get rid of him ?

Never ever underestimate how crooked that guy is, if his stunts were pulled in the real corporate world and he'd got rumbled he'd be looking at doing porridge. Footballs version of Nick Leeson except the bank hasn't quite folded yet !

I have had a conversation with Glen and I know he had to go the police and tell them he was afraid for his own safety and that of his family. That is the gospel truth. Glen knows the truth about these people and took the trouble to cal me one night to tell me what he knew. I only know Glen through Twitter and he had either no need to call me that night and no ulterior motive. Although I have no knowledge of Crescendo, what Glen has posted about them, I am certain, will be the truth.

I wasn't doubting what he said as i i have no idea what Glen has been subjected to, i was just making sure it had been reported to the police. It's very serious. This kind of info should be made as public as possible. It can only help in getting rid of the owners.

If anyone wants a copy of all.documents which are the following.

1. Keans contract

2. Hendrys contract

3. Singhs contract offer

4. Rovers letter to.FA

5. Venkys Legal letter in response to Kentaro's threat of legal action against venkys for non payment

Then enail me at glenmullan@btinternet.com

I will send everyone a copy tomorrow wheb im back in the office.

Sorry Tomphil, did an edit there which made your response look odd. Know exactly what you mean though and agree totally!

Not the issue though. Kean can write whatever he likes to his own advantage.

The question is "why would the owners sign off on it?"

Read the letters that are now being E Mailed to people by Mr T. Amongst them, you will see that Venky's were not running the club and probably still aren't. This resulted in MASSIVE contracts being handed out and contracts being handed to players, would could not play football. In essence, it is like me and you signing as the new centre back pairing tomorrow and being paid £40k each per week. The best letter in my view is the one from Kentaro's lawyers to Venky's regarding JA being accused of stitching the club up. It mentions the players in that document, who were given obscene contracts, including Myles. I urge every fan to read this.

Read the letters that are now being E Mailed to people by Mr T. Amongst them, you will see that Venky's were not running the club and probably still aren't. This resulted in MASSIVE contracts being handed out and contracts being handed to players, would could not play football. In essence, it is like me and you signing as the new centre back pairing tomorrow and being paid £40k each per week. The best letter in my view is the one from Kentaro's lawyers to Venky's regarding JA being accused of stitching the club up. It mentions the players in that document, who were given obscene contracts, including Myles. I urge every fan to read this.

still waiting for mine to be sent so haven't read these yet

If anyone wants a copy of all.documents which are the following.

1. Keans contract

2. Hendrys contract

3. Singhs contract offer

4. Rovers letter to.FA

5. Venkys Legal letter in response to Kentaro's threat of legal action against venkys for non payment

Then enail me at glenmullan@btinternet.com

I will send everyone a copy tomorrow wheb im back in the office.

Hopefully revelations of the past 24 hours and this circulation above means that Glen will hopefully have more BOD going forwards by those who doubted his intentions previously.

I've had them for months mate!

I've got to say it's been hard reading accusations that well-meaning people were "conspiracy theorists", that there were no conspiracies "just stupidity", even that the Venkys were " well-meaning chaps who got conned".

It was also hard seeing Glen get slaughtered by the Venky apologists, knowing what he personally went through. If Rovers are saved in the end, we owe that man an enormous debt.

Im pretty sure the BRFCAG will be in the throws of organising something.

Be that an open meeting or direct action.

Having spoken to a few of them yesterday , I know they have been busy in the background, but whatever route they take its imperitive that supporters get behind them and support whatever they come up with.

I have been in that position at the first ever protest, wondering if anyone would turn up, wondering if other supporters felt like I did, wondering what to do next.

Its a lonely place without support and a very lonely place when you get more grief than support from other sections of the supporter base.

Im happy to support any supporter lead campaign, im also happy to get involved (wife will kill me if she reads this).

Yesterday a supporter got brave, some may say stupid by tweeting what I gave him.

I take my hat off to him, because if others are willing to take a stand too, then we can reignite the passion for this club by saying enough is enough.

Someone PM yesterday with the V's for Venkys, which I thought was quite catchy.

Whatever happens, going forward, i promise my full co-operation be that in answering questions in public or sharing my contacts for a well organised campaign RTID

Im pretty sure the BRFCAG will be in the throws of organising something.

Be that an open meeting or direct action.

Having spoken to a few of them yesterday , I know they have been busy in the background, but whatever route they take its imperitive that supporters get behind them and support whatever they come up with.

I have been in that position at the first ever protest, wondering if anyone would turn up, wondering if other supporters felt like I did, wondering what to do next.

Its a lonely place without support and a very lonely place when you get more grief than support from other sections of the supporter base.

Im happy to support any supporter lead campaign, im also happy to get involved (wife will kill me if she reads this).

Yesterday a supporter got brave, some may say stupid by tweeting what I gave him.

I take my hat off to him, because if others are willing to take a stand too, then we can reignite the passion for this club by saying enough is enough.

Someone PM yesterday with the V's for Venkys, which I thought was quite catchy.

Whatever happens, going forward, i promise my full co-operation be that in answering questions in public or sharing my contacts for a well organised campaign RTID

Fair play Glen and very brave of you, as I know about the tough time you were given.

These documents were presented to the Football Authorities by an MP very recently. Once again the level of interest from said authorities was disappointing.

I think the fans should just go to staples get a few A0 banners with these letters printed on and display them for the tv games.

Archived