BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Can these documents be sent to all Sports Journalists. I know it's a long shot that one will take it up but you never know. These documents should at lead be out on the open for all sports fans to see.

I really feel now is the time to call OUR club ( The Corrupt Club )

Shame on you Robert Coar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I may be a little dim here but what benefits are there for Venkys or SEM to bankrupt the club?

I'm wondering why SEM agents would only be making as little as £2k on a transfer (peanuts in this world) whilst a rookie manager gets a whopping £1 mill. I wonder if managers can then pay agencies for personal services? Offer silly contracts to the main man and he pays silly payments to his advisors for 'advising'! That way the Premier League money could be milked out the club.

Maybe the plan wasn't to get relegated, and once it happened it explain why we invested initially to try to get back up ( as they had put a sweetener in for this scenario). However as it now looks nigh on impossible the plug has been pulled.

Complete theory but I've never thought it through like that before until I saw the contract last night.

I'm wondering why SEM agents would only be making as little as £2k on a transfer (peanuts in this world) whilst a rookie manager gets a whopping £1 mill. I wonder if managers can then pay agencies for personal services? Offer silly contracts to the main man and he pays silly payments to his advisors for 'advising'! That way the Premier League money could be milked out the club.

Maybe the plan wasn't to get relegated, and once it happened it explain why we invested initially to try to get back up ( as they had put a sweetener in for this scenario). However as it now look nigh on impossible the plug has been pulled.

Complete theory but I've never thought it through like that before until I saw the contract last night.

Kick backs or whatever they call it nowadays

Can these documents be sent to all Sports Journalists. I know it's a long shot that one will take it up but you never know. These documents should at lead be out on the open for all sports fans to see.

I really feel now is the time to call OUR club ( The Corrupt Club )

Shame on you Robert Coar

Nick Harris is the best sport journlist for this kind of thing

Nick Harris is the best sport journlist for this kind of thing

I would imagine Nick has seen the documents already but has been warned off.

After years of hinting at wrongdoings at Ewood, he suddenly went very quiet except for the odd favourite or retweet on the subject.

Worse (ban me if you like)

They are evil @#/?s, who know exactly the script, who breathe the fear of god into people, who endorse corruption , bribery and threaten peoples lives ,( i know as a victim). These are not the wounded poor hoodwinked , these people are calculated and wont rest til this club is gone

If the venksters & associates have threatened people's lives then surely the police have been informed? That's aserious accusation that would need to be investigated.

Why would Venky's want the club 'gone'?

I go back to a statement I made a week or two back.

What sort of Premier League Club owners make provision for in their manager's contract extension for his salary and BONUSES in the event of relegation to League 4?

They not only knew about relegation, they anticipated it but there was no intention of sacking him if it occurred!

What ever makes a good manager in Venkyland clearly had nothing to do with events on the field.

And that's where it all starts.

It is quite simple the answer to that. A club who allow the manager to write up his own contract. It is alleged that Kean wrote his own contract and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Have got all these docs available

Not putting them on here but email me at mthomnw@yahoo.co.uk

And I'll send you them. ⚪️

Im glad people have saved them. More needs to be done with these documents. Should be passed onto Graham Jones

Okay, so I've been off here all night. What are these documents that have been released tonight (Kean's contract). Secondly, Glen, what involvement do JA and co still have - specifically? I know you and I and all of us likely need to tread carefully but surely there's one hell of a documentary here for the Beeb or similar?

I have a copy of Keans contract on E Mail and will glady send it to you.It is back on twitter this morning,, despite all other links being taken down. A poster called Mikey Delap put it up about 30 minute ago. Until then, I hadn't seen it, but I now have and saved myself a copy.

If the venksters & associates have threatened people's lives then surely the police have been informed? That's aserious accusation that would need to be investigated.

Why would Venky's want the club 'gone'?

I have had a conversation with Glen and I know he had to go the police and tell them he was afraid for his own safety and that of his family. That is the gospel truth. Glen knows the truth about these people and took the trouble to cal me one night to tell me what he knew. I only know Glen through Twitter and he had either no need to call me that night and no ulterior motive. Although I have no knowledge of Crescendo, what Glen has posted about them, I am certain, will be the truth.

I have a copy of Keans contract on E Mail and will glady send it to you.It is back on twitter this morning,, despite all other links being taken down. A poster called Mikey Delap put it up about 30 minute ago. Until then, I hadn't seen it, but I now have and saved myself a copy.

These documents have been seen by many including the Football Association.

Rovers going to be discuss on Sunday Supplement on SS1 by Winter, Ashton, Dunn and Curtis

What time does that start? Sky seem to have some affinity to JA and his cronies (remember the article about poor Myles) so little of any consequence will be said.

These documents have been seen by many including the Football Association.

It beggars belief then than nothing is being done. Someone did tell me that a vital document that provides pivotal evidence of wrong dong was stolen. Is this correct and if it is that still shouldn't stop this corruption at the club carrying on?

Rovers going to be discuss on Sunday Supplement on SS1 by Winter, Ashton, Dunn and Curtis

Hope they are gong to talk about how everything that Rovers fans feared would happen has happened.

Or how the fit and proper persons test is not fit for purpose.

Or why Venkys have sold up yet - or why they ignored an offer of help.

Or why they brought in Lambert to then force him to leave.

These documents should be sent to news agencies, the beeb, journalists, sky sports everybody. This could just be the break we need to expose these people.

It appears that people are frightened of exposing this. One thing that could be done, is every fan on here could print 10 copies, put them in an envelope and place at the foot of Jack's statue, before the game against Burton. That way every fan who wants one can have one and we can all shout from the rooftops about it, until something is done. Broadcast the demise, so that everyone is aware of what is happening.

Hope they are gong to talk about how everything that Rovers fans feared would happen has happened.

The won't.

Looks like those that do not want these documents out in the public are happy to engage in a game of whack a mole for a while, hopefully run up the solicitors hour by hour fees for cease and desist correspondence. That is the trouble with the internet, take one thing down , two pop up

Or considering the panel, why certain players backed Kean and turned it on the fans - time to get real

I have had a conversation with Glen and I know he had to go the police and tell them he was afraid for his own safety and that of his family. That is the gospel truth. Glen knows the truth about these people and took the trouble to cal me one night to tell me what he knew. I only know Glen through Twitter and he had either no need to call me that night and no ulterior motive. Although I have no knowledge of Crescendo, what Glen has posted about them, I am certain, will be the truth.

That's aint good that himself and his family was at risked of their safety

What time does that start? Sky seem to have some affinity to JA and his cronies (remember the article about poor Myles) so little of any consequence will be said.

started at 9am. but Rovers will be roughly about 10 am

But I will posted when they get close

Corruption has been alluded to on here many times and these documents pretty much nail it. I don't know where we go from here but surely there must be somebody out there who can investigate and dig even further. I think the Indians are hiding something which will eclipse these documents and hopefully the net is closing in on them and the horrible specimens they jumped into bed with.

Of course they won't. They'll probably blame the fans, say Kean was not very good but didn't deserve the abuse, Venky's are a bit silly............all mild stuff that won't blow the bloody doors off and expose any real dodgy doings that might have gone on. Sky rely/relied on SEM to supply their pundits, and those who work up at the top of the News International empire would happily suck off the devil for more money and influence.

Archived