BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

What I don't get, unless I'm missing the obvious, is that the letter from Brabners to the Kentaro lawyer is quite damning of Kentaro / SEM / Anderson and shows that they realise that their client has been screwed over.

Therefore why would Crescendo still be pulling the strings at Ewood now unless there is no legal way for Venkys to ditch them?

There's still many pieces missing from this puzzle.

Agree. I don't get that either Hasta

deffo a lot of questions need answering

I've never got that either. Appleton was said to have been sacked when Venkys realised he was SEM so what are these characters doing back at Ewood?

was it?

I always thought it was Shebby who sacked him?

Thought Pasha the budget slasha was ex kentaro?

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Suhail-Pasha/-1981760026

deffo a question that needs answering but from the sounds of the things can he even make a decision unless the owners give thumbs up?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dosen't the letter to the FA allude to an agreement with "Crescendo" ?

It says it terminated on the completion of the purchase of the club.

Even if it hadn't, after the lawyer letter in 2011, you wouldn't still be dealing with them over 4 years later.

Glen says they are still behind the scenes at Ewood, and if all these documents are legit then he's proved right on everything else so far, so why having been sussed in 2011 are they still here?

Truthfully?

Loss of employment, loss of home, loss of thousands of pounds, loss of friends, require operation after stupidly breaking ankle before spurs protest and not having it fixed, attacked, threatened, wife attacked, children attacked, parents and sister brought into it, life totally intruded .

6 years on, i have recovered by working damn bloody hard, i now part own my own business, employ 27 people and have learnt more about myself and what can be achieved if you believe in your own beliefs.

Would i do it again based on what i know and have seen??

Yes because I'm a fighter and always follow my heart

Fair play to you Glen,

Glen says they are still behind the scenes at Ewood, and if all these documents are legit then he's proved right on everything else so far, so why having been sussed in 2011 are they still here?

are we talking people in the boardroom or not based at the club but can influence the owners through channels???

are we talking people in the boardroom or not based at the club but can influence the owners through channels???

There is little doubt that they are still there as Crescendo. I am personally not too sure why that is, as the letter from Venky's lawyers, obviously suggests a massive fall out. It would be easy to speculate, but if anyone is genuinely aware of why they are still here under the guise of Crescendo, please post.

Truthfully?

Loss of employment, loss of home, loss of thousands of pounds, loss of friends, require operation after stupidly breaking ankle before spurs protest and not having it fixed, attacked, threatened, wife attacked, children attacked, parents and sister brought into it, life totally intruded .

t

Cowards, including the one who now sits representing the fans interests, you couldn't make it up could you.....

The main problem I see is the dissemination of information. There's seems to be a lot known of the alleged nefarious actions of our glorious leaders but it only seems to be known by a few people. We can all guess or come to some sort of conclusion but it might not be the right one because we don't have all the information.

SOME (not all) of the people who do know then get smug and say 'well if you knew what i knew' you wouldn't be a Happy-To-Clappers etc etc. It's happened on here today with the release of these documents. Instantly people come out with 'i've known this for months'. Great, then let others know instead of being smug after the event. This winds people up, it's divisive and very unhelpful. If people don't know the FULL FACTS they can't make an accurate assessment. There may be less of the 'Happy-to Clappy' mob some of you are so dismissive of if you let them know what you have known for a while

If you know things, get them out on social media. If you have a dossier, release it (even anonymously on the net). Print up leaflets with facts, figures, names and events on and hand them out (drop them out of plane over ewood during a TV game if you have to!).Don't rely on politicians, social media has made them obsolete are far as protesting goes. A politician won't arrange a Boycott and they seemingly have no influence over the FA.

Some were happy with Bowyer, some were happy with Lambert. If things carry on as they are then no-one will be happy with Coyle. It's the perfect time to get as many fans onside as possible. If people on here have info, and want to see an empty Ewood, then release it. Educate people to what has actually gone on. Set up a 'just give' page, or whatever they are called, let Rovers fans know about it and use the funds to get info out in any way possible.

Obviously all i'm doing is posting stuff on t'web. That doesn't help anybody, but i may be just one of those poor souls who thinks Venky's have been taken advantage of by some dodgy chracters and 'duped'. There are a lot of people out there like that. I know cos i speak to them. Family and friends etc. If the 'duped' theory isn't factual, and people release the info to prove it isn't factual, then i'd imagine a lot less people would be spending their money at Ewood. The 'get behind the team FFS' lot, as they are disparingly described on here, might be less willing to do that if they knew the truth.

So please don't take this as a criticism of the protest leaders. It isn't. The people who have organised and participated in the protests have done a great job. Unfortunately a lot of fans still don't know what has actually gone on at the club. They have a vague grasp of 'dodgy owners' 'gullible owners' 'dodgy agents' etc but not any great detail. I doubt many at all know about 'Crescendo' or if Anderson is still involved in the club, dodgy contracts, or death threats to families etc. If true, and Glen says it is, then that can't be just dismissed as 'duped' owners. If true, and my season-ticket holding parents knew, they wouldn't set foot in Ewood again out of principle. 100% guaranteed. I'm sure there are quite a few more who are 'Happy-to-Clap' who would feel the same.

Time to crank up the protest machine, get everyone involved, and not just those select few who have proof of what's been going on.

Archived