BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has SEM not gone busted?

Yes it appears so, but to use a football analogy, Rangers went bust and are back in the premier league under a new guise. Think Crescendo and that fact that they are now running our club and I think you will find the same people and more importantly, the same concept applies.

Not like we've been right all along or anything B)

Other people have had a stake in this club all along, it's been a cash cow for many.

You don't get to be £105 million in debt and spend North of £350 Million in player sales and premier league money, without having a few people take a bit here and there. After all, how would the fans notice a few million being skimmed off, they are thick and Northern, after all.

Neil Ashton says Rovers supporters are loyal and passionate fanbase

Henry Winter said this is not new this goes back for few years and is mismanagement in dugout and at board room level. Their fans have been sold short and they protest but have people really listened. if some off the players and people at boardroom has the passion and commitment of the fans then Blackburn wouldn't be where we are. This it is embarrassing that we are sliding down there. People in the boardroom who need to look at themselves.

Commented on Williams departure and how much we have missed him. good at his job.

Venkys have been embarrassing at the things they have done. question the Body lauguage of the players and how much they want to be here.

says Coyle is a decent manager and good coach but down to Coyle to convince the fans that he is good enough to lead them and that doesn't look like the case at the moment.

Andy Dunn says pressure on Coyle already

IMO there'll be a nice account somewhere that's been gathering a nice % of every transaction and incoming £ for the past 5+ years. It'll be nicely divided up between a few on a regular basis, I bet it's amazing where some of it finds it's way back to.

Maybe even some could live close to the source to keep an eye on things and live off the proceedings whilst doing a part time job to keep up their football profile of sorts. After all it'll be nice and warm !

IMO there'll be a nice account somewhere that's been gathering a nice % of every transaction and incoming £ for the past 5+ years. It'll be nicely divided up between a few on a regular basis, I bet it's amazing where some of it finds it's way back to.

Maybe even some could live close to the source to keep an eye on things and live off the proceedings whilst doing a part time job to keep up their football profile of sorts. After all it'll be nice and warm !

It will certainly be nice and warm where he is. Just think every now and then, one of his pals could put an article in a national red top to remind everyone, of how good he was!

Henry Winter said this is not new this goes back for few years and is mismanagement in dugout and at board room level. Their fans have been sold short and they protest but have people really listened. if some off the players and people at boardroom has the passion and commitment of the fans then Blackburn wouldn't be where we are. This it is embarrassing that we are sliding down there. People in the boardroom who need to look at themselves.

Commented on Williams departure and how much we have missed him. good at his job.

Venkys have been embarrassing at the things they have done. question the Body lauguage of the players and how much they want to be here.

says Coyle is a decent manager and good coach but down to Coyle to convince the fans that he is good enough to lead them and that doesn't look like the case at the moment.

Cheers chaddy :tu:

Good to hear it's finally seeing the light of day again and decent words from those guys which is a pleasant surprise. Met HW once just by chance several years ago and he was appalled then by Venkys etc and was convinced the club was going to the wall when they owed Barclays that 10 mill which lead to Samba being shipped to Russia.

If I ever meet Ian Holloway after his little dig last night to protect his buddy and try and turn it on the fans whilst completely swerving Kelly Cates trying to press him on things being wrong here i'll knock the little scrotes block off !

We have a board?

No real probing beyond 'Venky's are idiots', so it's stating the obvious and ignoring the iceberg again.

Cheers chaddy :tu:

Good to hear it's finally seeing the light of day again and decent words from those guys which is a pleasant surprise. Met HW once just by chance several years ago and he was appalled then by Venkys etc and was convinced the club was going to the wall when they owed Barclays that 10 mill which lead to Samba being shipped to Russia.

If I ever meet Ian Holloway after his little dig last night to protect his buddy and try and turn it on the fans whilst completely swerving Kelly Cates trying to press him on things being wrong here i'll knock the little scrotes block off !

Winter has always backed the Rovers fans.

What did Holloway say and where did he say it?

It's as clear as day that there is something deeply wrong going on here at this club.This is like something out of the X files,people have been allegedly threatened?....WTF!

How anyone can now just turn up to support 'the team' knowing what is possibly unfolding is now simply beyond my comprehension,it's ALL one big charade.

The Town's club has been hijacked...we are no Longer the club we once all supported and loved.

Winter has always backed the Rovers fans.

What did Holloway say and where did he say it?

On that channel 5 show last night, something and nothing really but it just angered me. The presenter was asking why things were bad at Blackburn and he swerved it by saying ' Coyle has done well at another club in that area so that won't help him' or words to that effect. Blatantly trying to say he's got fans on his back already because he managed Burnley and dodging the real issue which was odd.

David Prutton then said well they'll lost Hanley. You'd have thought when asked he'd have referred to the loss of all these players and the debt and owners but no he went straight on the defence of Coyle. Managers and agents union in full play there.

I have read the Steve Kean contract that I have found online.

Are there other documents floating around the net that I need to read or is that it?

It appears that people are frightened of exposing this. One thing that could be done, is every fan on here could print 10 copies, put them in an envelope and place at the foot of Jack's statue, before the game against Burton. That way every fan who wants one can have one and we can all shout from the rooftops about it, until something is done. Broadcast the demise, so that everyone is aware of what is happening.

Never mind the statue - dish them out to each and every one of the press entering/leaving the ground.

It's as clear as day that there is something deeply wrong going on here at this club.This is like something out of the X files,people have been allegedly threatened?....WTF!

How anyone can now just turn up to support 'the team' knowing what is possibly unfolding is now simply beyond my comprehension,it's ALL one big charade.

The Town's club has been hijacked...we are no Longer the club we once all supported and loved.

That's the rub for me. Fans need to realise that their hard earned money is going into the pockets of both Venkys and Crescendo (or whatever their guise is).

I have read the Steve Kean contract that I have found online.

Are there other documents floating around the net that I need to read or is that it?

Yes there are and would URGE EVERYONE to ask for the E Mail being offered by one of our fellow posters with them on. I have just read them and I unashamedly admit, I am that devastated, that I am in tears as I post this.

Never mind the statue - dish them out to each and every one of the press entering/leaving the ground.

I agree, but lets just make sure that every Rovers fan and everyone who cares about the club gets one. It is our duty.

I genuinely believe that we (boycotters or just angry) are still in the minority and any form of protest will be scorned upon by the majority of current season ticket holders. I still remember walking around Ewood with several hundred others before the Arsenal game and the looks and comments from some 'real' fans will live long in the memory. There just isn't enough anger from the majority and I would wager that a significant number would see it as a stain on their Rovers supporting life to protest.

I hate sounding defeatist but that is honestly the way I feel.

I genuinely believe that we (boycotters or just angry) are still in the minority and any form of protest will be scorned upon by the majority of current season ticket holders. I still remember walking around Ewood with several hundred others before the Arsenal game and the looks and comments from some 'real' fans will live long in the memory. There just isn't enough anger from the majority and I would wager that a significant number would see it as a stain on their Rovers supporting life to protest.

I hate sounding defeatist but that is honestly the way I feel.

It's probably an educational piece for many though. I think the printouts are a great idea. Would be keen to see these other documents too (have seen the contract but that's it).

Archived