BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Apologies for the big quote, but does this letter not point to Kentaro being the bad guys and Venkys being simply clueless. I know Glen posted a very different view on Venkys last night.

If Venky's are genuinely the injured party, how come Coyle is at the club now?

Would you hire a manager from the what is in many ways the same people you sent that letter to?

Did he have the documents which came to light yesterday?

Not at that time.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you hire a manager from the what is in many ways the same people you sent that letter to?

Not at that time.

Obviously inside information at play and Coyle knew how much to undercut Warnock by to get the gig

Here is the off the record statement i made to rovers police match commander after i attended meeting at ewood

Paul,

What i'm about to say is strictly confidential, and is not for a criminal investigation or for you to just blast out. This is my safety we are talking about, and importantly its our clubs future. Shebby Singh is probably the supporters last hope, and if this is known to have come from Shebby he will be removed and I cannot allow that to happen just yet.

On Monday 17th September I attended a minuted meeting at Ewood Park with members of the BRFC Action Group committee, and Shebby Singh who was accompanied by his aid. Shebby and the group have become close over the last couple of months as we look together to try and rebuild this club.

Alot of our conversations are open and frank, and much of them we never repeat as we want him to succeed in having Kean removed for the better of the clubs future

On Monday Shebby stated the owners had been told by both Steve Kean and Paul Agnew that John Williams and Simon Williams had been funding the Rovers supporters protest campaign. It was this core reason why the owners had dug their heels in , and shown defiance in any chance of removing the coach.

It was also brought to my attention that the 12 months of living hell I have recieved as a supporter which has included numerous breaches of the Data protection act, causing me to recieve threats to both mine and my familes life, whilst also suffering two assaults was being funded and grown by club officials, with namely Paul Agnew and Steve Kean both indicated as behind the plot and found within club accounts. This season I have been targeted at every game, whilst just a few weeks ago I was removed frommy job with no proper explanation although the MD said strangely that I had been at a rovers event the night before. At the time I never thought much about it, but until yesterday only my wife and best friend was aware of my cirumstances. Last night I recieved a call by a rovers employee asking if I had been sacked, I asked how did they know, and was told people at rovers are aware. When I remembered the conversation with the MD about the event at Rovers, I remembered I had met with Paul Agnew and Derek Shaw that evening, with members of the Action Group Committee and Jack Straw. For the club to know this , they could only have had some direct involvement in my removal, especially as my employer had a corporate table at the club last season.

What you can do to help me I do not know, I do not want you to contact shebby as he may not talk to me again, and thats non productive, I do not want you to tell other officers or approach the club,

Thanks

Glen

Here is the off the record statement i made to rovers police match commander after i attended meeting at ewood

Paul,

What i'm about to say is strictly confidential, and is not for a criminal investigation or for you to just blast out. This is my safety we are talking about, and importantly its our clubs future. Shebby Singh is probably the supporters last hope, and if this is known to have come from Shebby he will be removed and I cannot allow that to happen just yet.

On Monday 17th September I attended a minuted meeting at Ewood Park with members of the BRFC Action Group committee, and Shebby Singh who was accompanied by his aid. Shebby and the group have become close over the last couple of months as we look together to try and rebuild this club.

Alot of our conversations are open and frank, and much of them we never repeat as we want him to succeed in having Kean removed for the better of the clubs future

On Monday Shebby stated the owners had been told by both Steve Kean and Paul Agnew that John Williams and Simon Williams had been funding the Rovers supporters protest campaign. It was this core reason why the owners had dug their heels in , and shown defiance in any chance of removing the coach.

It was also brought to my attention that the 12 months of living hell I have recieved as a supporter which has included numerous breaches of the Data protection act, causing me to recieve threats to both mine and my familes life, whilst also suffering two assaults was being funded and grown by club officials, with namely Paul Agnew and Steve Kean both indicated as behind the plot and found within club accounts. This season I have been targeted at every game, whilst just a few weeks ago I was removed frommy job with no proper explanation although the MD said strangely that I had been at a rovers event the night before. At the time I never thought much about it, but until yesterday only my wife and best friend was aware of my cirumstances. Last night I recieved a call by a rovers employee asking if I had been sacked, I asked how did they know, and was told people at rovers are aware. When I remembered the conversation with the MD about the event at Rovers, I remembered I had met with Paul Agnew and Derek Shaw that evening, with members of the Action Group Committee and Jack Straw. For the club to know this , they could only have had some direct involvement in my removal, especially as my employer had a corporate table at the club last season.

What you can do to help me I do not know, I do not want you to contact shebby as he may not talk to me again, and thats non productive, I do not want you to tell other officers or approach the club,

Thanks

Glen

These scum need totally exposing Glen, anything you or anybody else has, send it to me, it will get publicised one way or another.

It make one wonder why my earlier post on the subject has been removed,

Any comment to make now moderators ?

Paul,

Thanks

Glen

Wow !!

Glen, that is a shocker!

Paul,

Thanks

Glen

Stunned, wow! Lost for words.

It wouldn't surprise me if these agencies and their corrupt managers had some kind of journalist who communicates with the fan base onside. That way they can encourage him to call the managers "Wee Gems" and big up every dodgy, poor transfer to try get it accepted by the fans.

Think about it

Not at that time.

You mean the same sods who did not shelf shelfie when he made a rats arse of the Berg contract?

It is blowing my mind that you lot are shocked.

Same we knew at the beginning you just needed to read the infamous sale document "We will keep the current management.. board etc etc etc....." I can understand people wanting to keep supporting the club it is after all a catch 22 for fans, we don't own the thing we love so any fool can make or break it.

Glen,

I was aware of much of this but still it comes as a cold shock to read it laid out succinctly in black and white.

We have had differences of opinion about approach and tactics but I have never for a moment doubted your bravery and dedication to the cause which extended over and beyond anything any normal person could be asked to put in.

Irrespective of what people think of Shebby (and his contract is an eye opener which would have had the MB in uproar if it hadn't come out at the same time as the far more significant legal letter issues on behalf of Venky's and Kean's mind bender of a contract), I believe he spoke the truth when he told you this:

"On Monday Shebby stated the owners had been told by both Steve Kean and Paul Agnew that John Williams and Simon Williams had been funding the Rovers supporters protest campaign."

1) Anyone who has had the slightest contact with John and Simon Williams knows this is a disgraceful lie and slur on the character of two supreme professionals.

2) Note that Steve Kean and Paul Agnew acted together to propagate this damaging untruth. That is an axis which many people know far more about, I suspect much more than I know.

3) The Rovers supporters campaign did induce a level of panic and paranoia in the people it was directed it- don't underestimate the impact it had in that regard. To some extent the campaign was let down by other supporters and I have heard people wonder (by neither me nor Glen) whether the accusation of funding which Kean and Agnew were complaining about wasn't in fact a case of pots calling kettles black. It is a fact that at least one supporter received a well remunerated position from people the campaign was directed at...

Philip

Archived