BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

These statements of Glenn's regarding threats and "dark forces" are very much true true. I personally received numerous threats of violence and was subjected vile to personal abuse. I also returned from the 24 hour protest to find two bricks through two of the car windows.

I don't claim it was all coordinated but I'm left in no doubt that many of the threats, attacks, abuse etc that Glen, Mark and to a lesser degree I was subjected to originated within the corridors of Ewood.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These statements of Glenn's regarding threats and "dark forces" are very much true true. I personally received numerous threats of violence and was subjected vile to personal abuse. I also returned from the 24 hour protest to find two bricks through two of the car windows.

I don't claim it was all coordinated but I'm left in no doubt that many of the threats, attacks, abuse etc that Glen, Mark and to a lesser degree I was subjected to originated within the corridors of Ewood.

Yes, I understand that Glen was not alone in receiving the vilest of threats and such threats have been made over an extended period of time.

I do not know where they came from but from what I have been told they might have come from more than one source.

Not at the level of threats that Glen and Mark have received but when I was delving into things and asking questions about stuff that I had found I came home one evening to a note which read 'stop your meddling or things might warm up with a little fire'. I couldn't prove it was related to what I was looking into but to much of coincidence. With a young family and a very panicked wife I took a step back.

So a Rovers fan was effectively bought off by the club? Is he still on the payroll?

When you say it sounds like someone who plays golf, is that you guessing or is it him? As I know exactly who that person is.

Not at the level of threats that Glen and Mark have received but when I was delving into things and asking questions about stuff that I had found I came home one evening to a note which read 'stop your meddling or things might warm up with a little fire'. I couldn't prove it was related to what I was looking into but to much of coincidence. With a young family and a very panicked wife I took a step back.

Dreadful Kamy. This is getting worse by the day.

• Backroom

Sub-human scum. Absolutely appalled to read the depths these people sunk to in order to protect their own backs and continue destroying this club.

What did the police say?

The first thing I'd have done is gone to the police.

Absolute cowards. How on earth can people sell their souls to these vile scumbags.

Lancashire Utd?

Has Adrian Goldberg been approached over this? he played a blinder over Syed.

If it's that person, then I don't think they're referring to Mr Lancs United. Think more 1 under par on a specific hole. No idea if that's who it is though.

Any idea how much he was paid?

Free chicken for life.

If it's that person, then I don't think they're referring to Mr Lancs United. Think more 1 under par on a specific hole. No idea if that's who it is though.

I genuinely don't know, I was thinking of a very vague reference.

Reported it but they got no where as nothing could be proved.

Amazing that those people at the forefront of an independent investigation where all threatened yet nothing could be done.

It's like a John Grisham novel!

Archived