BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re Kean: he clearly got rewarded for relegation but would've got more had we stayed up, no? Makes you think though, there's certainly a lot less press and media delving and caring in the Championship...

This is the part I dont understand. He would make more if he kept us above 12th.

I don't know how to approach this I want to help Rovers as this is a club that I deeply care about. I know fans have received death threats, I know people have receive letters trying to scare them away. I am no figurehead and nor wish to be. All I can are offer what I have. I won't bring it up what I have or can do all I know is whatever threats I can or might receive cannot impact me due to my father's business (Which makes triple the revenue of Venky's) and has contacts within the Indian circles. Whether it be Glen or whoever I want and I am happy to help with anything as no matter what they do it cannot reach me or impact. I am not married, I have no kids, but I have a circle of contact and finances which means Venky's are no threat. This isn't a message to show off but more a message of anyone who is planning anything to let me know what i can do.

Suspect message.

• Backroom

Just a thought... Why don't we target @OfficialBigSam on Twitter? He is the manager of the national team, the biggest job in the country and we know he hates Kean & Venkys. If we can get him to see these documents he could back us up on a national scale

This is the part I dont understand. He would make more if he kept us above 12th.

He didn't have the ability to do that. Far better to have the safety net and a cut in those lovely outgoings. Far easier money for an overpromoted cone man.

• Backroom

His salary was obscene, and would have been beyond obscene no matter what league we were in. That contract absolutely beggars belief - and then Venky's have the nerve to kick off over Henning Berg's deal?

It's no wonder they wanted Kean to resign as opposed to sacking him, though, when you take compensation for that ridiculous contract into account.

Be easier to show players the door and bring new ones in with relegation , nice percentages all round add up.

Imagine Premier league players being offered a % of the remaining contract to leave Where would the remaining % go? Could add up to a nice litte earner especially if your mate was running the show at the time.

Today I've seen things that have been hinted at and that I've suspected for a long time... Seeing the true extent of what's gone on is horrific though.

We as supporters have been let down at every possible stage (not to mention the vile treatment of decent people like Glen and Kamy who have clearly only ever had the best intentions of the club at heart).

I have no doubts there will be further attempts to turn a blind eye or brush under the carpet. I believe the best way to combat this would be some level of disruption that can't be ignored. A televised game would be great... A big two fingers to the FA, the league, the TV companies and the filth that have infested our club from top to bottom. With as many eyes as possible on Ewood, a disruption to the game, preventing it from being completed would have a big impact. Just thinking aloud about potential effects...

I don't know how to approach this I want to help Rovers as this is a club that I deeply care about. I know fans have received death threats, I know people have receive letters trying to scare them away. I am no figurehead and nor wish to be. All I can are offer what I have. I won't bring it up what I have or can do all I know is whatever threats I can or might receive cannot impact me due to my father's business (Which makes triple the revenue of Venky's) and has contacts within the Indian circles. Whether it be Glen or whoever I want and I am happy to help with anything as no matter what they do it cannot reach me or impact. I am not married, I have no kids, but I have a circle of contact and finances which means Venky's are no threat. This isn't a message to show off but more a message of anyone who is planning anything to let me know what i can do.

Seems legit...

Sorry for my lack of intelligence, but what is the issues with Steve Keans contract?

Conflict of interest. Due to the bonuses for relegation(s), what was the incentive to keep the club in the Premier League? (or any league)

Sure there were financial incentive for staying up, but it's easier to fail than succeed. So a contract of that kind benefited only the manager, and those that were in employment of the manager, and not the club.

There was a distinct incentive for taking the club down, and down, and down, and making a lot of money from it.

Now why would someone give someone a contract like that? Who would benefit from a club being relegated? What happens when a club is relegated? More transfer activity than the norm.

There is a whiff of bait laying about this poster .......

I wouldn't normally get involved you can check my history as to when i joined the post of made. I won't share my twitter page or my personal information i have given that to Glen but you can think as you wish.

If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it.

I wouldn't normally get involved you can check my history as to when i joined the post of made. I won't share my twitter page or my personal information i have given that to Glen but you can think as you wish.

Can't blame us for suspicion bud but i'll take your word for it. Not related to someone who owns another club are you by any chance ?

Can't blame us for suspicion bud but i'll take your word for it. Not related to someone who owns another club are you by any chance ?

Not at all, the only connection I have to football is I come from a family who are AFC Wimbledon supporters who have no interest in Rovers and who have no interest in anyone or themselves in getting involved in running or owning a club.

Not at all, the only connection I have to football is I come from a family who are AFC Wimbledon supporters who have no interest in Rovers and who have no interest in anyone or themselves in getting involved in running or owning a club.

Very wise people then :tu:

Well, I haven't read any of the documents yet, but.........

We knew that Venkys used agents to do their business at the club, that's why John Williams resigned. We knew that their plan was to sell off any assets on the playing side and that agents would provide the players on the cheap while a top coach would enhance their value. I guess they thought that a coach who could do that was worth a mint.

But seriously, have I missed anything else?

You might have known it Den or thought it,but plenty poured scorn on such info and asserted that fans stating it were conspiracy fantasists.

The argument from such was that Venkys were stupid and naive, nothing more.

This info in black and white will change the ideas of many fans in an instant.

I've seen Glen attacked on here as someone who was out for himself at the club's expense.

Perhaps we can all sing from the same hymn sheet now and , from that point of view, Blueboy's recent contribution is encouraging.

Archived