BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at the level of threats that Glen and Mark have received but when I was delving into things and asking questions about stuff that I had found I came home one evening to a note which read 'stop your meddling or things might warm up with a little fire'. I couldn't prove it was related to what I was looking into but to much of coincidence. With a young family and a very panicked wife I took a step back.

That's about as bad as it can get, absolute scum and makes you wonder where these tossers are now and if they feel a little bit different having quite obviously been made fools of.

If any of you are reading this you are cowardly vermin and don't be surprised if you don't get found and locked up sooner or later you utter c##ts.

Sadly i feel the Kamy threats are from same source, as one of the threats i had was my house would be burnt down with my wife and kids in bed.

Seriously mate these vermin need finding.

On another note todays momentum has not gone un-noticed as two respected members of the press have made contact and are monitoring social media and in particular supporter reaction.

I ask anyone i email tomorrow, if you share what you get with just 5 people and they all do the same, then things will go viral within the supporter base and more will stand up to be counted

Sadly i feel the Kamy threats are from same source, as one of the threats i had was my house would be burnt down with my wife and kids in bed.

Glen,the source of these threats wouldn't be a certain 'fan' who threatened you in the BBE concourse would it?

On another note todays momentum has not gone un-noticed as two respected members of the press have made contact and are monitoring social media and in particular supporter reaction.

I ask anyone i email tomorrow, if you share what you get with just 5 people and they all do the same, then things will go viral within the supporter base and more will stand up to be counted

Without you and the lad of twitter who was very brave it would not have gained the momentum. Now all the personal stories are coming out it's looking even worse!

I'd imagine everyone will be looking at the #venkysout tweets this evening.

So a Rovers fan was effectively bought off by the club? Is he still on the payroll?

When you say it sounds like someone who plays golf, is that you guessing or is it him? As I know exactly who that person is.

I don't think I'm saying anything out of turn here but it was reported on here that a certain super fan had a pop at Glen on the Bburn end, knob head that he is he's not part of the club threats.

But the people on the payroll are different as far as I'm aware having spoken to Glen about this a while back.

Not at the level of threats that Glen and Mark have received but when I was delving into things and asking questions about stuff that I had found I came home one evening to a note which read 'stop your meddling or things might warm up with a little fire'. I couldn't prove it was related to what I was looking into but to much of coincidence. With a young family and a very panicked wife I took a step back.

Feck me that is disgusting. I hope the police took that disgusting note and checked it out forensically.

Feck me that is disgusting. I hope the police took that disgusting note and checked it out forensically.

These f@@#ers need outing. It makes me f###ing seethe.

I had a brief tete a tete with a long standing forum member on social media about Venkys/BRFC a few months back. A well respected fella on here and he was extremely disparaging on BRAG and particularly Glen during the exchange - got quite angry at one stage with no need as it was in no way hostile. Today's revelations have made me wonder about him and his potential role in all of this...

Id suggest giving the evidence to Heidi Blake and Paul Calvert - they are the ones who did the investigations that brought down Blatter.

Wouldn't surprise me if some of people involved with Rovers are also in that investigation.

Without you and the lad of twitter who was very brave it would not have gained the momentum. Now all the personal stories are coming out it's looking even worse!

I'd imagine everyone will be looking at the #venkysout tweets this evening.

Glen it might be an idea to share this on the facebook groups get more people exposed to whats going on

I don't know how to approach this I want to help Rovers as this is a club that I deeply care about. I know fans have received death threats, I know people have receive letters trying to scare them away. I am no figurehead and nor wish to be. All I can are offer what I have. I won't bring it up what I have or can do all I know is whatever threats I can or might receive cannot impact me due to my father's business (Which makes triple the revenue of Venky's) and has contacts within the Indian circles. Whether it be Glen or whoever I want and I am happy to help with anything as no matter what they do it cannot reach me or impact. I am not married, I have no kids, but I have a circle of contact and finances which means Venky's are no threat. This isn't a message to show off but more a message of anyone who is planning anything to let me know what i can do.

I think it's about time we all came together and make sure this lot are hit full force. We need to let the world know what has happened. Inside the ground is as good a place as any to get on camera.

Re Kean: he clearly got rewarded for relegation but would've got more had we stayed up, no? Makes you think though, there's certainly a lot less press and media delving and caring in the Championship...

For the finance experts: the debt the club has to Venkys. We know effectively they've put £0 into the club and its borrowed from banks in India. Could they claim against the club?

• Backroom

These f@@#ers need outing. It makes me f###ing seethe.

I had a brief tete a tete with a long standing forum member on social media about Venkys/BRFC a few months back. A well respected fella on here and he was extremely disparaging on BRAG and particularly Glen during the exchange - got quite angry at one stage with no need as it was in no way hostile. Today's revelations have made me wonder about him and his potential role in all of this...

There were a couple on here who really had it in for BRFCAG during the Kean/Agnew era. They've since vanished. I always thought these people were far too aggressive towards people who were just trying to get answers as to what the hell was going on - It does make you wonder.

I don't know how to approach this I want to help Rovers as this is a club that I deeply care about. I know fans have received death threats, I know people have receive letters trying to scare them away. I am no figurehead and nor wish to be. All I can are offer what I have. I won't bring it up what I have or can do all I know is whatever threats I can or might receive cannot impact me due to my father's business (Which makes triple the revenue of Venky's) and has contacts within the Indian circles. Whether it be Glen or whoever I want and I am happy to help with anything as no matter what they do it cannot reach me or impact. I am not married, I have no kids, but I have a circle of contact and finances which means Venky's are no threat. This isn't a message to show off but more a message of anyone who is planning anything to let me know what i can do.

Make your dad buy Rovers ?

Archived