BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Any old hashtags as long as #VenkysOut is included. The key to trending is if everyone is retweeting each others tweet.

US media are nuts, they don't give a @#/? about the rules. But would they be interested?

Dont forget #IndependenceDayIndia as well , will be seen by plenty of Indians today

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait till you know who starts emailing A "ZIP" folder around.

The chances of that not leaking from someone is exceptionally slim. Free reign for the journalists maybe but i hope we as fans for five years ago will finally get that apology after the media slaughtering we got.

The genie is out the bottle and come the Wolves game! It's going to be a party on the streets of Blackburn.

Dunnfc

Why the Wolves game?

• Backroom

So what's actually gonna happen wolves match, don't enter the ground and protest outside or bring as many venkys out banners to the ground for the cameras to see?

IMO people should protest outside the ground for the full first half.

Enter at half time and cram as many people as possible with flags/banners etc into the Jack Walker (infront of the cameras) and show the world we mean business.

So what's actually gonna happen wolves match, don't enter the ground and protest outside or bring as many venkys out banners to the ground for the cameras to see?

Good question.

I think it needs both a pre-match event followed by:

1. banners in the JW Upper and/or Lower (not the family bit) during the game, or;

2. continue with the noise outside the ground during and after the game, or;

3. Enter the ground on 75 minutes when the gates open.

Any ideas?

Good question.

I think it needs both a pre-match event followed by:

1. banners in the JW Upper and/or Lower (not the family bit) during the game, or;

2. continue with the noise outside the ground during and after the game, or;

3. Enter the ground on 75 minutes when the gates open.

Any ideas?

it has got to be something coordinated so people are going to have to be in all 4 sides of the ground with banners etc

Definitely agree on the pre match protest (I'd imagine that if this was to happen it would be behind the Blackburn End?)

Then I'd personally want the sky viewers to see a contrast in the first and 2nd half, so perhaps entire 1st half continue chanting and protesting outside the ground, then everyone enter the ground at HT with banners perhaps so that when the cameras are back on the non Rovers viewers can see?

Pretty much stating the same as Madon, that's my opinion on what I'd do.

Think that protests need to happen at more games though, not just televised ones

After all this Fifa stuff and Kentaro being involved they just might be interested

And since Coyle had his last stop in mls before rovers.... maybe some hope.

Im crap at social media, but I can point to a few folks who might at least give it a looksee.

But the FA and Football League have been in possession of various documents for at least three years and have not acted, so are in fact tangled in the web of lies and deceit. Would they risk a backlash considering the part they have played protecting their agents , ex employees , former business partners and current board member who has been watching it at close quarters from the start?

Is there also a complexity here in that the 'fit and proper persons' test would have been by the Premier League rather than the FA? I'm sure that in the past its been suggested on here that Scudamore was approached with info or a dossier and a request to have the process revisited, [i recall there was no interest].

Stuart has mentioned the need for figurehead and champion of the cause to have the entire process subjected to scrutiny. That someone needs respect as impartial, considered and credible - ex-players mentioned, but as a left-field idea - what about David Davies? as a lad I remember him as a presenter on Look North, he has local connections, knows his way around the FA and is currently earning his crust as a journalist, guest Radio 5 presenter, late night newspaper reviewer and the like, he may just fancy breaking a story ?

Feels like we are knocking on the door - hope someone answers but we need to keep up the pressure however we can

Exactly this! Sustain the momentum! #venkysout

Petition if not seen already - https://www.change.org/p/martin-glenn-we-want-an-official-f-a-investigation-into-the-running-of-blackburn-rovers-f-c?recruiter=585923489&utm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink&recuruit_context=copylink_long

Send it via email and twitter & fbook too!

Could someone include @Craig_Foster in their links please.

He's a very knowledgeable footie guy down under.

I'm not that au fait with twitter.

Ta

What about Robbie Slater? Has he got any clout?

I don't have any clue about Twitter either by the way!

Archived