BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive got the FA letter, Colin Hendry contract, kean contract, shebby contract and the draft VHPL letter - is that it or is there more documents?

Well if nothing else happens I can imagine serious interest from Panini.

ive even offered to give up my Pokemon Go characters in exchange for #venkysout

Steady on.

Can someone who has read and understands the documents please sum them up? I think we need a concise, to the point and easy to understand 'document highlights' kind of thing that will allow us to tell our own fans (who maybe aren't as in the loop as us), opposition fans, journos etc just what has been found out in order to spread the word and create maximum exposure. We could maybe make it into an A4 document and hand it out at home games for people that don't go on BRFCC or twitter, with an email address at the bottom to allow them to read the full documents if they want.

Can someone who has read and understands the documents please sum them up? I think we need a concise, to the point and easy to understand 'document highlights' kind of thing that will allow us to tell our own fans (who maybe aren't as in the loop as us), opposition fans, journos etc just what has been found out in order to spread the word and create maximum exposure. We could maybe make it into an A4 document and hand it out at home games for people that don't go on BRFCC or twitter, with an email address at the bottom to allow them to read the full documents if they want.

Perhaps a social media friendly synopsis for people to share too if there are any wordsmiths out there who would be willing, highlighting the major points? I saw that one user had put one together on Twitter, but it wasn't very eloquent and didn't really hit all the right notes.

Perhaps a social media friendly synopsis for people to share too if there are any wordsmiths out there who would be willing, highlighting the major points? I saw that one user had put one together on Twitter, but it wasn't very eloquent and didn't really hit all the right notes.

Twitter actually provides a good breakdown of FAQS which would be useful for anyone signing up to back the cause.

https://support.twitter.com/articles/215585

Twitter actually provides a good breakdown of FAQS which would be useful for anyone signing up to back the cause.

https://support.twitter.com/articles/215585

You often see people sharing their iPhone "notes" section, or similar. Something like that could hit the note providing all key messages/points are there. I just think it would be beneficial for other team's fans etc. who don't have context behind our cause.

From what is reported on Transfermarkt, since the first full season of Venkys owning Rovers we have completed the following in transfer windows:

Spent: £36.66m

Received: £75.87m

These are numbers only disclosed, there may be fluctuations either way. How much did we need to use for FPP, if any?

I have emailed both of you, spread it around and sign the petition

Any chance I can get a bit of this too please?

Up until now no newspaper or journalist could talk publically about these letters due to legal all host of legal issues. However now that they have been published via the dropbox links than the journalists have free reign. Nick Harris is looking do something now, it is a pity the Yoda post has been removed so he cannot talk about that. By the way I have no issue with Admin removing these posts as it was always going to lead to legal takedown notices which could have actually threatened the future of this website.

They don't seem in any rush Kamy?

The LT really do have to publish this.

Most of the protesters will know the facts (although some will have just joined in the fun) plus a couple of hundred max on BRFCC.

I bet there are still ten thousand or more Rovers fans who do not have a clue as to what has really happened.

They'll run and hide under a table.

From what is reported on Transfermarkt, since the first full season of Venkys owning Rovers we have completed the following in transfer windows:

These are numbers only disclosed, there may be fluctuations either way. How much did we need to use for FPP, if any?

There'll have been a lot of loans a frees wracking up the fees as well but it does give a brief outline of how they've not spent a dollar on transfers since they arrived.

also they have spent millions on sacking managers and replacing them, when they should of just stuck with Big Sam!!

Let's not forget that the Rhodes money was a "Balaji project". Apparently was never part of the transfer budget that season.

Since i shared the link about 40 mins ago we've had over 100+ use that link what has flashed up on my phone!

Keep at it! Keep Sharing! Keep Tweeting! https://www.change.org/p/martin-glenn-we-want-an-official-f-a-investigation-into-the-running-of-blackburn-rovers-f-c?recruiter=585923489&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

Archived