BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Is everything that Glen has included in his email everything out there to be seen or is there more out there that the public can see? Thank you very much for compiling that btw Glen.

If there's more to be seen, please could somebody PM me or give me an email address to ask? Thanks in advance

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having now sifted through all of the documents, exactly what are we going to do about this? This needs to be co-ordinate to have the most impact possible.

We need every football fan in the country to hear this story.

I am willing to co-ordinate strikes against Venkys online, be that en masse tweets to a Dropbox with the documents by to every major sports journalist in the UK.

We may be best served getting these documents to a journalist at ESPN or Fox Sports in the US. They love revealing corruption in College sports, in fact any sport, they may be willing to dig deep to expose corruption in the "Best league in the world". It was afterall the Americans who have pretty much ripped the balls from FIFA.

Mass boycott has been slowly happening over the past few years, we now need nobody in the ground for our next home game. That is going to take some organising and would need these documents to be accessed by all of our fans.

If that didn't work, could we not do something similar to the Charlton fans and interrupt a game with a mass invasion of beach balls with Venkys out or # with Venkys corruption on it?

Sorry for the disjointed post, I am quite infuriated after reading the trouble this has all caused Glen and what these shysters have done to our club.

If enough people disrupt a game because of our disgust in the Venkys and the FA. I can't see what the FA or the Police can do about it. The Police are going to look like bullies. The FA are going to be in a difficult spot if they punish the Club as it will get the press looking in to them. The only thing I can the Corrupt lot doing is employing Kunt-Fu Pillock and his minions to control the rabble. Strange how he's turned up today on twitter.

• Backroom

I do think its time , that an open meeting is called, I know a few willing to speak at a meeting, providing people actually turned up, instead of just 25 -50 people

Time and place and I'll be there

I do think its time , that an open meeting is called, I know a few willing to speak at a meeting, providing people actually turned up, instead of just 25 -50 people

I have a feeling you may need a large venue.

Could you all please tweet @TJQuinnESPN ?

He heads up the investigative and enterprise unit there and is also a reporter make him aware of the documents and that we are a former prem league winning outfit.

He looks like the guy who could do some damage with this.

• Backroom

I can make anytime that's not next week :P

I reckon everyone who gets these docs should print them all out a few times.

Have some copies to distribute at the game and one to wave and gesticulate with while chanting.

I have sent a second email to everyone who got one earlier as I missed something off, which I thought would be useful :-)

Could you please PM the doc's Glen.

You mentioned FA having an injunction out against someone such as yourself or an action group, do you think this will have any impact regarding cooperation from the FA?

Archived