BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

The same Paul Robinson who used to applaud the fans singing "Kean out" at the end of games?

No surprise that Bradley Orr gets a name drop though :rolleyes: shameless prick retired off the contract Kean gave him.

I feel bad about not wanting to shake Shebby's hand now when I met him. The guy obviously did have some principals after all.

Shaw and Agnew need to be forever remembered alongside Kean and Anderson as the rats that destroyed the Rovers we all knew and loved.

He was still a **** Booth and slagged off the fans recently for not be grateful to Venkys, said we wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them :wacko:

He was still a **** Booth and slagged off the fans recently for not be grateful to Venkys, said we wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them :wacko:

Agreed, took a decent wedge until his principles kicked in too

• Backroom

To be fair those quotes came from a fake twitter account. Shebby was a bit of a clown, but if the documents are anything to go by he was pretty disillusioned by the time he disappeared. By the looks of things he gave BRFCAG more ammunition and info than anybody else has before or since.

I feel bad about not wanting to shake Shebby's hand now when I met him. The guy obviously did have some principals after all.

Shaw and Agnew need to be forever remembered alongside Kean and Anderson as the rats that destroyed the Rovers we all knew and loved.

Agnew is a Rover, my arse. Just proves they were both nobbers on the gravy train. I have never seen Agnew at Ewood or an away ground as fan. I bet some of the older fans in their 70's have never bumped in to him.

Come on all need a hand here to get us going #venkysout

Trying, whilst trying to tag people. Charlie Nicolas and Paul Merson just got a tweet.

Wasn't real Gav, he said nothing of the sort.

If anyone comes across Agnew in Lytham and doesn't tell the ugly worm what you really think of him you'll regret it later. This scum is every bit as bad as Kean & Anderson considering his connections and time at Rovers.

B-a-s-t-a-r-d ! No other word.

Shebby comes across much better than he was given credit for. Yes, he probably didn't know much about football, but had much more morals than Shaw et al.

Also, Shebby doesn't have Twitter - none of the Tweets are anything to do with him.

Shebby comes across much better than he was given credit for. Yes, he probably didn't know much about football, but had much more morals than Shaw et al.

Also, Shebby doesn't have Twitter - none of the Tweets are anything to do with him.

His heart was in the right place at the beginning for sure and he had the chance to become something of a cult hero at one point. I do feel though that as time went on he spotted an opening and became somewhat of an opportunist himself.

Fake or not he was a prat, where did these Portuguese lads come from, obscurity? agents? backhanders? all of them useless.

He had a hand in appointing Berg wasn't it, then wouldn't allow him any coaching staff...

If anyone comes across Agnew in Lytham and doesn't tell the ugly worm what you really think of him you'll regret it later. This scum is every bit as bad as Kean & Anderson considering his connections and time at Rovers.

B-a-s-t-a-r-d ! No other word.

I saw him walking over the bridge by the Train Station. I nearly crashed while shouting out of the window.

His heart was in the right place at the beginning for sure and he had the chance to become something of a cult hero at one point. I do feel though that as time went on he spotted an opening and became somewhat of an opportunist himself.

Those emails would suggest he had no power at all, and Shaw was happy to rub his nose in it.

Those emails would suggest he had no power at all, and Shaw was happy to rub his nose in it.

Flouncing around the training ground with his initials on his top, publically courting and defended the total non entity that is Judan Ali and then the portugesers says we were better off without him in the end I think :o

Not enough people tweeting, I got in there late admittedly but couldn't really do much earlier.

So many don't know about these leaked docs. Got some messages from fans genuinely shocked and wondering wtf is going on.

I think it could sway a lot of people from being so subservient if nothing else.

Most of these two hats can have heart in the right place for £400k a year.whatever , that tosser set this club back years and made us a national laughing stock

Just thought I would keep the lid on that one!!

Flouncing around the training ground with his initials on his top, publically courting and defended the total non entity that is Judan Ali and then the portugesers says we were better off without him in the end I think :o

He was clueless but I think it was a case of my enemies enemy is a friend. At the time it seemed they were all feeding from the trough together.

Let's face it though the buck stops with Venkys. They allowed this to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent SS over to just give the impression they were doing something about it. Would explain why he had the key to the club but zero power to do anything about it. Also explains why he didn't just sack Kean from the off, despite openly thinking the guy was useless.

We are coming for you Venkys ... what we have are a very particular set of skills, skills we have acquired over a long time. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you let our Rovers go now, that'll be the end of it.

He was clueless but I think it was a case of my enemies enemy is a friend. At the time it seemed they were all feeding from the trough together.

Let's face it though the buck stops with Venkys. They allowed this to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent SS over to just give the impression they were doing something about it. Would explain why he had the key to the club but zero power to do anything about it. Also explains why he didn't just sack Kean from the off, despite openly thinking the guy was useless.

Yep back to the old window dressing again to try and quieten the peasants. It's been said they tried to talk Kean out of leaving so that further undermined Shebby really.

Farcical and totally corrupt the whole lot. Everyone one of them including the so called super rich Venky mob had £££ signs in their eyes at the end of the day.

Archived