BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are coming for you Venkys ... what we have are a very particular set of skills, skills we have acquired over a long time. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you let our Rovers go now, that'll be the end of it.

If you don't we WILL find you and ..........

Not enough people tweeting, I got in there late admittedly but couldn't really do much earlier.

So many don't know about these leaked docs. Got some messages from fans genuinely shocked and wondering wtf is going on.

I think it could sway a lot of people from being so subservient if nothing else.

Been a great effort on twitter tonight, the fans should be proud of themselves.

Momentum is building, just need to keep it going.

#venkysout

A good laugh too! Wait till we get humped by Cardiff and watch the momentum build from there on in.

Twitter will go into meltdown with the #venkysout

I've not read through them all yet but the saddest one (so far) for me is the letter from the old board to Mrs D. It's plain as day that the rats were scuttling around the corridors of Ewood, whilst the ones who cared were left helpless.

Thanks to Glen and those for finally releasing this information. The numb feeling I had about Rovers is quickly going and it makes me care for the club again.

Seen this requested a few times tonight

Come on down your favourite agent

Fill your boots

I'd text but I really don't want him to know my number. He might want to make friends or something, or invite me to tantric salsa classes.

Sadly, I do not think any of these documents takes us any where - aprt from exposing them.

After all, they have been known about for years, been seen etc.

Yet no action taken.

As to court action. You first need somebody to have the funds to bankroll such legal action. Who?

Though pressure could be put upon Sky for the interview they allowed JA to do on their programme - saying he wanted to put the truth out.

As he obviously did not put the truth out.

But all that would do is give more publicity

It is the FA who need to be forced to act.

Anybody who has been threatened should report it.

It's almost as if you didn't want anything to happen.....

This is galvanising Rovers fans like never before. After all these miserable years it's a chance to fight back.

Why are you such a wet blanket?

If anyone could forward me any of these leaked docs I would be very grateful, thanks - sweeneybrfc@gmail.com

#venkysout

If anyone could forward me any of these leaked docs I would be very grateful, thanks - sweeneybrfc@gmail.com

#venkysout

Sent the ones I have mate

Has anyone yet picked up that regardless of position , division or results

Kean picked up a contractual additional.salary of £1.6 million per season?

Yep not only that but the contract appeared fixed term till 2016? So that 1mill basic + 1.65 additional + 600k was it bonus? for each year he served.

Calling Bhalaji

https://www.facebook.com/NewYorkRovers/videos/1258391987528434/

Seen this requested a few times tonight

Come on down your favourite agent

Fill your boots

Is this the number of a certain man famous for a certain interview on a certain sports news channel airing via satellites in the Sky?

Archived