BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colin Murray on Talksport and been a cheerleader for a lot of clubs with terrible owners. He liked a tweet I sent him last nght regarding the documents so maybe some on could send him the full set of information. He only has a couple of weeks left there so he might be a bit more open to upsetting the apple cart.

Now lets just remind us all of some of the topics JA brought up on Sky Sports News that time. Here is a game, can anyone identify where he maybe getting confused.

I will start it off by claiming Rochina & Formica were big successes and worthy considerably more than what the club paid for them. Or

It wasn't the intention of Venkys to change a thing. Does that not contradict the lawyers letter?

Over to you chaps, pick your best bits out. Mine is 14.20 mins in. enjoy.

Worth a re-quote in the light of the documentary evidence which now contradicts at least 60% of what is said here.

Does anyone think there is information in these leaked documents that could actually spell the end of Venky's ownership?

I haven't read them all but it sounds to me that they show Venky's incompetence (which we already knew) but it doesn't reveal anything actually incriminating, I really hope I'm wrong though.

I'd have to really sit down and study his contract but this bit really jumps out:

5.1.7 in addition to the applicable basic salary referred to at clause 5.1.6 above, the Manager shall be entitled to receive an additional salary payment in the sum of £1,611,000 (one million six hundred and eleven thousand pounds) gross per annum from 1st July 2013 to 30th June 2014 (“the Additional Salary Payment”); and

That's astonishing isn't it. By the looks of it, whoever wrote that contract simply flung another 1.6 mill into Kean's bank account for no reason whatsoever. Like mentioned above by another poster, quite simply a salary on top of a salary, regardless of which league BRFC were in!

Unbelievable and completely corrupt.

And 10% of all that in his pension pot every year.

Well done Kamy. Great work by you and the woman.

I hope she has a body guard.

Ill be more than happy to be her body guard and take one for the fans should i get beat up. It will be worth it.

Does anyone think there is information in these leaked documents that could actually spell the end of Venky's ownership?

I haven't read them all but it sounds to me that they show Venky's incompetence (which we already knew) but it doesn't reveal anything actually incriminating, I really hope I'm wrong though.

Sadly, I agree. I understand the FA saw these documents ages ago and weren't interested in them.

Hopefully Venkys will get fed up of all the questions and fan backlash and just sell up.

I understand there is a huge amount more but it is up to the people who hold it as to whether they want to face the repercussions (read the emails of Glen, Kamy and others so these are not purely legal matters) of making it public.

At least seven investigative journalists have bulging Blackburn Rovers files. As yet the professionals have not got the really incendiary stuff out into the open because it has not passed the lawyers so that in itself raises as much of a question mark about the veracity of the material as it does the vulnerability of the UK legal system to people with deep pockets.

Someone releasing docs on the internet has done more in 2 days than Investigative journalists and 'professionals' have done in 5 years. The 'incendiary' stuff needs to follow the same route.

Hi all, first post for about 6 years due to complete disillusionment (although I remain a ST holder), but it finally feels like a step in the right direction, albeit it the first step in a very, very long journey. I used to write a column for the LT, and had the pleasure of a club press pass and the odd one to one with John Williams back in the day. I attended the odd fans forum, as a result of the JW connection, and also was part of BRFCS etc but the past 6 years has hit me so hard it has been all I could do to keep attending matches. Posting and even reading about the club on here was genuinely causing me to descend into such a low mood I just had to stop.

Something has happened in the last 48 hours to regalvanize my spirit and it is time to get on the front foot again. I have opened dialogue with our local MP and have hit twitter hard like the rest of us. I want my club back, the one that gave me 24/7 passion not just a reluctant match day experience.

I have the 5 documents including the contracts etc, but please can someone PM me everything else in circulation. The more I know the more I can do.

Thanks all. RTID.

Welcome back Paul! Saw your vid in Marseille. PM me your email address.

I'd have to really sit down and study his contract but this bit really jumps out:

5.1.7 in addition to the applicable basic salary referred to at clause 5.1.6 above, the Manager shall be entitled to receive an additional salary payment in the sum of £1,611,000 (one million six hundred and eleven thousand pounds) gross per annum from 1st July 2013 to 30th June 2014 (“the Additional Salary Payment”); and

It wasn't the only time it was mentioned. If the toad had held onto his job for the duration of his contract he would have received 3 of the below payment regardless of what league we were in

Season 2014/15

5.1.11 in addition to the applicable basic salary referred to at clause 5.1.10 above, the Manager shall be entitled to receive an additional salary payment in the sum of £1,611,000 (one million six hundred and eleven thousand pounds) gross per annum from 1st July 2014 to 30th June 2015 (“Additional Salary”);

Season 2015/16

5.1.15 in addition to the applicable basic salary referred to at clause 5.1.14. above, the Manager shall be entitled to receive an additional salary payment in the sum of £1,611,000 (one million six hundred and eleven thousand pounds) gross per annum ) from 1st July 2015 to 30th June 2016 (“Additional Salary”); and

Full credit has to go to Lucy B (@LToTheBizzle) for getting Heidi Blake interested in the story. Ha ha giving her the background etc is the easy bit!!!

Some very positive news.

A lady on twitter has managed to get brilliant investigative reporter Heidi Blake interested in what has happened at Rovers.

A bit of background on Heidi: http://www.ibc.org/speaker-library/heidi-blake

She has then asked me to talk to Heidi and give her some background etc. which I have done so this morning. Heidi is on holiday until next week but will go through all of the leaked documents and get back to me towards the end of next week.

If we can get her to do a story on Rovers it would be HUGE. She has the reach and more importantly the reputation to seriously rattle some cages at Ewood, the FA and also in Pune. Her team also have the resources to fully investigate all of this thoroughly.

This is brilliant news

I lost count on the number of tweets an numerous re-tweets to Heidi Blake last night within the space of a couple of minutes, bet her phone was as hot as Blingy's

Is there anyway for whoever has the more incendiary stuff to put it online via a Dropbox or on a wiki leaks style page so it is ALL out there without that person risking prosecution?

Could it not all be uploaded via an Internet cafe or disseminated via an email account bounced off of servers all over the globe?

I think these documents are the tip of the iceberg, I am pretty sure there are people in possession of the missing pieces of the jigsaw that ties all this together and really incriminate the parties concerned. Hopefully this surge in the campaign brings those documents out into the open.

Could the incendiary documents not be printed off and circulated in that way, they would eventually find their way on to the internet in that way.

It really does feel like there is a huge momentum shift occurring. I wonder if Venky's will shake themselves out of their "confusion" for a few moments to react?

I completely agree. There is a huge momentum shift and three things standout:

1) many people believed that Kean was incentivised to get Rovers relegated, after all, Rovers sacked their manager who is now not only England manager but also has never had a relegation on his CV. People who believed this conspiracy theory can now read Kean's contract of employment. Nobody has claimed that this is not a genuine document and I do know that people far more competent than myself have positively proved that it is indeed the contract between Steve Kean and Blackburn Rovers.

2) many people believed Sir Alex Ferguson stated the truth when he said that agents were running Blackburn Rovers. Again, these people who believed this conspiracy theory (and those that didn't) can read the correspondence between two firms of lawyers and this I understand has also been verified as a genuine letter.

3) it is one thing to suspect things, it is another to know it. We might despair of our start to the new season, noticed the name of Coyle's agent, and suspect that the contract signed between Steve Kean and Blackburn Rovers has been recycled for Owen Coyle with just the numbers changed. The very thought is enough to make people very angry. But this is mere speculation- we don't have to speculate about what happened when the club which has spent 80% of its time finishing in the top half of the Premier league was systematically destroyed under the ownership of Venky's.

We know what happened and can read it in black and white.

This is now an anger founded on hard facts and hard evidence.

There is no opportunity for anybody to divide the fans in the way that things happened four seasons ago. The personnel at Ewood are different and weaker, Anderson is no longer a super agent and I believe his company was probably wound up under petition from Valencia football club in the High Court, Kentaro went bust and it owners suffered heavy financial penalties, Brunei is a lot further away than Brockhall.

A football club Is not a normal business. Yes it has customers but it predominantly has fans.

People like me, whose earliest childhood memory includes seeing the first crane being moved down the tramlines behind the Blackburn end to start work on the cantilever stand.

People like all of us who despite having busy and full lives are writing posts on social media and investing hours in telephone conversations.

The customers of a normal business can walk away and shop elsewhere. We cannot do that.

We are Blackburn Rovers fans and there is nothing we can do about it. We will pursue the righting of the monstrous injustice done to our club and unlike Venky's other customers, we don't have the option of switching to KFC when a Venky burger gives us food poisoning.

Victory for Blackburn Rovers fans is absolutely inevitable given our numbers and the passion of our cause. The only question is when?

I really find it very difficult to believe that Kean walked away from that contract for 1.2 mill compen. That doesn't add up and I wouldn't be surprised if there are several more reasons he's hiding out in Brunei, the home of crescendo and land of many hidden bank accounts.

The leader of the Lib Dems should be informed, if you hasn't already. As a Rovers fan I'm sure he can help out.

I was tweeting him early in the piece last night, I eventually run out of tweets as well as others lol

It wasn't the only time it was mentioned. If the toad had held onto his job for the duration of his contract he would have received 3 of the below payment regardless of what league we were in

Season 2014/15

5.1.11 in addition to the applicable basic salary referred to at clause 5.1.10 above, the Manager shall be entitled to receive an additional salary payment in the sum of £1,611,000 (one million six hundred and eleven thousand pounds) gross per annum from 1st July 2014 to 30th June 2015 (“Additional Salary”);

Season 2015/16

5.1.15 in addition to the applicable basic salary referred to at clause 5.1.14. above, the Manager shall be entitled to receive an additional salary payment in the sum of £1,611,000 (one million six hundred and eleven thousand pounds) gross per annum ) from 1st July 2015 to 30th June 2016 (“Additional Salary”); and

I wonder if these extra salary payments were a way of paying him back for his possible investment in the purchase of the club ?

Food for thought......

We know what happened and can read it in black and white.

This is now an anger founded on hard facts and hard evidence.

There is no opportunity for anybody to divide the fans in the way that things happened four seasons ago.

This is one of the key points for me. As long as these documents can be distributed or shown to the masses that aren't on social media or this messageboard, it will go a long way to uniting the fanbase again.

I'd go almost as far as saying there's nothing to stop everyone singing off the same hymn sheet but of course the attend/don't attend discussion/argument will rumble on.

It's a positive step in uniting everyone though.

• Backroom

I wonder if these extra salary payments were a way of paying him back for his possible investment in the purchase of the club ?

Food for thought......

There must have been some reason for them. An additional salary that is significantly more than the base salary INCLUSIVE of original bonuses? :blink:

Absolutely insane and it makes you wonder what others who supported Kean ended up pillaging from the club.

Is there anyway for whoever has the more incendiary stuff to put it online via a Dropbox or on a wiki leaks style page so it is ALL out there without that person risking prosecution?

Could it not all be uploaded via an Internet cafe or disseminated via an email account bounced off of servers all over the globe?

Where's anonymous when you need them?

I'd be interested to know what happened from late 2013 onwards. How come Shaw got away with it and gained more control over the day to day stuff and what happened to Shebby? I can't recall when Shebby disappeared off the scene so finding it difficult to work it out.

Also, Shebby shouldn't emerge from this as some kind of hero. Apart from sending some e-mails what did he actually do? He was in a position of influence but decided to do nothing apart from stirring the pot by the looks of it.

I'm sure there's far more to emerge yet, hopefully including a smoking gun to prove some illegality.

Archived