BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The leader of the Lib Dems should be informed, if you hasn't already. As a Rovers fan I'm sure he can help out.

Wrote to him months ago, pleading with him to make a statement about these wreckers under parliamentary privilege.

Got an automatic email acknowledgement, then nothing.

Very disappointed.

Well done folks. 183 users on this thread.

Please don't let it turn on Coyle or anything other than Venkys - and lets make sure nobody is sued! We have enough to legally talk about.

• Backroom

Meanwhile, just got a response from Wheelock upon asking when the LT are reporting on the leaked documents...

"Can't say yet if, or when, we are."

Says a lot when TalkSport is doing more for the club than the local paper.

• Backroom

Meanwhile, just got a response from Wheelock upon asking when the LT are reporting on the leaked documents...

I fee for Wheelock, yes he's a journo but he's paid by the local paper if he went rogue with it he would likely be out of a job

They're an absolute joke and utter cowards at the LT these days

The good thing is, that with the leaked documents being mentioned on national radio, theres a good chance other teams supporters with a passing interest will search them out and pass them on, the snowball effect.

The more people know about the FA burying their heads because it involves links to them is in every football supporters interest.

Ultimately if Wheelock was any good he wouldn't be at the LT, there are hundreds of better writers doing it for nowt on blogs. He's thieving a living.

I am on between 12 and 12:30 talking about the Board letter of Jan 2011 to the V's re SEM issuing a third party mandate to buy a player without reference to the Board or the Manager.

good man!

Can someone make sure they use the Alex Fergie quote about 'agents running BRFC' that was made after Big Sam got sacked. Fergie might want to talk about it again or theymay ask Big Sam about it. It gives it all some credibility. Also the Ian Wright quote, was it that he knew what was going to happen re Big Sams sacking months before it happened. I think Wright was represented by JA at one time, unsurprisingly!

Does anyone think there is information in these leaked documents that could actually spell the end of Venky's ownership?

I haven't read them all but it sounds to me that they show Venky's incompetence (which we already knew) but it doesn't reveal anything actually incriminating, I really hope I'm wrong though.

Well they reveal very clearly that Kentaro were running the show, not just advising.

There was a clear conflict of interest there and that's why it's against the rules.

Why the FA felt there was nothing in it I leave to others.

They're an absolute joke and utter cowards at the LT these days

It is not Paul's decision to write about this. I am sure he wants to do something but this will involve the legals and ultimately it will be Newsquest who will decide if the LT can cover this or not.

Is the Allardyce being summoned to meet Anderson and supplied with a list of players in the public domain? was it talked about in his book?

That speaks volumes, and after all he's the England manager ( :() now so should have some credibility.

• Backroom

good man!

Can someone make sure they use the Alex Fergie quote about 'agents running BRFC' that was made after Big Sam got sacked. Fergie might want to talk about it again or theymay ask Big Sam about it. It gives it all some credibility. Also the Ian Wright quote, was it that he knew what was going to happen re Big Sams sacking months before it happened. I think Wright was represented by JA at one time, unsurprisingly!

I thought it was Andy Cole that discussed that

Is the Allardyce being summoned to meet Anderson and supplied with a list of players in the public domain? was it talked about in his book?

That speaks volumes, and after all he's the England manager ( :() now so should have some credibility.

Yep that was in big Sams book I remember seeing the shot of it

good man!

Can someone resend me the quote please ASAP!

forget about the game at Cardiff tomorrow night this is much bigger in the long term future of Blackburn Rovers football club, we should take over twitter again tonight and every time the rovers twitter account tweet about the game, we need to respond to it ( we don't care #venkysout)

Soon twitter will be ours

Well they reveal very clearly that Kentaro were running the show, not just advising.

There was a clear conflict of interest there and that's why it's against the rules.

Why the FA felt there was nothing in it I leave to others.

I hope they are listening to Talksport.

• Backroom

Can someone resend me the quote please ASAP!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8212027/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-warns-rise-of-the-agents-represents-a-serious-threat-to-footballs-future.html

"You’ve got that issue at Blackburn of an agent involved and deciding the future of the club, Jerome Anderson [of the SEM Group], he couldn’t pick his nose.

"It’s baffling and it’s a serious threat to how clubs get run and how they conduct themselves.”

Archived