BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Great work guys, great calls in there.

please could someone help me out with the below:

Please could someone direct me to Glen's post (I think it was Glen) where he describes Rovers ringing him up asking if he has been sacked and where he says he had been targeted at all matches? Also his former employer knowing that he'd been at a Rovers event the previous night and owning a suite or something at Ewood?

I'm adding other bits and pieces to the large file Glen sent out, so if someone could please link me to it (or PM me about it if the post has been deleted since, which is understandable) then I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance everyone.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just fired off an email to the LT asking when they are going to report on the documents.

I suggest others do the same.

Paul Wheelock has had them and acknowledged that he was reading them last night. I sent the whole lot to him yesterday and he has also confirmed that he has passed them on to his editor.

• Backroom

Just FYI, I have created space on my ext hard drive for a Rovers file. I have all 31 pieces sent by Glen (but do not wish to save the phone numbers that are available), and I have downloaded from youtube the infamous JA interview incase it mysteriously vanishes.

Any other bits to save? I want to keep as much info together as poss.

Well done to each and everyone of you. The last few days have made me realise why I have been a Rovers fan for 50 plus years and seen and felt the bond between us all. Proud doesn't do it justice.

Just FYI, I have created space on my ext hard drive for a Rovers file. I have all 31 pieces sent by Glen (but do not wish to save the phone numbers that are available), and I have downloaded from youtube the infamous JA interview incase it mysteriously vanishes.

Is the Kean vid calling Sam a crook still on Youtube?

• Backroom

http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/sport-comment/steve-kean-can-do-job-at-blackburn

Might be worth saving this in case it suddenly disappears.

A time line of events would be useful, copy and paste the text in case they dissapear :)

17th Dec 2010 Kean admits he wants the managers Job http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/steve-kean-admits-he-wants-blackburn-rovers-job-2162997.html

22nd Dec 2010 - ""Desai" gives Kean job till end of season http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/8219496/Steve-Kean-to-remain-as-Blackburn-Rovers-manager-until-end-of-Premier-League-season.html

4th Jan 2011 After winning one of his 4 games in charge "Desai"" reveals they are going to offer Kean a 2 or 3 year deal http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11676_6634005,00.html

Seems the Venky's/ kentaro/Sem love boat had not hit the rocks then and was happily sailing offshore on its pre planned journey

Is there anyway for whoever has the more incendiary stuff to put it online via a Dropbox or on a wiki leaks style page so it is ALL out there without that person risking prosecution?

Could it not all be uploaded via an Internet cafe or disseminated via an email account bounced off of servers all over the globe?

They are on public file sharing sites. I found links to them on twitter.

Where's anonymous when you need them?

Blame Assange, when Wikileaks first started, it was a community thing where anyone could upload any leak at all. Still, all the info that is being discussed in this thread is available for download from somewhere or other.

A time line of events would be useful, copy and paste the text in case they dissapear :)

17th Dec 2010 Kean admits he wants the managers Job http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/steve-kean-admits-he-wants-blackburn-rovers-job-2162997.html

22nd Dec 2010 - ""Desai" gives Kean job till end of season http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers/8219496/Steve-Kean-to-remain-as-Blackburn-Rovers-manager-until-end-of-Premier-League-season.html

4th Jan 2011 After winning one of his 4 games in charge "Desai"" reveals she has offered Kean a 2 or 3 year deal http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11676_6634005,00.html

I've spent the last couple of evening working on something that includes a detailed timeline (including what is validated and corroborated and what is rumor and supposition). Currently it's just a rapidly going word doc in a dropbox folder, but you're more than welcome to help. It's already a couple of pages long and I've barely scratched the surface.

Unlike most of you, I wasn't born with Blackburn Rovers. I chose them myself at the age of 9 og 10, based on that sweet sweet jersey, and the fact that I could name as much as four players on the team (Sherwood, Shearer, Flowers, Hendry).

I've never even been to Blackburn, and haven't seen the team play live since 95/96. Only on television or live updates.

So when I AM this @#/? off by all these wrongdoings, I really can't imagine how you guys must feel. I've never given up on the club, my feelings have actually grown every time we've struggled. I've felt the passion slowly dying for the past few months, though.

But today... Today I really feel the fire is back. It's feeling good being a Rover again. Today I'm happy that I chose blue & white all those years ago. And the vibe in this thread, compared to what's been going on on this messageboard lately, is just so... lovely.

We'll turn this around, mates!

(If you haven't been able to read the leaked documents yet, you're still able to download them from the link in the first tweet from CluckOffJerry. And if you sit on any information that you want to put online, just message me or CluckOffJerry on Twitter. In Soviet Norway, people are frightening lawyers.)

Thank you to everyone for being part of something great that I really shouldn't care about. And especially to those brave souls who called in to Talksports today.Great job!

I have just emailed the Editor of the LT, telling them to be brave ....this is newsworthy.. and the head of steam is growing.

Can we have the Petition(Admin) on a separate thread of its own so as to remove the need to search for

www.change.org/p/martin-glenn etc

Editor of LT on(ironically) complaints@lancashiretelegraph.co.uk if anyone wants to join in.

ADMIN please help!

So are we saying the 'smoking gun' docs are already out there in the public domain, the door just needs opening?

Just to clarify, are we saying the documents sent by Glen are out in the public domain or there are more allegedly incriminating documents sat in a Dropbox somewhere that could be easily accessed via Twitter?

If it is the latter, then that it is very interesting indeed.

Edit - 130 guests online - hmm?

Just to clarify, are we saying the documents sent by Glen are out in the public domain or there are more allegedly incriminating documents sat in a Dropbox somewhere that could be easily accessed via Twitter?

Sorry, I should have been clearer. People were asking if Glen's "zip file" + extras + the original stuff, which you guys are all emailing to each other, could be dumped online somewhere. I was pointing out that they have and it only took me a few mins to find tweets linking to them.

There may well be new info coming, but that wasn't what I was alluding to.

Obvious Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with uploading them, I just found tweets pointing to them and we won't allow them to be hosted by this site, for obvious reasons.

wow .. just cathing up with all this Talksport stuff so obviously missed the airing , can i listen to it again somewhere ? so they have a podcast or something??

Archived