BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Unlike most of you, I wasn't born with Blackburn Rovers. I chose them myself at the age of 9 og 10, based on that sweet sweet jersey, and the fact that I could name as much as four players on the team (Sherwood, Shearer, Flowers, Hendry).

I've never even been to Blackburn, and haven't seen the team play live since 95/96. Only on television or live updates.

So when I AM this @#/? off by all these wrongdoings, I really can't imagine how you guys must feel. I've never given up on the club, my feelings have actually grown every time we've struggled. I've felt the passion slowly dying for the past few months, though.

But today... Today I really feel the fire is back. It's feeling good being a Rover again. Today I'm happy that I chose blue & white all those years ago. And the vibe in this thread, compared to what's been going on on this messageboard lately, is just so... lovely.

We'll turn this around, mates!

(If you haven't been able to read the leaked documents yet, you're still able to download them from the link in the first tweet from CluckOffJerry. And if you sit on any information that you want to put online, just message me or CluckOffJerry on Twitter. In Soviet Norway, people are frightening lawyers.)

Thank you to everyone for being part of something great that I really shouldn't care about. And especially to those brave souls who called in to Talksports today.Great job!

You should probably get in touch with Glen M.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nixon still quiet?

Interestingly i have no issues with Nicko, always tweet to him, and always get a reply.

To sum him up on this issue, i asked him about the documents, he didnt reply. So its clear he wont discuss this issue.

Interestingly i have no issues with Nicko, always tweet to him, and always get a reply.

To sum him up on this issue, i asked him about the documents, he didnt reply. So its clear he wont discuss this issue.

Still no comment then, there's a surprise....

You should probably get in touch with Glen M.

I would, if you guys could stop messaging him. His inbox is full :) But I'm on it.

I'm also in contact with some media, let's see how that turns out. Yes, it's in a small country, but english football is big business in Norway. And if someone dears to publish it here, who knows what the british media will quote.. Here's hoping!

• Backroom

No word from Charlie 'the stooge' Nicholas sticking up for his paymasters yet?

He'll be keeping very quiet on this I would imagine. It's pretty much guaranteed SEM Soccer Saturday won't mention it.

Kean's contract is obviously not an "arms length" agreement between parties. For a manager of his experience the pay was extremely high, especially since he would still receive the £1.6m whatever league we were in.

There are potential money laundering issues with this in that if you trace the money back the funds are sourced from a non-UK origin.

Kean's contract is obviously not an "arms length" agreement between parties. For a manager of his experience the pay was extremely high, especially since he would still receive the £1.6m whatever league we were in.

There are potential money laundering issues with this in that if you trace the money back the funds are sourced from a non-UK origin.

I wonder if there are also any tax implaications with it being bonus rather than salary?

He'll be keeping very quiet on this I would imagine. It's pretty much guaranteed SEM Soccer Saturday won't mention it.

or if they do it will be in the same what do Blackburn expect they are at their natural level, fans need to support the team etc etc

I've thought this for a while. Wondered whether BRFC is just a way in which they clean their dirty money. Hopefully one day we will have answers.

Don't you find it puzzling that Blackpool get so much "air" time with their issue with ownership, yet here is a potentially explosive story that no one seems to want to touch?

Blackpool have been actively working on ownership issues for years now.

Whilst we have had things going on in the background, we're 2 seasons behind at least, it's taken a while for the penny to drop sadly.

Don't you find it puzzling that Blackpool get so much "air" time with their issue with ownership, yet here is a potentially explosive story that no one seems to want to touch?

The whole Blackpool-thing is very straight forward. Bad owner, does what he wants with his club.

Rovers is a deep, black hole...You need ALL your facts straight to touch this one.

Anyone see Salgado's tweets? Confirms this guy is a legend. Shame more ex players can't show us some support. Could anyone really be sued for speaking the truth? The FA will know all about this, and probably more. It probably opens up a massive can of worms. Who knows how far up the food chain it goes.

Anyone know how to get in contact with Mike Newell? I seem to remember he shares a similar dislike for agents? Hell, would could even try and get RFW on board! But, we'd obviously have to pretend to call him Sir. Alex for a bit.

No links with the FA in the Blackpool saga apart from them being members

If we didn't manage a crazy happy ending to all this and your prayers are answered, the truth comes out and people are punished. What would happen to Rovers? Who would we belong to?

The FA and co. probably need bypassing, there is maybe far worse crimes happening than ruining Rovers, Rovers is just a maybe a Trojan horse.

Any news on the shareholders of Venky's? Kamy was chatting with them? They should be sent the documents? Would they be scared of Barry's 100 armed bodyguards?

The whole Blackpool-thing is very straight forward. Bad owner, does what he wants with his club.

Rovers is a deep, black hole...You need ALL your facts straight to touch this one.

True, but it seems like one anonymous phone call to Operation Yewtree HQ with nothing more than allegations & the investigators are all over some poor celebrity like a rash, yet some of the things we have heard about over the last couple of days seem to go on with impunity.

The other reason it gets so much air time is that Oyston is quite happy to have it out with fans publicly. It makes for good news reporting.

Archived