BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone post Allardyces quotes from his book about being asked to go to London to meet Anderson and then presented with a list of players?

Its in his book, which I don't have :tu:

I could as I have a kindle copy of the book on my phone, unsure how to post screenshots of it though.

I'm planning on taking a similar tact to Preston Blue - attack the owners based on the "alleged" evidence out in the open. The mandate, Kean's contract with financial incentives that reward poor performance etc. Keep it clean, keep it legal and keep it cordial. This is not an opportunity for us to get into oral fist fight, it is a chance to put up the facts to a national audience.

Intimate a lot. Jot a few key complaints down re Venkys and the agency conduct. Link it to Alex Ferguson's assessment of the situation (quote). Wouldn't hurt to mention the pre agreement with Crescendo of Brunei...then name drop Steve Kean who is managing in Brunei. Good luck!

I am also right now trying to design some mind maps for a course at work on campaigns and communications believe it or not.

So much material in that one sentence but now is not the time :tu:

is chaddy still on the transfer topic ha ha

Chaddy is the only one posting in the transfer thread. I dont think anybody is interested in that thread anymore. Its way more interesting in here.

I could as I have a kindle copy of the book on my phone, unsure how to post screenshots of it though.

I can't believe you actually bought it first of all :P

Could you type it out? its wasn't many lines from memory?

If its Android, power button and volume down at the same time

Or if you have a physical home button, power and that home button.

If you have an iPhone, then buy an Android phone. ;)

If its Android, power button and volume down at the same time

Or if you have a physical home button, power and that home button.

If you have an iPhone, then buy an Android phone. ;)

I can take them, it was uploading them onto here that did for me 😂. Emailed to JB now.

Dude from Stafford was me. Won't lie was nervous, but spoke from the heart. Venkys have killed my love for the club. I'd fight tooth and nail to get it back for us.

Dude from Stafford was me. Won't lie was nervous, but spoke from the heart. Venkys have killed my love for the club. I'd fight tooth and nail to get it back for us.

You might win a wickes voucher! Def came across as from the heart well done

Archived