BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude from Stafford was me. Won't lie was nervous, but spoke from the heart. Venkys have killed my love for the club. I'd fight tooth and nail to get it back for us.

Colin Murray got exactly what you said, Venkys have killed your love for the club, great call.

Rob is ITHD I believe (well I know he's a Rob as well and it sounded like him)

Well done.

Thanks - was not allowed to talk about what I wanted to talk about. Was told I couldn't mention the letter mandate by SEM otherwise they'd have to dump the call.

That will be why no call back for me. Grrrrrh

I managed to get a Kean clause in at least.

It was on my call-back I mentioned wanting to discuss the mandate, was told it was a no-go at present. Might be hope for further down the line if, and when, more information comes to light.

• Backroom

No more calls on such important matters, talking about Joe Hart as he isn't discussed anywhere near enough :blink:

Poor. Well done to those who rang.

They've done more for us than anyone has the whole thing has been really positive

WEL the media is definitely shy of those documents then. The problem with that without them it's just a discussion on general performance and we are lumped in with any other club which had the misfortune to end up with rubbish owners.

Our club is different, this is about deliberate intention and criminality.

At least we have got some of the story out to a national listening audience.

Now is the time to step this up on Saturday with a real protest. This needs organising ASAP

It's undeniable at Rovers that there was a serious conflict of interest going on and it was all about making money for others rather than the welfare of the club or football.

That should be enough to haul them over the coals even with the argument that owners can run clubs however they want. Conflict of interest and 3rd partly involvement is surely illegal ?

At least we have got some of the story out to a national listening audience.

Now is the time to step this up on Saturday with a real protest. This needs organising ASAP

Yup.

I have had thoughts, is there a way to block the view of the gantry with Venky's Out banners? Apparently they watch the games - although I doubt that now. Would be good to have them on view.

Failing this a huge "Criminal Venky's Out of Our Club" banner held up aloft in the Riverside end so the players view it coming out the tunnel and in direct view of Cheston. Perhaps mention him in it too.

Archived