BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Rovers got unlimited air time, both here and abroad during the Kean era, I can't think of another club who has had more exposure to be completely honest.

However no-one wants to touch this story due to the very reason its took so long for things to reach the public domain.

Legal injunctions everywhere,

No-one wants to raise their head above the parapet, no-one wants to be that person who risk substantial legal cost to themselves.

Its very clear, we are on our own, but there are thousands of us.

If we all pull together and all help we can succeed

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers got unlimited air time, both here and abroad during the Kean era, I can't think of another club who has had more exposure to be completely honest.

However no-one wants to touch this story due to the very reason its took so long for things to reach the public domain.

No-one wants to raise their head above the parapet, no-one wants to be that person who risk substantial legal cost to themselves.

What needs to be done then Glen? If what you are saying is true then we can tweet and email celebrities, journos etc until our bleeds but it won't make the slightest bit of difference. It's clear a boycott won't help because it's what they want.

What is our next step? I'm at a loss.

Is it worth trying to contact anyone from the Pune football team/fans? A few #venkysout banners at a match would be cool!

What needs to be done then Glen? If what you are saying is true then we can tweet and email celebrities, journos etc until our bleeds but it won't make the slightest bit of difference. It's clear a boycott won't help because it's what they want.

What is our next step? I'm at a loss.

We are all putting a quid in and sending Abbey to Pune.

If we didn't manage a crazy happy ending to all this and your prayers are answered, the truth comes out and people are punished. What would happen to Rovers? Who would we belong to?

The FA and co. probably need bypassing, there is maybe far worse crimes happening than ruining Rovers, Rovers is just a maybe a Trojan horse.

Any news on the shareholders of Venky's? Kamy was chatting with them? They should be sent the documents? Would they be scared of Barry's 100 armed bodyguards?

Couldn't disagree more strongly. What needs to be done is to release enough info so that the FA look at best negligent in not fully investigating who was running Rovers during Kean's reign. 3rd party ownership of a club and 3rd party ownership of players is illegal under the FA rules i assume. The Sporting Intel guy hinted at the latter. if someone out there has info then they should do all they can to release it.

Working on that one, Glen.

Not too fussed with the backlash now from the Venky's etc.

My 3 and 6 year old well schooled,

This was their antics just a a couple of weeks ago, an hour with these 2 and Venkys would sell

Gets a call from my wife whilst at work, she was very stressed and explained the following.

Whilst upstairs, Isabelle and Ruby have been up to their old tricks pushing the boundaries as far as they go.

Ruby says to her mum "mummy come look at our fish"
Laura thinks "what they going on about , we dont have fish"
After them going on for 5 minutes Laura decides to explore what all the noise is about.
There sitting in a bowel on the outside window cill is a fish!!

Very puzzled Laura tries to work out where it has come from as there is no pond or water deep enough near the house for this fish to live.

After quizzing the kids the reality hits home that earlier that day they had done the following.

Seeing a gap in the wall which splits our house to next door, isabelle and ruby have squeezed through.
Upon getting to the other side, they notice next doors back door open, so decide to hop into next doors house to explore. Not seeing anyone around, they notice a fish tank and think "mmm , wouldnt mind a pet fish, but how can we get one". At this point one of them, probably isabelle comes up with the plan that we have cereal bowls which she could just about fit a fish in.

They both must of then come home, gone in the kitchen cuboard and armed with a bowel each , returned next door.

After getting into the fish tank, to corner the fish they have spotted as the prize, they decide to empty the tank as much as they can with the bowels so the fish cannot escape their clutches. With each lunge of their bowels they empty next doors fish tank into the floor and everywhere else where water should not be. Finally they grab their fish, tottle off back to our house and play with it like they have done nothing wrong.

Poor Laura has had to go around next door with the fish , which next door did not know was missing , as they was upstairs , whilst next doors living room is soaking wet with the water which once lived in their tank.

These kids of mine , are just terrors at times and if i could have thought of a million things they could get up to, this would not of been high on the list.

We are both fuming

Couldn't disagree more strongly. What needs to be done is to release enough info so that the FA look at best negligent in not fully investigating who was running Rovers during Kean's reign. 3rd party ownership of a club and 3rd party ownership of players is illegal under the FA rules i assume. The Sporting Intel guy hinted at the latter. if someone out there has info then they should do all they can to release it.

We probably need someone to investigate the FA though. They must have known all this was going on? If they are any part of it, nothing will get done.

What the @#/? is Burnley Bob doing? He must know something? Unless he's completely out of the loop and never even goes to Ewood. Ever?

Time to hypothesise for a moment. Lets suppose for one minute that some evidence emerges that suggests or shows Rovers/Venkys have acted illegally or against FA/Football League rules. Then what? The FA investigate and find Venkys guilty of breaking the rules. What happens next? As far as I am aware there is no mechanism in existence that can force Venkys to sell this football club. Even if they are found guilty of breaking the rules, the FA cannot force them to let go of the club.

The most power the authorities would have would be to revoke their 'fit and proper' status (though I'm fairly sure they would need a criminal conviction to achieve this).

Even if they found Venkys to be not fit and proper owners, they can't force them to sell the shares in the club. The could encourage them to by putting obstacles in the way of their current running. Like at Leeds when Cellino wasn't given fit and proper status, he wasn't allowed to be involved directly in the day to day running of the club and therefore appointed a proxy board to run it in his temporary absence.

But given Venkys have no involvement in the running of the club anyway, it would likely make no difference. Technically it is Cheston who is running the club and as the only senior executive he would be able to carry on the performance.

I think pinning our hopes on the FA doing something to help rid us of Venkys is being too ambitious. The FA have shown themselves reluctant to involve themselves in club ownership in general, and have been aware of this information for some time and have done nothing about it. Until Venkys change their stance on owning the club or are forced into letting it go then the FA can really do very little, even if more information comes to light.

Not too fussed with the backlash now from the Venky's etc.

My 3 and 6 year old well schooled,

This was their antics just a a couple of weeks ago, an hour with these 2 and Venkys would sell

Gets a call from my wife whilst at work, she was very stressed and explained the following.

Whilst upstairs, Isabelle and Ruby have been up to their old tricks pushing the boundaries as far as they go.

Ruby says to her mum "mummy come look at our fish"

Laura thinks "what they going on about , we dont have fish"

After them going on for 5 minutes Laura decides to explore what all the noise is about.

There sitting in a bowel on the outside window cill is a fish!!

Very puzzled Laura tries to work out where it has come from as there is no pond or water deep enough near the house for this fish to live.

After quizzing the kids the reality hits home that earlier that day they had done the following.

Seeing a gap in the wall which splits our house to next door, isabelle and ruby have squeezed through.

Upon getting to the other side, they notice next doors back door open, so decide to hop into next doors house to explore. Not seeing anyone around, they notice a fish tank and think "mmm , wouldnt mind a pet fish, but how can we get one". At this point one of them, probably isabelle comes up with the plan that we have cereal bowls which she could just about fit a fish in.

They both must of then come home, gone in the kitchen cuboard and armed with a bowel each , returned next door.

After getting into the fish tank, to corner the fish they have spotted as the prize, they decide to empty the tank as much as they can with the bowels so the fish cannot escape their clutches. With each lunge of their bowels they empty next doors fish tank into the floor and everywhere else where water should not be. Finally they grab their fish, tottle off back to our house and play with it like they have done nothing wrong.

Poor Laura has had to go around next door with the fish , which next door did not know was missing , as they was upstairs , whilst next doors living room is soaking wet with the water which once lived in their tank.

These kids of mine , are just terrors at times and if i could have thought of a million things they could get up to, this would not of been high on the list.

We are both fuming

That's great! Perfect crime!! :-D You'll be telling that story at their weddings pal!

We probably need someone to investigate the FA though. They must have known all this was going on? If they are any part of it, nothing will get done.

What the @#/? is Burnley Bob doing? He must know something? Unless he's completely out of the loop and never even goes to Ewood. Ever?

He should resign his position in protest at what this club has become. His continued involvement suggests that he is condoning the owners running of the club. Disgraceful that such a long standing board member (25 years+) has sat back through this unfolding disaster and not said a word in public about it.

I heard one last week that Cheston was on holiday (again) and so Rovers had to ask Keith Lee and his wife to represent the club on matchday in the absence of any other directors. Quite where Coar was I don't know but I thought his 'role' at the club was to meet and greet other club's dignitaries. If he isn't even doing that then what is he doing?

He should resign his position in protest at what this club has become. His continued involvement suggests that he is condoning the owners running of the club. Disgraceful that such a long standing board member (25 years+) has sat back through this unfolding disaster and not said a word in public about it.

Does his membership at the FA Lunch club and spiffing FA tie not rely on his position at Rovers?

Edit: Silent Coar standing for FA Council (2nd article down)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2086450/Agent-Jerome-Anderson-takes-legal-advice-Blackburn-abuse-Charles-Sale.html

Does his membership at the FA Lunch club not rely on his position at Rovers?

Possibly. But if someone at his age with his wealth is so desperate to maintain a seat with the boys at the FA that he is happy to have his name associated with this regime of destruction then they must do good dinners!

His name is part of the regime. After 20+ years involvement and service to this club, working alongside the likes of Jack Walker and John Williams, it must take some bottle to maintain position as a representative of the Venky-BRFC axis of evil that exists today whilst saying nothing.

And obviously he likes being paid for doing nothing(a running theme with the team too lately), but as you say, it's disgraceful. How can a man, who has made a living from Rovers and football watch us being ruined? Is he being paid more to keep quiet? That would make him even worse.(I always thought of him as our evil Jedi emperor, but more monotone). I can't imagine he feels threatened, he would have the FA behind him. Or maybe he won't.

Possibly. But if someone at his age with his wealth is so desperate to maintain a seat with the boys at the FA that he is happy to have his name associated with this regime of destruction then they must do good dinners!

His name is part of the regime. After 20+ years involvement and service to this club, working alongside the likes of Jack Walker and John Williams, it must take some bottle to maintain position as a representative of the Venky-BRFC axis of evil that exists today whilst saying nothing.

Or maybe they've got him locked up in the underground cells at Venky's Palace? When is the last time we saw him?

Does his membership at the FA Lunch club not rely on his position at Rovers?

Spoke to him once about the Venkys. Let's just say he made me feel like a small in significant pleb. My partner knows him and can't stand the man. He will do nothing for us true supporters.

English injunctions don't mean a damn thing outside of England. Get anything into the press in another country and then the English press can appeal to get the i junction lifted as it is already public knowledge by that point and isn't in the public interest keeping it private anymore.

So proud of our fans! Each and everyone of you tweeting, facebooking, emailing and posting!

Credit to the club and each other.

"We are on our way back" has never been so appropriate.

Venkys are untenable to continue. More pressure tonight will be required. Tweet the documents as much as you can for exposure and get every other clubs fans involved.

#venkysout #spreadtheword

Spoke to him once about the Venkys. Let's just say he made me feel like a small in significant pleb. My partner knows him and can't stand the man. He will do nothing for us true supporters.

When we pot these shysters.

Glen will you personally do the deed in a shebby envelope!

Great effort from all. Proud to be a Rover again with everyone pulling together. Haven't managed to read all the docs yet, but what I have is pretty damning and more than hints that SAF had it bang on with his comments about us being run by agents, as we suspected.

I just hope that we finally get somewhere and rid our club of this disease. It'd be nice to get back to talking football matters on here and arguing about that rather than our to$$pot "owners".

RTID

Truthfully?

Loss of employment, loss of home, loss of thousands of pounds, loss of friends, require operation after stupidly breaking ankle before spurs protest and not having it fixed, attacked, threatened, wife attacked, children attacked, parents and sister brought into it, life totally intruded .

6 years on, i have recovered by working damn bloody hard, i now part own my own business, employ 27 people and have learnt more about myself and what can be achieved if you believe in your own beliefs.

Would i do it again based on what i know and have seen??

Yes because I'm a fighter and always follow my heart

I tip my hat to you.

English injunctions don't mean a damn thing outside of England. Get anything into the press in another country and then the English press can appeal to get the i junction lifted as it is already public knowledge by that point and isn't in the public interest keeping it private anymore.

I'm trying to do just that. Also, Kamy's got a much larger project going. And so on. But please, there's a lot of fans from other countries reading this board. Go for it!

Don't know if anyone's tried doing a Google search for Rovers today or not, but if you type in "Blackburn Ro" the 2nd suggested search is "Blackburn Rovers Leaked Documents" - Great stuff, the more that look for it the better!

Also came across this article on 90 mins:

http://www.90min.com/posts/3617931-blackburn-fans-cry-enough-s-enough-as-new-documents-are-leaked

Archived