BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Hey Gav,

not sure what to say. I was just answering in norwegian to a fellow norwegian. If that's what you're commenting?

My disrespect towards Apple are everlasting.

I don't always get your dry english wit. Compare me to the guy from Barcelona.

This is a serous thread about 6yrs of mismanagement and crooked dealing.

I couldn't care less about Apple, oranges or plums.

Either contribute to the cause or go away.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's from Barcelone, he knows nothing

Could one of you kind gentlemen send me the documents below? I have the contracts but not these. I have a hour I pal who's interested in these!! Glenking2000@aol.com

Would you like me to make your kids and drink your beer too?

I'd say "Board letter to Desai" and "Legal letter" is a good start. "Off record....." is also pretty juicy.

I get you. It's just that every single one that's having problems with downloading the zip or opening the e-mails, are having iphones. I'm really trying to contribute, I've been awake all night just to make sure that the upload of the documents and my tweets (with links to the uploads) did stay online.

Sorry if I offended you.

Also now emailed Panorama at the BBC. This effort may all come to nothing but I encourage everyone to fire as many bullets as possible in as many directions as possible. One might hit however unrealistic the target may appear.

You've certainly got the bit between your teeth Darth. It's great to see fella, respect to you.

Under normal circumstances Gav, sure. But I think we were entitled to expect better from the Trust than to sell to the first people who were able to stump up the cash. Even back then it was well known the fit and proper person's test wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

Nonetheless, it's too late now and what's done is done. Venky's are the target, I have no desire right now to think about the Walker Trust.

Exactly. The responsibility was on the shoulders of the Trust members to ensure that any buyer was thoroughly vetted and only accepted if they were 100% convinced that the prospective buyers would be suitable long term custodians of this historic football club. That's what Jack created the Trust for. If all he wanted them to do was cash in as soon as they could and jet off into the sunset with the £20 million then he could have left the club with anyone and not bothered with the endless legal work involved in creating a trust fund to oversee an empire worth hundreds of millions of pounds.

The onus was on them. Pure and simple. They were paid and instructed by Jack Walker to look after his club and they should have only ever sold it to suitable people.

I refuse to accept for one minute that a group of Indians who inherited their wealth via the poultry industry who had no experience of sporting ventures and admitted no knowledge or interest of football were immediately deemed worthy owners of this club. Anyone with an ounce of interest in the long term implications of the takeover would have been very concerned at what was unfolding. Especially with the frequent concerns raised about the role of certain agents in the takeover process when he was seen at games whispering into the prospective new owners ears.

Lets also not overlook that the Trust were open to selling to Ahsan Ali Syed to the extent that they allowed his henchmen to turn up at Ewood amid a blaze of publicity to 'inspect the books', and it was only when Radio 5 Goldberg went digging into his past that it ground to a halt. He then went to Spain and destroyed Racing Santander, so the Trust or whoever they were paying to find them a buyer certainly knew how to pick them.

The Trust have earned the tag of 'Worst ever takeover in English Football League history'. The irony being that they were supposed to have extremely stringent measures in place to meet Jack's criteria and yet the worst owners in history managed to get past all those checks with some vague 'promises' which they could never be held to.

I hope they are proud of themselves when they go to bed at night for what they have achieved in their desperate attempt to get rid of Jack's club (Premier League club that was going to rocket in value and revenue).

But I agree, there are more pressing issues than going over old ground. If any of those people responsible on the Trust had an ounce of regret, anger, disappointment, remorse for how things have turned out and the consequences of THEIR decisions then they've had nearly 6 years to say something, but nothing has been said. They didn't care in 2010 and they certainly don't care in 2016. They were the ones who wanted to get rid and they were the only ones in a position of power to put a stop to this disaster before it started by telling Venkys and their associates to clear off and go somewhere else. They sicken me almost as much as some of the lowlife that has been involved since they left.

The Trust were desperate to sell, simple as that. A few of them may be sweating over what's going on now, though... who knows.

I can't imagine JW had a huge deal of input. Could be wrong, but I think he probably saw the writing on the wall with this lot but was powerless to do anything if the Trustees wanted to sell.

I think you'd be wrong sadly. His palm would have been greased to push a sale along, make no mistake. It's how football works. the FA know it, everyone knows it but nobody will rock the boat.

Rovers got unlimited air time, both here and abroad during the Kean era, I can't think of another club who has had more exposure to be completely honest.

However no-one wants to touch this story due to the very reason its took so long for things to reach the public domain.

Legal injunctions everywhere,

No-one wants to raise their head above the parapet, no-one wants to be that person who risk substantial legal cost to themselves.

Its very clear, we are on our own, but there are thousands of us.

If we all pull together and all help we can succeed

Glen, anything potentially to come out about Formica's transfer? There have been rumours.

Don't know if anyone's tried doing a Google search for Rovers today or not, but if you type in "Blackburn Ro" the 2nd suggested search is "Blackburn Rovers Leaked Documents" - Great stuff, the more that look for it the better!

Also came across this article on 90 mins:

http://www.90min.com/posts/3617931-blackburn-fans-cry-enough-s-enough-as-new-documents-are-leaked

That,s been the only Google reference for days now. Disappointing. Clearly those injunctions have some clout.

Glen, anything potentially to come out about Formica's transfer? There have been rumours.

Pretty sure sporting intelligence covered that some time ago.

The transfer was vetoed a number of times by the Premier League for third party ownership.

Then suddenly an italian passport appeared and it was pushed over line (sella)

Or any transfers conducted in the past 6 years?

Tbh transfers are common knowledge ,

What happens at rovers happens at all clubs , people getting commissions all over the place,

Be that Formica, Rochina, Campbell, Rhodes, N'Zonzi, Jones. Agents, board members, third parties, this is sadly part of the dirty game.

I personally think the formica transfer along with the crescendo company will lead to the smoking gun that proves Venky's were/are only a front.

We're not talking small sums here; traces of the money that's changed hands will be there.

Read that and now we know why these toerags needed access to their own club. Wonder if the Portugeezers & the French nobodies last summer came via this or a similar route ?

All received 10k pwk contracts as well.......

Pretty sure sporting intelligence covered that some time ago.

The transfer was vetoed a number of times by the Premier League for third party ownership.

Then suddenly an italian passport appeared and it was pushed over line (sella)

Tbh transfers are common knowledge ,

What happens at rovers happens at all clubs , people getting commissions all over the place,

Be that Formica, Rochina, Campbell, Rhodes, N'Zonzi, Jones. Agents, board members, third parties, this is sadly part of the dirty game.

There was that table about how much clubs paid in agent fees in a 12 month period, and us and QPR where miles away from everyone else, at least QPR had actually been buying people.

I wonder how many times we paid more than 1 agent for a player, and how many players agents changed in the days before signing for Rovers - I believe Kenny Moyes was involved in at least 1 of those deals.

Archived