BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

I saw some folks working it up.. when it gets finished could someone send or link me to the "summary" and "time-line" type documents.

If I can get USA media folks involved, Im sure they wont yet have much backgroubd about the club, let alone the last 6 years saga.

It would be helpful for me to send along a "guide" along with the documents.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who dont want to give any money to Venkys but like having a kit you could always get one of these...

photo-6508.png?t=36095688?t=57845470

Looks like it's been run over by an HGV.

Very apt some would say.

I saw some folks working it up.. when it gets finished could someone send or link me to the "summary" and "time-line" type documents.

If I can get USA media folks involved, Im sure they wont yet have much backgroubd about the club, let alone the last 6 years saga.

It would be helpful for me to send along a "guide" along with the documents.

Myself, PerthBlue and Kamy are working on this, but what started as something that would take an hour to put together is currently growing and growing and has taken up the last 3 evenings. The timeline is already 85 items of interest long and we've not gone much beyond the end of 2012 yet!

We (ok, Perth) in the process of doing this has noticed one or two previously unmentioned connections. No smoking gun, but something that made us both go hmmmmm.

I've just had a quick tidy up. Somebody had left some powder lying around and I sensed big heavy storm clouds on the horizon.

A version of the The Weather Girls song ? -

Humidity is rising (uh rising), barometer's getting low (oh low, girl)

According to all sources (what sources now), the net's the place to go (we better hurry up)

'Cause tonight for the first time (first time)

Just about half-past ten (half past ten)

For the first time in history

It's gonna start raining on SEM (start raining on SEM)

It's raining on SEM, hallelujah, it's raining on SEM, amen

Zurich, Brunei, Barnet and Pune, everyones getting soaking wet

:)

According to all sources (what sources now), the net's the place to go (we better hurry up)

Amen

Myself, PerthBlue and Kamy are working on this, but what started as something that would take an hour to put together is currently growing and growing and has taken up the last 3 evenings. The timeline is already 85 items of interest long and we've not gone much beyond the end of 2012 yet!

We (ok, Perth) in the process of doing this has noticed one or two previously unmentioned connections. No smoking gun, but something that made us both go hmmmmm.

Sounds interesting. Looking forward to the finished document as a timeline of events will certainly help considering things from a more informed perspective.

Very good Perth, but, don't give up your day job! Guaranteed dance floor filler.

It actually feels good to be a Rovers fan right about now. If we can rid us of these people, it wil be an unbelievable feeling.

Really?

It feels absolutely awful from where I'm sat.

I understand what you're saying but it's been an absolutely disastrous 6yrs that will probably take another 26yrs to build back up again, if ever.

And despite momentum building I can't see the owners leaving anytime soon, hope I'm wrong.

Out of interest how long do NDAs last for? We are aware that a number of people signed them on leaving but surely there is a time limit on them. General access to information rules are 6 years so I'm wondering if the NDA is similar. In which case the truth may start coming out more and more.

Really?

It feels absolutely awful from where I'm sat.

I understand what you're saying but it's been an absolutely disastrous 6yrs that will probably take another 26yrs to build back up again, if ever.

And despite momentum building I can't see the owners leaving anytime soon, hope I'm wrong.

i meant more in terms of the way fans have come together at this point in time, to do something positive rather than just sit back or walk away or not say anything.

no wind up tell me why JW gets away Scott free,I'm not into you guys bullish me ,I've been to more rovers games on here,just answer why JW gets away Scott free.

You shouldn't get away with this garbage scot free.

Has anybody sent / taken these documents to the local MP's recently?

Apart from social media - it appears no other media outlets are prepared to run the story - WHY?

Are there legal issues preventing them doing so?

Archived