BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

Something else to mention and I don't know if it is relevant or where I might be going with this but I am reliably informed that Jerome Anderson was at Northcote Manor last Wednesday. My friend who was there at the time actually messaged me on the day and before all of this started to gather momentum. I don't know why it escaped my mind before. I have pushed him to confirm he is 100% sure it was JA and he insists it was. Accompanied by an 'entourage' so I am told but no-one my friend recognised.

The proximity to Brockhall and to the homes of other club staff may be a co-incedence, and maybe anyone with connections to the establishment can confirm anything further but it certainly felt worth mentioning.

I do not believe in coincidences !

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Spotted the Robbie savage tweet on the Cardiff match thread. Surely we can get someone on there to represent the views of the forum.

Glen Mullan and Kamy for me all day long.

Savage then tweeted as mentioned in the Cardiff thread that he wants calls a week on Saturday. He is not on 606 this week as he is covering Arsenal/Everton.

If Robbie give whoever time, then as much quick snap breakdown of events must get out, so everyone listening is under no illusions as to the full extent of the alleged corruption and mismanagement over the last 6 year and to let listeners know how to view the doc's so they can see for themselves.

Archived